It is currently: Apr 19, '24, 9:42 am

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Sep 19, '17, 10:28 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – It’s only been two weeks, so I don’t want to get into hyperbolics yet, but this is looking like potentially the best Lions team we’ve seen in the last 20 years. Really balanced team right now that could very well win its first division title since the early 90s. They get a tough matchup this week at home against the Falcons. The Falcons don’t play quite as well on the road, but considering they’re playing on artificial turf instead of grass this week, their offense shouldn’t be slowed down too much. I’m looking forward to seeing how the Lions stack up with the Falcons, but right now Atlanta looks to be the clear class of the NFC, so it’s hard to pick against them. Falcons 27, Lions 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – The 49ers are straight ass, and even though I tend to pick the home teams on Thursday games, it’ll be tough for me to pick them even once this season. Rams 20, 49ers 9

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – The Ravens have come out of the gate surprisingly hot, and a 3-0 start could bode really well for their playoff hopes. I don’t see the Jaguars being able to hold up to them. Ravens 24, Jaguars 14

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – The Cleveland Browns are 1-20 in their last 21 road games, and they are favored on the road this week. That should tell you a thing or two about just how bad the Colts are without Andrew Luck. Browns 20, Colts 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – The Bears are looking just about as bad as they were expected to be this season. The Steelers, meanwhile, recovered nicely from a disturbing week one performance against Cleveland to throttle the Vikings this week. They should handle Chicago just fine. Steelers 27, Bears 13

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – Always pick against the Jets. Always. Dolphins 27, Jets 10

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – We knew the Broncos’ defense was going to be outstanding. But good lord, if Trevor Siemian and CJ Anderson continue to play like they are throughout the season, we could very well be looking at the AFC’s Super Bowl representative. Broncos 23, Bills 10

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – Yeah, the Patriots are going to be just fine. Patriots 37, Texans 13

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – Losing Greg Olsen will hurt for the Panthers, but the fact is they’re still playing at home against a Saints team that is incapable of winning outside the Superdome… or at all. They’ll be fine this week. Panthers 27, Saints 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), BETS OFF – Not sure what the reasoning is for bets being off for this one – likely waiting on word of Sam Bradford? In any case, I think the Bucs are just the better team. Bucs 24, Vikings 19

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – Man, I know it’s a divisional game, so records and anything else that would normally make sense goes out the window. But the Giants are looking absolutely dreadful—I don’t think anyone saw this coming. They were a favorite to challenge for the NFC East title, now they’re looking like they’ll be lucky to stay out of the basement. The Eagles are playing better football right now, to be sure. Eagles 20, Giants 13

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 – Hard to believe we’ve reached a point where the Titans are favored over the Seahawks, even when playing at home, but here we are. The Seahawks have scored one touchdown through two weeks and have played thoroughly uninspired football. The Titans, meanwhile, have been impressive in their first couple outings, smashing the Jaguars and sticking with the potent Raiders. I like them playing at home this week. The Seahawks’ defense will make it tough, but the Titans have really grown. Titans 17, Seahawks 13

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – The Chiefs have been so good in their first couple weeks that I don’t have any problem picking them in a road divisional game. It helps that the Chargers have absolutely zero homefield advantage. I mean, they let off fireworks when they missed the game winning field goal :lol Chiefs 27, Chargers 13

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – What better way to lick the wounds after an ass kicking in Atlanta than to play a team that hasn’t scored a touchdown yet? Back to business for the Packers this week. Packers 33, Bengals 13

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Washington is capable of hanging with the Raiders, to be sure, but for a full game? I doubt it. It’ll be close into the second half, but the Raiders will pull away. Raiders 24, Redskins 21

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Dallas won’t have the same difficulties running the ball this week as they did against Denver, which means they should be able to grind out the win. Cowboys 20, Cardinals 13

Boy, I didn’t pick ANY upsets. Seems like a really straightforward week… which means there will probably be a whole lot of tomfoolery.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 19, '17, 7:32 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – I would never have guessed either team would be 2-0 and baring a tie, one of hem will be 3-0. And it isn't because of flukes or shitty schedules. It it because they are much better teams then me or almost anyone else thought they would be. Still one has to win. One has to lose. I'm going with the upset here and giving the W to the Lions.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – The 49ers are horrible. If the Rams win just one more (well two more) games this year it will be over the Niners. Rams take this one and Niners fall to 0-3.

