It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:28 am

Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl this year

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl this year

Postby Messiah » Aug 04, '19, 10:48 am

I wanted to go ahead and let my NFL Picks mates of the last 5 or however many years we've done it know that the year has finally come for the Panthers to take home the crown.

This roster is loaded, top to bottom. The league is so sleep on us it is insane, but trust me. I've dreamed this. Cam Newton is going to be an MVP candidate. Expect a Kawhi Leonard like season for him. He's slimmed down, his arm has looked great in camp after surgery. D.J. Moore and Curtis Samuel, two of the youngest and best receivers in the game. The offensive line looks amazing. LG is a potential weakness but that's it. Greg Olsen and Ian Thomas, if Olsen can stay healthy, is a nice TE duo too.

And that defense? Come on now. Short, Poe, McCoy. Kuechly, Thompson, Burns, Irvin. Reid and Boston at safety. Bradberry and Jackson are a good CB duo too.

AND RIVERBOAT RON AT HEAD COACH?

Name me a better team

We are going to beat the Rams in Week 1 and people are going to be shocked but me? 8)

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl this year

Postby The Legend » Aug 06, '19, 8:12 am

Baker Mayfield
Odell Beckham Jr.
Jarvis Landry
Antonio Callaway
Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins
Nick Chubb
Kareem Hunt
David Njoku
The best interior line in football in Joel Bitonio, JC Tretter, Austin Corbett
Myles Garrett and Olivier Vernon coming off the edge
Sheldon Richardson and Larry Ogunjobi (the best player nobody's heard of) in the middle.
Joe Schobert and Christian Kirksey at linebacker
The best young corner duo in Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams with Terrance Money Mitchell and TJ Carrie in the slot.
And the playmaker in Damarious Randall at free safety.

All those players would like to have a word with you, because that team is stacked and will not be stopped.

Panthers might win the crappy NFC, if they first win their loaded division, but that Lombardi Trophy is finally coming home to the shores of Lake Erie.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Re: Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl this year

Postby Ali » Aug 06, '19, 6:10 pm

It's kind of adorable that you two think that the NFL won't rig it for the Patriots again.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Return to NFL