It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 7:12 am

Week 5 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 5 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Oct 03, '17, 1:54 pm

We’re about a quarter of the way through what has been a crazy unpredictable season so far. There’s only one undefeated team left, and after that it becomes really difficult to figure out who is good and who is not.

Maybe things will start to clear up this week? Here we go.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (3-1), KC by 1.5 – The NFL’s best team takes on one of the NFL’s suddenly most interesting teams on the road in what looks to be a really intriguing Sunday Night matchup. The Texans have exploded on offense over the last couple weeks, but now face a much stiffer test with this Chiefs defense. Deshaun Watson has looked better in his first few starts than anyone could have predicted, and he gets a friendly crowd for his toughest test yet. I think we’ll see some points go up, as both of these offenses have been looking prolific recently, but it’s hard for me to pick against the Chiefs still, as they are for my money the most well rounded team in the league. Should be a good one regardless. Chiefs 30, Texans 27

THURSDAY NIGHT – New England Patriots (2-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1), NE by 5.5 – Tough draw for Tampa on a short week. They get the homefield advantage, but they have to play a pissed off Patriots team. The Patriots have the league’s worst defense right now, but they should be capable of outscoring Tampa. Patriots 34, Tampa Bay 27

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5 – In a matchup of stoppable force versus movable object, something’s gotta give! Both of these teams were supposed to be playing much better than this, but the Giants have been especially bad so far, and look dysfunctional to boot. I think the Chargers are playing better football, despite the drama surrounding their move to LA. UPSET! – Chargers 23, Giants 16

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3 – The Bengals’ offense has come to life since they fired their offensive coordinator, but they still have a good deal of work to do to pull themselves back into the hunt in the AFC. The Bills have two of the highest quality wins in the NFL this season on their resume already, handing Denver and Atlanta their only losses, but be on the lookout for a letdown from a team that is probably not prepared to handle success. Bengals 20, Bills 17

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – The Jets were supposed to be the worst team in the league by far this year. Instead, that honor once again belongs to the Browns. So much for improvement. UPSET! – Jets 23, Browns 9

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5 – Oh hey look, the Jaguars are bad again! So much for that two-week tease. The Steelers at home should be able to handle them. Steelers 30, Jaguars 17

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3 – How did the Dolphins win a game? Their offense is looking even worse than the Giants’, and somehow Jay Cutler is worse than ever. Even while banged up and smarting after a humbling defeat against Houston, Tennessee should be able to take care of business here. Titans 27, Dolphins 9

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5 – What a dogshit game. Colts 17, 49ers 13

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5 – Arizona has been fortunate to win a couple games against bad teams, but have looked anemic doing so. Philadelphia is a class above the Cardinals at this point. Eagles 20, Cardinals 10

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3 – Another really intriguing matchup this week. It’s hard to know what to make of the Panthers, especially after they took down the Patriots, but let’s give anyone credit who beats New England in its own stadium. Detroit has a much better defense than the Patriots, and much better suited to holding Cam Newton in check. This one’s going to be physical, but I like the Lions at home. Lions 24, Panthers 20

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5 – The Seahawks ended up blowing out the Colts this past week, but it took until the second half for them to break away from a team that was missing Andrew Luck and is one of the worst in the league without him. Otherwise, throughout this year the Seahawks have barely been able to score a point. Plus, we all know the troubles they have with a) going on the road and b) the Rams. Goff, Gurley and company have been one of the most pleasant surprises of the year so far, and I like them to continue doing what they’ve been doing. Rams 23, Seahawks 17

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – Assuming the Raiders are playing without Derek Carr here, they’re going to be at a significant disadvantage, even though Flacco has been playing like horse shit this season. Give me Baltimore on the road. UPSET! – Ravens 24, Raiders 16

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2 – Another big-time game this week, and the Packers’ ability to come in and pull off the minor upset largely depends on their ability to get healthy. They were playing without their top FIVE offensive tackles this past week, as well as their best two defensive players, one of their starting corners, a starting ILB, and now lost Davante Adams to a concussion and Ty Montgomery to broken ribs. It’s just insane how demolished by injuries they’ve been already this season, but they’re still finding ways to win. I just can’t bet against Aaron. UPSET! – Packers 30, Cowboys 20

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5 – Chicago is playing really bad football and Mitch Trubisky is making his first start against one of the league’s better defenses. Yeah. Vikings 26, Bears 13

BYES: Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, Washington

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 5 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 03, '17, 8:10 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (3-1), KC by 1.5 – Jesus I don't want to pick against either team here. Both have been on fire lately. But until KC shows me they can lose, It will be hard to pick against them. Also I am still not 100% sold on Houston. Give me KC to go 5-0

THURSDAY NIGHT – New England Patriots (2-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1), NE by 5.5 – NE may noy be the team we thought they were. Or even the team they have been. I'm not going to jump the gun and call Brady done. He may not be playing like TOM BRADY. But he is still way better then almost any QB in the league and can and will still put up big numbers. But his O-line has to protect him or he is going to have a problem. Still TB should be no match for him and New England.

