It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 6:28 am

Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Nov 30, '16, 4:03 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - It's not often that you see a non-conference matchup that is going to have such big playoff implications, but this is going to be a majorly important game for both teams. The Chiefs need to keep winning in a tight divisional race, as well as a tight race for a wild card spot. The Falcons suddenly have an opening for the #2 seed in the NFC, thanks to the Seahawks' stumble last week. It's going to be strength vs. strength in this Falcons offense versus the Chiefs defense. I just think the Chiefs are a slightly more reliable team. UPSET! - Chiefs 27, Falcons 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - A month and a half ago, this would have liked a clash for the NFC's top seed. Now, the Vikings have completely and utterly fallen apart, and the Cowboys are going to have a cakewalk to homefield advantage. Amazing how quickly things can change in the NFL. Cowboys 30, Vikings 13/i]

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - As much as the Broncos have struggled lately, they're playing against a team that clearly has no interest in playing for its coach. [i]Broncos 27, Jaguars 6

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - If the Packers could have played like they did against the Eagles all year long, they'd be in the mix for a first round bye. Instead, they're in a position where they essentially need to win out to have a shot at a division title, which is likely their only route at the postseason. Based on their performance last week, and given the Texans' lack of any kind of offense, I'm going with the Pack. I'll prepare for disappointment. Packers 27, Texans 13

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - Unbelievable what's happened to the Bengals this season. Gotta think this is going to be close to the end for Marvin Lewis. In the meanwhile, the Eagles basically need to win out and get a lot of help to get a wild card spot. Playing on the road and with Carson Wentz suddenly looking very ordinary they're in for a tough one, but with AJ Green out, they've got a good shot. Eagles 23, Bengals 20

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - The Lions are setting their fans up perfectly for crushing disappointment. They're in for a tough battle on the road in New Orleans. Matt Stafford will play great, but this smells like a Saints win. Saints 33, Lions 24

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - The Browns will be watching this game with great interest. Can the 49ers hold on to the bottom of the NFC, or will the Bears prove to be more inept? Without Cutler once again, and without Alshon Jeffery, I'm going to take the Niners in a minor upset. [color=red[UPSET![/color] - 49ers 20, Bears 17

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - Lol. Patriots 35, Rams 9

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - Another huge game for the playoff picture this week. If the season ended today, the Dolphins would have a playoff berth over the Broncos. Meanwhile, the Ravens have a tenuous lead over the Steelers in the AFC North. The Dolphins are the hottest team in the league not named the Cowboys right now, so I'm going to take them to grind one out. Ultimately, this game is more important for them. UPSET! - Dolphins 27, Ravens 21

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - The Bills need this game to keep pace in the Wild Card hunt. But the Raiders are just too good, and have their eyes on a first round bye. Raiders 31, Bills 24

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3.5 - Don't sleep on the Bucs. They're playing good teams well and hanging around in that wild card hunt. UPSET! - Bucs 20, Chargers 17

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Redskins getting no respect. UPSET! - Redskins 21, Cardinals 16

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - Earlier this year I called the Giants dark horse super bowl contenders. They were 2-0 at the time, but about to go on a three-game losing streak. I stand by that statement... but I like the Steelers this week. Steelers 30, Giants 27

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - If this game were in Carolina, I'd be tempted to take the Panthers just because of how close these teams tend to play each other. But with the Panthers falling apart and the Seahawks being at home, I'm taking them with confidence despite how shitty they looked last week. Seahawks 23, Panthers 17

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - Jets. Colts 27, Jets 20

BYES: Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby DBSoT » Nov 30, '16, 4:40 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), Kansas City. This is a very tough game to pick. When Atlanta is going on offense, they are almost impossible to stop, but Kansas City is getting some top defensive pieces back from injury. I am staying with my Superbowl team.

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), Dallas. Sam Bradford may not even play in this game. So the worst rushing team in the league will be without it's starting QB. Good luck.

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), Denver. This game will be closer than most think. It looks like Trevor Siemian is out and Paxton Lynch will be starting. Time to see what the rookie can do.

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), Green Bay. The Packers are going to win the North aren't they? Fuck! I know it is coming. With that said, Houston has the best formula to beat the Packers. The Houston secondary is very good and can cause problems. In fact the Packers have to play Houston, Seattle and Minnesota down the stretch. Those are all very good secondaires. It isn't going to be the easy test for Rodgers and company.

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), Cincinnati. The Eagles went from the penthouse to the outhouse pretty quickly.

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), New Orleans. This should be a high scoring game, but the home team takes it. The Lions can't live on the edge forever. They need to have a convincing win or at least not be behind in the 4th quarter of every game. @Everlong, also took my Lions self-loathing post for this game. Damn it, Tim, get your own gag!