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – No home field advantage here, but I still will give the upset to the Jags. I just expect Bortles to have a great game.

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – I don't even want to pick a winner for this game, because I don't think either team is a "winner" this should be the Anti-Super Bowl. By default one of them has to win (well they could tie but don't tell Donovan McNabb) I honestly think both of these teams are competing for the #1 pick. Also the Jets, but Indy is the better team when Luck is around. Indy will win maybe 3-4 games at this pace. This should be one of them. I don't care if the Browns are the favorite, Indy will take it. Side note, have the Browns ever been the favorite to win a game on the road (or even at all) under their current incarnation? I mean sure at one point they were decent, but then they sort of became the Ravens.This may be the first time they are favored.

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – Not much to say. Give me the Steelers. But I expect the Bears to keep it closer then you may think.

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – "Always pick against the Jets. Always."

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – I love the Bills. I want us to go 16-0 (well now 15-1) but it aint happenin. I would love for us to beat the Broncos if only to shut my friend's girlfriend up. But it aint happenin. Broncos take this and the Bills move a bit closer to week 14 when the kid who I think is the future of the franchise Peterman starts.

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – Yeah the Pats got this. Expect Brady to put up huge numbers.

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – In NO without Olsen we may be having a different discussion. At home the Panthers still take this one.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), Bradford starts Vikings win. Bradford sits, Buccs win. Simple as that. For now, I'll assume Bradford is good to go and pick the Vikings but I may edit this.

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – I honestly don't see either of these teams winning their division(Cowboys will cover thate) or even coming in second (Skins take that honor) but the Eagles have to be a better team then what ever the hell it is that New Jersey is trying to field. Give me Philly in a victory.

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 –I think Titans will win their division. Then again I said that last year and the year before. Still I think Seattle takes the Upset on the road and edges out the Titans.

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – The Chiefs will make the Chargers look like the punks they are. Just easily the better team. As much as I want them to be the worst team in football(since Buffalo has their 1st) I think they are too good of a team to lose more then 4-5 games and this wont be one of them,

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – Dalton will finally put up some numbers. But none of it will matter, Packers take this one in a game that will be closer then it has a right to be,

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Hell give me the Skins in this one.

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 –Last week was a fluke. Don't expect another 8 yard game for Zeke. Ever, Dallas has this, I expect them to stomp the Cards.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby The Legend » Sep 20, '17, 12:39 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – Wow this surprises me that Atlanta is a full three point favorite over Detroit on the road. The Lions are playing some of the best football in the NFL this season. Atlanta has been good too, but there's something about this game that stands out as Detroit winning. It might be as simple as the Lions look just like the more physical football team over the Falcons. UPSET!!! Detroit Lions 24, Atlanta Falcons 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – Weird things happen on Thursday nights and the home team is more likely to win. These are the two worst teams in the NFC West and I'll never predict any team to be 0-16, this is one of the Niners two or three most likely victories and I think they take it here. UPSET!!! SF Niners 21, LA Rams 17

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – This game isn't even in question. Baltimore is better in every phase of the game than the Jaguars. Barring a London downpour of rain it's easy. Baltimore Ravens, 23, Jacksonville Jaguars 16

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – The Cleveland Browns have gone full blown Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde and it's only the third week of the season. If they play how they did against Pittsburgh Indy won't stand a chance, but if the team that played in Baltimore last week shows up they wouldn't beat Alabama Clemson playing that way. I'll hold the faith this week, but if the Browns bumble their way to a loss in this one, another 1-15 season will feel a lot closer to reality. Cleveland Browns 21, Indy Colts 18

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – After a strange game against the Browns and then facing a Bradford-less Vikings team, we still don't know much about this Steelers squad and the hapless Bears won't provide much of a test or information either. Pittsburgh Steelers 27, Chicago Bears 16

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – Always pick against the Jets. Always x3 Miami Dolphins 24, NY Jets 17

