It is currently: Apr 19, '24, 11:33 pm

What are you doing for the Super Bowl this weekend?

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

What are you doing for the Super Bowl this weekend?

Postby Everlong » Feb 01, '17, 3:39 pm

The Super Bowl is one of my favorite days of the year, even if the Packers aren't playing. It's practically become a holiday. This will be my 15th year at the same Super Bowl party, held by the parents of one of my friends from high school. There's always one hell of a spread of food, and a shit ton of craft beer and homebrew to go around.

Featured foods include:

Chili
Hot ham and rolls
Deviled eggs
Pickles
Cannibal sandwiches (raw beef and onion on top of rye)
German potato salad
Taquitos
Buffalo chicken dip
Chips and salsa
All sorts of desserts

Should be a good day :tim What about ya'll?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: What are you doing for the Super Bowl this weekend?

Postby Ali » Feb 01, '17, 8:58 pm

Here are my predictions for the Superb Owl...

It's this one: http://hypervocal.com/wp-content/upload ... b-owl.jpeg

BUT SERIOUSLY, FOLKS!

1. Doritos will have at least one stupid commercial that everyone but the designated driver will find hysterical.
2. Someone will try to revive or rival the nightmare fuel of PuppyMonkeyBaby.
3. A celebrity will appear in a commercial and make us all go, "Aw, man, you're reduced to this?".
4. The game itself will be average at best.
5. Everyone will be shocked and/or appalled at how political Lady Gaga's halftime show is.
6. The NFL will do a show of how awesome America is and how we must unite and overcome adversity, pissing off approximately 100% of the population.
7. CENABRADY WINS LOL

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Re: What are you doing for the Super Bowl this weekend?

Postby HFX » Feb 05, '17, 10:02 am

I'll be going to my rugby club after our practice. I was asked to help run our bar because I'm responsible. Would have probably said no but a pretty girl is supposed to be working it with me and that sounds way better than watching the game home alone with my cats haha. The lads will probably order pizza and consume a lot of beer. There was talk of a chili cook-off but no one really expressed interest which is unfortunate because I make a great one.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Return to NFL