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), Chicago. The shittiest of Toilet bowl games. If the 49ers win, Cleveland pretty much locks up the #1 pick.

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), New England. Moving on.

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), Miami. What exactly is Miami? They make big moves in free agency over the past couple seasons, underachieve, continue to underachieve to start the season and now look like the hottest team in football. Either way, I see them winning this one.

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), Oakland. The Raiders are playing like a Superbowl team right now and get the Bills at home. This should be a good game though.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), Tampa Bay. This could be a sneaky game of the week candidate. Both teams are fighting for their playoff lives.

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), Arizona. This will be a tough loss for Washington, but flying across the country to play a desperate Cardinals team, isn't a good formula for success. It is about time people start talking about Kirk Cousins are a top 10 QB though. In the NFL, he is 2nd in passing yards, 4th in completion %, 10th in TDs, and 6th in passer rating. If the Redskins make the playoffs, he should be considered for MVP.

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), Pittsburgh. The Giants had a pretty soft schedule the last 5 weeks, but now they hit a pretty solid gauntlet of games. 3 out of 5 are against playoff teams. This would be a good week for them to get a win, but I think the Steelers are going to start hitting their stride.

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), Seattle. Imagine seeing this game before the season started. It looked amazing on paper. The Panthers just haven't been the same this season. Seattle has their flaws up front and I could see Carolina pulling the upset. However, until Carolina proves it on the field, I just can't pick them.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Nov 30, '16, 5:17 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - This game has very little likelihood of being all that interestingly competitive or interesting in the second half. One team is great on offense and the other is great on defense, the other side of the ball will likely be a wash. Which of the Falcons offense and the Chiefs defense has the better day will likely decide this one. Atlanta Falcons 34, KC Chiefs 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - It's taken until December, but we've finally got a Thursday night game worth watching. Dallas is the better team, but the short week and this game being in Minnesota will likely make it interesting and given the fact that every NFL team has a bad day every once in a while and the Cowboys haven't had one in a long time means this could be an upset. I won't pick that way, but it wouldn't surprise me. Dallas Cowboys 24, Minnesota Vikings 20

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - The Broncos lost in about as fluky a way as you can last week. This week the perennially pathetic Jaguars will give them exactly what they need to get back on track. Denver Broncos 24, Jacksonville Jaguars 19

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - Look at the Packers coming back from the dead. After this week Green Bay will likely be only a game back of the division lead with a rotation through division opponents left on the slate. GB Packers 24, Houston Texans 21

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - This one probably won't involve alot of pretty football, but Philly will do what it needs to get back on track. Philly Eagles 23, Cincy Bengals 20

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - I have a strong feeling that the Saints at home will unleash a firepower attack that Detroit won't be able to keep up with. NO Saints 28, Detroit Lions 24

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - The Browns don't play this week, but they get the biggest win left in their season when the Niners gift wrap them the #1 overall pick with a win here. UPSET!!! SF Niners 23, Chicago Bears 22

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - Travelling across the country as your season spirals out of control amid controversy with its greatest player ever to play the Patriots isn't what the Rams need to keep Jeff Fisher gainfully employed. Unfortunately, that's what they are dealing with and it won't go well. NE Patriots 27, LA Rams 16

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - Games between bad teams are chronically hard to predict. Despite their records these are two bad teams. I'll go with the result that creates more mediocrity. Baltimore Ravens 21, Miami Dolphins 20

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - The Raiders are the better team in every way. Oakland Raiders 24, Buffalo Bills 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3.5 - This one could go either way. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that Tampa bucks the trend and plays better on the road. Can they keep that up another week? I'll go so far as to say this is the most entertaining game of the week coming down to a last minute field goal. SD Chargers 26, TB Buccaneers 23

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Coin flip. It comes up home team. Arizona Cardinals 24, Washington Redskins 23

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - Pittsburgh is getting things all back together. The Steelers will rally strong in December to make the playoffs. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, NY Giants 21

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - The Seahawks can't score so this one will stay closer than it should, but no way does Carolina win this one. Seattle Seahawks 23, Carolina Panthers 21

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - Colts will win. Indy Colts 27, NY Jets 23

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Messiah » Nov 30, '16, 6:54 pm

The Legend wrote:Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - The Seahawks can't score so this one will stay closer than it should, but no way does Carolina win this one. Seattle Seahawks 23, Carolina Panthers 21

5 of the 7 Panthers losses have been by 3 points or less, and 1 of those games where they lost by more than 3 (the Vikings game) they held a double digit lead in. It isn't like they are getting dragged by every team they play. I don't see why they would have no chance.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Nov 30, '16, 6:56 pm

Messiah wrote:
The Legend wrote:Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - The Seahawks can't score so this one will stay closer than it should, but no way does Carolina win this one. Seattle Seahawks 23, Carolina Panthers 21

5 of the 7 Panthers losses have been by 3 points or less, and 1 of those games where they lost by more than 3 (the Vikings game) they held a double digit lead in. They very much so could win the game; Seattle and Carolina games go down to the wire every year.