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – Denver is the team that has surprised me the most in the NFL this season. They will make the AFC West incredibly interesting if they continue to play that way and the playoffs could be fascinating as well. As for this week, the Bills are toast. Denver Broncos 23,
Buffalo Bills 17

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – The Texans have a great defense and that will keep this game from being a total train wreck, but as for the winner... child please. NE Patriots 27, Houston Texans 14

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – Barring some weird NFC South stuff happening, this one shouldn't be a contest in the second half. Carolina Panthers 27, NO Saints 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), BETS OFF – If Bradford plays the Vikings chances improve and it will be a closer game, but I think no matter what the Buccs take this one. TB Buccaneers 27, Minnesota Vikings 16

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – I never bought the Giants as a Super Bowl contender this season, but how they are playing right now is just sad. They are a bottom five team at the moment. Philly Eagles 24, NY Giants 16

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 – This is a compelling match up between two teams that fancy themselves as contenders. The difference between winning this week and losing could be huge for confidence and trajectory of this season. Tennessee Titans 21, Seattle Seahawks 17

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – It came out this week that the LA mayor said they didn't want the Chargers to move there in the first place. The city and team deserve each other. KC Chiefs 27, LA Chargers 21

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – Keep the Bengals on the mat Packers, that's your job this week. GB Packers 21, Cincy Bengals 16

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Oakland good, Washington bad. Oakland Raiders 30, Washington 21

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – I see an upset in this one. UPSET!!! Arizona Cardinals 21, Dallas Cowboys 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 21, '17, 4:41 am

Rams

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby xgamr » Sep 21, '17, 4:55 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – Falcons

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – Rams

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – UPSET Jags

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – Steelers

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – Dolphins

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – Broncos

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – Patriots

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), BETS OFF – Bucs

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 – UPSET Seahawks

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – Packers

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Raiders

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Cowboys

Last edited by xgamr on Sep 24, '17, 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby DBSoT » Sep 21, '17, 9:25 am

DBSoT wrote:Rams over 49ers

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – Atlanta. I have not chosen the Lions to win yet this season and they have proven me wrong both times. This week will be a good gauge of the Lions ceiling. I look forward to seeing how the Lions perform against the top team in the NFC.

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – Jacksonville London games are weird. Teams play at odd times, in a foreign land and on a neutral site. With that said, this might be more of a home game for Jacksonville, since they have made this trip for the past 5 seasons. The coaches and players should have a better idea of the needed routine. If this was in the states, I would choose the Ravens, but I am going with my hunch here.

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – Cleveland I could say that this game isn't worth watching, but the Rams/49ers game proved that good games can come from random places. Cleveland should win this game with little issue. Indy is a trainwreck without Luck and seems to have given up on the season. The Browns are at least getting better for the future.

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – Pittsburgh The Steelers offense should run over this Chicago defense. Even though Mike Glennon has looked ok in the first two weeks, he is still not generating consistent scoring drives. I could see the team turning to Trubisky, just to try to get a spark. That goes double after the Bears start 0-3.

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – Miami The Jets and Colts (without Luck) are far and away the worst teams in the NFL. I know it will happen, but I just don't see how the Jets win a game this season.

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – Denver All of us said that Trevor Siemian and Matthew Stafford would be the best QB in the league to start the year, right? Of course not, but here we are.

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – New England Because New England

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – Carolina Best way to jumpstart an offense is to play the Saints.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), Tampa Bay Even with Bradford healthy, the Bucs show win this one.

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – New York The Giants should be healthier this week and Wentz going against the Giants secondary isn't a good match.

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 - Seattle This should be a fun game between two potential playoff teams.

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – Kansas City The Chargers can't seem to get out of their own way.

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – Green Bay Does Cincy have a consistent offense yet? No? Ok, then the Packers will win.

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Oakland I am still not used to the Raiders being the best team in the NFL.

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Dallas This should be a good test for Dax. Arizona has major issues on offense, but the secondary is still very good. If the Cardinals can limit Zeke, this will be a close low scoring game.

Last edited by DBSoT on Sep 22, '17, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby BSM » Sep 21, '17, 11:11 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – UPSET! Lions

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – Rams

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), Buccaneers

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 - Titans

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Raiders.