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5 – Tie. Can I go with a tie? 0-0? No? Fine. Give me Chargers to win.

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3 – The Bills have looked... dare I say... Good. Better then I thought. I picked against them the last two weeks and they won. Is it tempting fate to pick them to beat the Bengals? A team who has admittedly looked better then the garbage fire they were. But with how they played when that fire was blazing, I expect the Bills D to tear them apart. Bills win. 4-1 Baybay!

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – The suck off. The crap bowl. Give me Cleveland. If only because I can't see the J-E-T-S being 3-2.

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5 – Steelers to win.

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3 – Titans look okay... sort of. They won't have Mariotta. So I guess give me Miami.

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5 – UPSET Niners.

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5 – I honestly feel the Eagles are the third best team in their division. And this is where they crash back to earth. Cards with the UPSET!

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3 – Jesus H, The Lions are on a role. I think they take this one. I think they take their division. I think they may go far in the playoffs. If I wanna crown em I'll crown em. Lions win.

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5 – Rams... dont... suck. When was the last time that was a thing? And Seattle... does suck... memba when they were in the Super Bowl. Memba? Rams win at home.

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – Have to agree that without Carr, Raiders take the loss here. Give me Baltimore. Even if Shane Falco is playing like crap. Dude is obviously still not 100% from his injury and honestly should be rested. But I have to imagine Ravens take the UPSET here.

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2 – Give me Dallas over the banged up Green Bay. Still think Dallas has a chance to go all the way. And GB will just be one step along the way. Dallas wins by double digits.

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5 – Vikings D will carry them through this one over a shitty Bears team. Vikings win.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby The Legend » Oct 04, '17, 8:57 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (2-2), KC by 1.5 – Just a note to start off with, Tim, the Texans have lost twice this season, not sure why you have them with only one loss, but this is the second week. As for this game, Deshaun Watson has been solid and was fantastic last week, but rookie seasons have ups and downs and I think this Chief defense will hand him a low. KC Chiefs 27, Houston Texans 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – New England Patriots (2-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1), NE by 5.5 – This one could be highly entertaining, one of the better Thursday Night games we've seen. Tampa struggles on short rest like this, but that Pats defense will keep any team in the game. NE Patriots 28, TB Buccaneers 27

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5 – So Sunday, the NFL will have one less winless team. Not quite sure what to make of this crappy game. Chargers have to travel across the country, but getting as far away from their home stadium as possible might be the best chance they have to win a game. I'll take the actual home team anyhow. NY Giants 23, LA Chargers 20

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3 – Andy Dalton found the cure to bad QB play last week. It's called the Browns defense. The Bills aren't the Browns though and this should be a good defensive game. I think the Bills keep their hot streak rolling. UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 20, Cincy Bengals 17

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – Someone forgot to tell Cleveland that they were actually trying to win games this year. That's the danger with tanking, it can be very hard to flip the switch out of that funk. If the Browns don't beat the Jets on Sunday, suddenly their schedule gets more daunting and finding a win gets difficult, against Minnesota in London? Maybe. Another Christmas Eve miracle against the Bears in the second to last game? If they make fans wait until Week 16 for a win again this patient analytics plan will get burned to the ground. I'll take the Browns to come out angry and desperate enough to beat the Jets. Cleveland Browns 21, NY Jets 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5 – The Steelers answered their first real difficult challenge of the season with a resounding divisional victory. The Jaguars should pose much threat to slow Pittsburgh's momentum. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, Jacksonville Jaguars 23

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3 – I'm really torn on this game, missing your QB should be a near deathblow in a road game like this, but Miami didn't even score against the hapless Saint defense. Give me the Titans, but I don't feel great about it. Tennessee Titans 23, Miami Dolphins 17

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5 – I could try to explain this game strategically, or with personnel matchups, but these teams are lousy. This game will likely be decided by some fluky, stupid, ridiculous play that is destined to land on an NFL blooper reel. UPSET!! SF Niners 23,
Indy Colts 21

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5 – Carson Wentz is certainly starting to look like a franchise QB that a team would be stupid to pass on as he's built on his solid rookie season by taking the next step. As for the Cardinals, their window has slammed shut. Philly Eagles 24, Arizona Cardinals 21