To quote you from a few weeks ago, "but the Panthers are straight trash this year."

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Dec 01, '16, 7:03 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - Falcons

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - Cowboys

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - Broncos

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - Packers

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 -Eagles

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - UPSET Lions

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - 49ers

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 -Patriots

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 -UPSET Dolphins

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - Raiders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3.5 - Chargers

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET Redskins

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - Steelers

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 -Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - Colts

Last edited by xgamr on Dec 04, '16, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 01, '16, 8:14 am

Cowboys

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Dec 01, '16, 12:48 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - UPSET!!! Chiefs 23 Falcons 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - Cowboys 24 Vikings 14

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - Broncos 27 Jaguars 10

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - Packers 27 Texans 13

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - Eagles 27 Bengals 20

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - Saints 35 Lions 24

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - UPSET!!! 49ers 24 Bears 16

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - Patriots 23 Rams 9

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - Ravens 20 Dolphins 13

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - Raiders 27 Bills 24

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3.5 - Chargers 31 Buccaneers 27

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Redskins 23 Cardinals 14

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - Steelers 31 Giants 20

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - Seahawks 24 Panthers 14

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - Colts 28 Jets 17

BYES: Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby HFX » Dec 01, '16, 7:23 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - [b]Cowboys 28[b], Vikings 20

Technically made it before kick-off cause I forgot. If too late oh well. I'll add the rest in later.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby JDD » Dec 01, '16, 7:56 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - Falcons

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - Cowboys (games still scoreless so maybe this will count)

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - Broncos

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - Packers

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - Eagles

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - Saints

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - UPSET!!! 49ers

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - Patriots

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - Ravens

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - Raiders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3 - UPSET! Buccaneers

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - UPSET! Giants

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - Colts

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby HFX » Dec 02, '16, 11:56 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - UPSET!!! Chiefs 29, Falcons 27

THURSDAY NIGHT - Dallas Cowboys (10-1) at Minnesota Vikings (6-5), DAL by 3.5 - Posted earlier in the thread, two comments up.

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - Broncos 28, Jaguars 15

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - Packers 27, Texans 20

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - Eagles 23, Bengals 18

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - Saints 32, Lions 23

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - Bears 20, 49ers 16

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - Patriots 34, Rams 13

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - Ravens 23, Dolphins 21

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - Raiders 30, Bills 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3.5 - Chargers 28, Buccaneers 24

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Redskins 21, Cardinals 17

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - UPSET!!! Giants 34, Steelers 29

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - Seahawks 20, Panthers 17

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - UPSET!!! Jets 25, Colts 20

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 02, '16, 8:56 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4), ATL by 3.5 - ATLANTA

Denver Broncos (7-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9), DEN by 5 - DENVER

Houston Texans (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-6), GB by 6.5 - GREEN BAY

Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1), PHI by 1 - PHILADELPHIA

Detroit Lions (7-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-6), NO by 5.5 - NEW ORLEANS

San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (2-9), CHI by 1.5 - UPSET!! SAN FRANCISCO

Los Angeles Rams (4-7) at New England Patriots (9-2), NE by 13.5 - NEW ENGLAND

Miami Dolphins (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5), BAL by 3.5 - BALTIMORE

Buffalo Bills (6-5) at Oakland Raiders (9-2), OAK by 3 - OAKLAND

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) at San Diego Chargers (5-6), SD by 3 - UPSET!! TAMPA BAY

Washington Redskins (6-4-1) at Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET!! WASHINGTON

New York Giants (8-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5), PIT by 6 - PITTSBURGH

Carolina Panthers (4-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1), SEA by 6.5 - SEATTLE

Indianapolis Colts (5-6) at New York Jets (3-8), IND by 1 - INDIANAPOLIS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 05, '16, 3:02 am

well I'm fucked either way, but Colts> Jets.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Everlong » Dec 06, '16, 2:04 pm

DBSoT: 15-2, hit two upsets
Everlong: 12-5, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 11-4, hit one upset
The Legend: 11-5, hit one upset
CMPUNKFAN: 11-5, hit one upset
JDD: 11-5, hit one upset
Xgamr: 10-6, hit one upset
HFX: 10-6, hit one upset

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to NFL