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Cowboys

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby JDD » Sep 21, '17, 8:10 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – Falcons

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), Buccaneers

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – Upset! Giants

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 - Titans

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Raiders.

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Upset!! Cardinals

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Messiah » Sep 24, '17, 7:02 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – Falcons are a big boy football team. Lions are good and Stafford is an upper-tier QB, but I am not sure they are the type of team that beats the Falcons. This game will be close, but the Falcons are the better team. Falcons 28, Lions 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (0-2), LAR by 2.5 – I would have picked the Rams TBH.

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – I want to pick the Jaguars. I don't think the Ravens defense is as good as it has looked the first two weeks and the Jags, when Blake Bortles is semi-decent, is a solid team. I could regret this but I see the Jags moving to 2-1. Plus the Jags are more used to playing in London than the Ravens. UPSET! - Jaguars 20, Ravens 10

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – Holy shit what a bad game this will be. When in doubt, take the home team and choose against the Browns. UPSET! - Colts 17, Browns 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – This is a game the Steelers would totally lose. I'm not picking it to happen though. Steelers 38, Bears 20

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – This is one of the few games I could see the Jets having a good chance of winning in. It is a home divisional game against a turnover prone QB. I don't think they will win but it wouldn't completely surprise me. Dolphins 24, Jets 6

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – Broncos are a problem. Broncos 23, Bills 13

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – Honestly, if I were a betting man, I would take the under on this game. I could see this being a really close game. Now do I think a rookie QB like Watson is going to go into Foxborough and beat the Patriots? No, but the Texans have a good defense and Watson can make enough plays in the pocket to give the Pats and their limited pass rush a lot of issues. Keep an eye out for this one. Patriots 27, Texans 24

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – Man, I don't know. Panthers are the better team from top to bottom but the loss of Olsen is huge. I'll hesitantly take the Panthers. Panthers 21, Saints 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), BETS OFF – I would be surprised if the Bucs aren't favored now with Bradford out. Vikings D will make it a good game but Bucs should be able to pull it out. Buccaneers 24, Vikings 14

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – Giants offense is ew. Eagles 27, Giants 21

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 – Seahawks offense is ew. Titans 13, Seahawks 10

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – I pick the Chargers every week and every week they disappoint me with their unbelievable tendency to lose close games. Chiefs 31, Chargers 28

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – Packers have to win this game. Packers 38, Bengals 17

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – Hmm. I'm tempted to pick the Redskins. They played a close game with a good team in the Eagles and had an impressive win last week against the Rams. Plus, they are at home and Raiders are playing on the East Coast. I'm actually going to go with the upset here. Redskins have a good enough offensive line to neutralize the Raiders pass rush and I think their defense can slow down the Raiders receivers. UPSET! - Redskins 23, Raiders 20

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – Carson Palmer is bad. Cowboys 26, Cardinals 20

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 24, '17, 7:38 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Detroit Lions (2-0), ATL by 3 – ATLANTA

Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) in London, BAL by 4 – BALTIMORE

Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2), CLE by 1 – UPSET!! INDIANAPOLIS

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Chicago Bears (0-2), PIT by 7.5 – PITTSBURGH

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at New York Jets (0-2), MIA by 6 – MIAMI

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1), DEN by 3 – DENVER

Houston Texans (1-1) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 13 – NEW ENGLAND

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 6 – CAROLINA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), TAMPA BAY

New York Giants (0-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1), PHI by 5.5 – PHILADELPHIA

Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), TEN by 2.5 - UPSET!! SEATTLE

Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at LA Chargers (0-2), KC by 3 – KANSAS CITY

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (1-1), GB by 9 – GREEN BAY

Oakland Raiders (2-0) at Washington (1-1), OAK by 3 – OAKLAND

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-1), DAL by 3 – DALLAS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Sep 26, '17, 11:07 am

A rough week for most of us! Lots of upsets around the league.

RESULTS

Messiah: 12-5, hit two upsets
ShaneOfan: 12-6, hit two upsets
Xgamr: 9-8, hit one upset
Everlong: 8-8
Str8Shooter: 8-8, hit one upset
DBSoT: 8-9, hit one upset
BSM: 7-9
JDD: 5-10
The Legend: 5-11

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to NFL