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3 – This is probably my favorite game of the week. Two teams that offer plenty of promise and intrigue on both sides of the ball. I think the Lions win a tight one. Detroit Lions 21, Carolina Panthers 18

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5 – Where has this Rams team been? Is Jeff Fisher really that bad of a coach? LA Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 24

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – What to make of this game? The Ravens aren't very good. I think Oakland can ride their running game to a victory in this one. Oakland Raiders 17,
Baltimore Ravens 13

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2 – Logic would dictate picking the Cowboys in this game. The NFL season hasn't been logical so far this year though, so I'm going out on a limb here. UPSET!!! GB Packers 26, Dallas Cowboys 23

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5 – Who cares? Minnesota Vikings 23, Chicago Bears 16

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Oct 04, '17, 9:15 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (3-1), Well done by the schedule makers for getting this game in the Sunday Night Football slot. There is no more complete team right now than the Chiefs. They may have the Rookie of the Year and NFL MVP on the same offense. Houston has also seem to find their stride as an offense. Watson has stepped up and given the Texans consistency at the QB position. Something that they have needed basically since their inception as a franchise. KANSAS CITY

THURSDAY NIGHT – New England Patriots (2-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1), The Patriots are a flawed team. Say those words over and over again. Their defense is awful and is going to lose them big games. The Bucs are flawed as well. Their defense is bad and is going to lose them big games. It comes down to Brady vs Winston. NEW ENGLAND

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), The Chargers have to be excited to play in a stadium that actually have fans in it. Even the boos have to feel like a warm hug at this point. With that renewed confidence and a strong pass rush, they get a win on the road. LOS ANGELES

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), Buffalo is pulling off one of the best coups in NFL history. They made trades to get better in the future through the draft, but are still having success in the current season. Credit goes to everyone in that front office. The Bengals are the complete opposite. They are going down the drain this season and have aging vets that going to restrict their cap money long term. BUFFALO

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), You got this Browns! This is your chance to get off the losing snide and show the league that the 49ers are actually the worst team. Also, the Jets can't win 3 in row, can they? CLEVELAND

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), The battle of who just got done destroying the Ravens' corpse. Jacksonville just had a meltdown against the Jets and the Steelers had a Antonio Brown meltdown on the sidelines. Brown however, didn't hurt his teams chances of winning. PITTSBURGH

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), Jay Cutler sucks and he is just so nonchalant about it. He gives zero fucks at all times and it translates to his play. The Dolphins would be better off with Matt Moore. Tennessee is inconsistent as fuck, but they still show a pulse as a team. TENNESSEE

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), Talk about a shit show of a game. Quick, someone name me 10 guys between both these teams without looking it up (honor system). I will take the veteran QB in Hoyer to take this one. SAN FRANCISCO

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), The Cardinals needed overtime to beat the 49ers at home. They only scored 18 points in that game. PHILADELPHIA

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), The Lions are one of the biggest early surprises in the NFL and that is in big part due to their defense. I never saw this type of start to the season when I saw the Lions schedule come out. The defense held Minnesota to 7 points without 3 of its starting LBs. The LBs should be healthier this week and they will need to be ready to contain Cam. Even with the win against New England, I am not fully sold on the Panthers. Their offense was still struggling mightily before facing the league's worst defense (NE). Their defense started very well before getting torched by Brees and Brady. This could be a good litmus test on if Stafford can match those elite QBs. DETROIT

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), Seattle has struggled with the Rams even when LA/St. Louis were terrible. I can only imagine that the Rams will be ready to take it to the Seahawks now that they have more talent. LOS ANGELES

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), The Ravens have been outscored 70-16 over the last two weeks. Now they have to go across the country to face a talented Oakland team. Yes, Oakland will be without Derek Carr. That is a big loss and EJ Manuel isn't exactly proven. However, I expect this to be Marshawn Lynch's coming out party. OAKLAND

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), The Packers have been able to pull off wins regardless of their many injuries. That is impressive and should keep them in the hunt while they heal up. The Cowboys aren't the Bengals or Bears. The Cowboys are a top NFC team and will show it on Sunday. DALLAS

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), Starting Trubisky over Glennon would have been the right move at the start of the season. Starting him against a desperate team with one of the best defenses in the NFL, well....isn't. MINNESOTA

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby xgamr » Oct 05, '17, 4:55 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (3-1), KC by 1.5 – Chiefs

THURSDAY NIGHT – New England Patriots (2-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1), NE by 5.5 – Pats

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5 – UPSET Chargers

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3 –Bengals

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – UPSET Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5 – Steelers

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3 – Titans

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5 – Colts

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3 – Lions

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5 – Rams

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – UPSET Ravens

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2 – Cowboys

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5 – Vikings

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 08, '17, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 05, '17, 5:28 am

Pats.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Messiah » Oct 05, '17, 6:11 pm

Patriots

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Oct 06, '17, 9:11 am

Holy shit @ nick folk :lol

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 07, '17, 4:44 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (2-2), KC by 1.5KANSAS CITY

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5GIANTS

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3UPSET!! BUFFALO

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5CLEVELAND

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5PITTSBURGH

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3TENNESSEE

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5UPSET!! SAN FRANCISCO

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5PHILADELPHIA

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3UPSET!! CAROLINA

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5UPSET!! SEATTLE

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5OAKLAND

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2DALLAS

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5MINNESOTA

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 08, '17, 1:20 am

Chiefs
Giants
Bills
Browns
Steelers
Titans
49ers
Eagles
Lions
Seahawks
Ravens
Packers
Vikings

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby JDD » Oct 08, '17, 6:02 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (2-2), KC by 1.5KANSAS CITY

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – UPSET! JETS

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5UPSET!! SAN FRANCISCO

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – upset! RAVENS

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5MINNESOTA[/quote][quote="Str8Shooter"]GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (2-2), KC by 1.5KANSAS CITY

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5CLEVELAND

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5OAKLAND

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5MINNESOTA

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Messiah » Oct 08, '17, 10:28 am

Messiah wrote:Patriots

GAME OF THE WEEK – Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) at Houston Texans (3-1), KC by 1.5 – I'm not sure what to think of the Texans. When rookie QBs come in and play this efficiently, it is almost always because of a simplified offense. I'm not sure they will be able to get away with a lot of things they have been doing recently vs KC. But it is a home game and they have a lot of momentum while the Chiefs didn't look so hot against the Redskins. I'll go with the last undefeated team in the NFL falling to propel the Texans to an impressive 4-1. UPSET! - Texans 24, Chiefs 23

Los Angeles Chargers (0-4) at New York Giants (0-4), NYG by 3.5 – I... I have no idea. Giants are bad, but the Chargers seem to have everything working against them. The move to Los Angeles has been a disaster. Giants 33, Chargers 27

Buffalo Bills (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-3), CIN by 3 – Bills defense is legit. They have beaten the Broncos/Falcons in back-to-back weeks with their only loss coming to the Panthers. UPSET! - Bills 20, Bengals 10

New York Jets (2-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-4), CLE by 1.5 – CleveLOLand. UPSET! - Jets 17, Browns 13

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1), PIT by 8.5 – This is the same Steelers team that lost to the Glennon-led Bears. They play down to their opponents more than any team in the league and while the Jags are inconsistent, they can win if you give them a chance. I'm gonna go with the Jags to pull off the upset. UPSET! - Jaguars 26, Steelers 20

Tennessee Titans (2-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-2), TEN by 3 – No Mariota? Dolphins should be able to win this. UPSET! - Dolphins 21, Titans 13

San Francisco 49ers (0-4) at Indianapolis Colts (1-3), IND by 1.5 – IDK. Colts 16, 49ers 14

Arizona Cardinals (2-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-1), PHI by 6.5 – If Eagles want to establish themselves as a top flight NFC team, this is the kind of game you should win. Eagles 34, Cardinals 20

Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Detroit Lions (3-1), DET by 3 – Lions lead the league in turnovers while the Panthers turnover differential has been terrible so far. I think that will be the difference in this one. Lions 27, Panthers 17

Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Los Angeles Rams (3-1), LAR by 1.5 – Seahawks offense is bad. Rams 31, Seahawks 21

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-2), OAK by 2.5 – Ravens are lucky Carr is out. UPSET! - Ravens 23, Raiders 19

Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-2), DAL by 2 - When in doubt, take the home team. Cowboys 34, Packers 31

Minnesota Vikings (2-2) at Chicago Bears (1-3), MIN by 3.5 – Ahhhhh. UPSET! - Bears 27, Vikings 24

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Oct 10, '17, 12:02 pm

RESULTS:

Everlong: 12-4, hit two upsets
Xgamr: 11-5, hit two upsets
JDD: 10-6, hit two upsets
EmperorWu: 9-7, hit two upsets
Messiah: 9-7, hit two upsets
ShaneOfan: 8-8, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 7-8, hit two upsets
The Legend: 6-9, hit one upset
DBSoT: 6-9, hit one upset

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL