It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 10:16 am

Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Nov 01, '16, 12:04 pm

There was some actual exciting NFL action in week 8, especially in the Eagles/Cowboys, Raiders/Bucs and Packers/Falcons game, which was a welcome change from the bad football we’ve seen much of this year so far. This week also has some promising matchups that could easily be classified as must-see football. I’m especially looking forward to Sunday Night’s AFC West showdown.

Here we go:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – This is the most important game that’s been played in Oakland for 14 years. It’s certainly going to have the home fans going nuts. What’s interesting is the Raiders have actually fared better on the road (5-0) than at home (1-2) this year so far. There’s something really special about this Raiders team, and while I think they’re a year out from being true championship contenders, they’ve definitely got a lot of moxy. I think they take down the Broncos this time, even if they don’t necessarily end up winning the division. Raiders 23, Broncos 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – Story of the Falcons’ season so far: great offense, horrendous defense. Another classic Falconsism is that they struggle against divisional opponents, especially on the road. Both these teams are coming off close, hard-fought games, but at home on a short week against a divisional foe, I’ll take the upset for the Bucs. UPSET! – Bucs 27, Falcons 24

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – The Jaguars have seemingly completely given up on Gus Bradley. I have no idea how he hasn’t been fired by now. As long as he’s around, they’re doomed. The Chiefs are playing some good football, and while they’re playing third fiddle to the Broncos and Raiders right now, there’s no denying that they could potentially make some noise late in the season. Chiefs 27, Jaguars 14

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – It’s really hard to believe that this is the same Vikings team that many people thought to be the best in the league just 10 days ago. They’ve looked like complete garbage two weeks in a row, mostly because of their offense. I expect this one to be a close game, but in the end I just can’t see the Vikings choking a third week in a row, especially given they’re playing against master choke artists themselves. Vikings 24, Lions 16

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – Man, this is a tough one to call. The Giants and Eagles always play each other extremely well. It certainly seems like the Eagles are the better team right now, but the Giants are playing at home. However, the Eagles have absolutely owned the Giants over the past 6 years, going 9-3 against them. I’ll take more of the same. UPSET! – Eagles 27, Giants 20

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Even with all of their imperfections, the Dallas Cowboys are looking like the second-best team in football right now. If this is truly the case, they should have no problem with the Browns. Cowboys 30, Browns 13

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – You never know what to expect out of divisional games, but I’ll take the home team here. Dolphins 23, Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – If Ben Roethlisberger were playing, I wouldn’t hesitate at all to pick the Steelers. But with him being out against their blood rivals on the road, I’m taking the Ravens, as much as they’ve floundered this year. Ravens 27, Steelers 16

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – The 49ers are right there with the Browns as the worst teams in football. The Saints, as awful as they are on defense, still have Drew Brees captaining the ship. Saints 33, 49ers 17

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – The Panthers managed to look somewhat like their old selves against the Cardinals, and the Rams don’t beat teams outside their division. This adds up to good news for Carolina. Panthers 30, Rams 20

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – As tough as this week’s loss was to swallow for the Packers, consider this: they were playing without their top 4 cornerbacks, top 3 running backs, 2 of their most prolific receivers, and Clay Matthews, and still managed to almost pull off a victory on the road against a division-leading team. It looks like the offense has finally regained its mojo… it’s just a matter of if this fully patchwork defense can stand up to another game of abuse from a potent passing attack. Packers 31, Colts 27

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – The Titans are winning more than I ever would have predicted this year, which is remarkable for a roster on which I think I can name one player. But the Chargers, despite their propensity for finding outrageous ways to lose, are the better team on paper. I think they’ll take it. Chargers 31, Titans 20

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – The Seahawks have looked mostly awful for three weeks in a row now, but they’re playing at home in primetime against a Bills team that is poorly coached and doesn’t have the talent to stack up with them. Seahawks 27, Bills 13

BYES: Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, New England Patriots, Washington Redskins

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 02, '16, 11:38 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – UPSET!!! Broncos 24 Raiders 21

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – Falcons 31 Buccaneers 24

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – Chiefs 23 Jaguars 20

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – UPSET!! Lions 21 Vikings 10

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Eagles 27 Giants 17

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Cowboys 31 Browns 21

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – Dolphins 28 Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Steelers 23 Ravens 21

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – Saints 35 49ers 14

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – Panthers 28 Rams 21

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – Packers 35 Colts 31

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – Chargers 27 Titans 20

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – Seahawks 20 Bills 13

BYES: Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, New England Patriots, Washington Redskins

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 119

Postby The Legend » Nov 02, '16, 3:50 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – I'll come right out and say it. This is probably the only game that anyone without a pure rooting interest has any level of interest in. By far the best game of the week. Can the Bronco defense stop the high-powered Raider offense? Or, will Carr continue his assault on the NFL? I'll take the Raiders to mount another 4th quarter victory. Oakland Raiders 24, Denver Broncos 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – Atlanta's no joke. Their offense is definitely enough to carry them past the Buccaneers. Atlanta Falcons 30, TB Buccaneers 24

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – The AFC West are able to feast on the AFC South this year, the Chiefs are particularly rewarded with this system that seems to indicate three teams will make the playoffs out of the West. KC Chiefs 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 20

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – The Lions are capable of hanging with the Vikings depending on which version of them shows up, but the much safer bet is the Vikings to actually win this game. Minnesota Vikings 21, Detroit Lions 20

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – I trust the Eagles more than the Giants. This game is a bit of a coin flip, but I'll go with my gut and just think Philly will pull it out. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 23, NY Giants 20

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Is this season over yet? Dallas Cowboys 27, Cleveland Browns 20

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – The Jets are pathetic. The Phins are pretty bad, but the Jets are really horrible. Miami Dolphins 23, NY Jets 21

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – Wow the AFC North is a mess. The Ravens will take advantage of the Big Ben injury to pull everyone into mediocrity. Baltimore Ravens 24, Pittsburgh Steelers 18

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – Where did the Niner team that recorded a definitive shutout the first week of the season? They are long gone. NO Saints 28, SF Niners 25

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – Don't look now, but the reigning NFC Champs might just find a winning streak. Carolina Panthers 24, LA Rams 21

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – Man, sometimes things just line up for the Packers. Struggles come around and look at this the Colts are coming to town. GB Packers 27, Indy Colts 24

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – Speaking of mediocrity see the pot and the kettle. SD Chargers 26, Tennessee Titans 24

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – There may not be two less entertaining or interesting teams in the NFL right now. Seattle Seahawks 23, Buffalo Bills 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Nov 03, '16, 8:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – UPSET Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – falcons

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – Chiefs

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – Giants

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Cowboys

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – Dolphins

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 –Ravens

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – Saints

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – Panthers

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – Packers

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – UPSET Titans

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – Seahawks

Last edited by xgamr on Nov 06, '16, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby DBSoT » Nov 03, '16, 11:53 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2), Oakland. This is the biggest game Oakland has had in many years. I expect the fans to be out in full force.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), Atlanta. Tampa Bay only plays well in their division and has a win against Atlanta in week 1, but the Falcons are much better now than they were then.

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), Kansas City. Jacksonville should have taken a step forward this season, but instead they are just Jaggin Off.

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), Minnesota, All Aboard the Caldwell Firing Train!!!! Caldwell found 2 new ways to lose a game last Sunday. This could be close due to Minnesota looking very human against the Bears on Monday. The perfect way for the Vikings to integrate their new OC is to play a Lions' D that is injury riddled and awful. Imagine where they would be if Levy wasn't always on the sidelines preparing for his next excursion to Brazil.

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), Philadelphia, Philly is better offensively and defensively than New York. That seems like a recipe for success.

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), Dallas. I want Cleveland to win this one. Mostly because Fuck Dallas, but also because it would actually lead to Dallas considering playing Romo and screwing up the rest of their season.

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), Miami, Toilet bowl.

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), Pittsburgh, These AFC North games are usually competitive. It really depends on Big Ben's health. LeVeon Bell will look like himself this week.

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), New Orleans, If you are a daily fantasy player, I highly advise stocking up on Saints this week. The 49ers can't stop the run and it will open up everything for Brees and company.

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), Carolina, What are the Panthers? Are they the team that lost 4 in a row or the team that beat up on the Cardinals? I know what Jeff Fisher is. LA plays the Jets and Dolphins the two weeks after the Panthers. That means they need to lose this week to end up .500 after 10 games.

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), Green Bay, Because Rodgers has found himself again and the Colt aren't good on D. This is a 7.5 line currently, that tells you all you need to know.

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), San Diego, This oddly feels like a toss up game to me. I am going to go with Vegas on this one.

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), Seattle, Could be close, but a 7 point line in the NFL signals red flags that the oddsmakers know something. You could make the case that the the bettors moved that line, but it started at 6 1/2 as well. I could see Buffalo pulling this off similar to their win against Arizona, but forces are pushing me against it.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Messiah » Nov 03, '16, 2:41 pm

Just keep in mind guys that this is the QB the Chiefs will have starting for them Sunday...

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Nov 03, '16, 2:55 pm

Messiah wrote:Just keep in mind guys that this is the QB the Chiefs will have starting for them Sunday...

They're also playing the Jaguars.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby EmperorWu » Nov 03, '16, 4:07 pm

Oakland
Falcons
Jaguars
Vikings
Eagles
Cowboys
Dolphins
Steelers
Saints
Panthers
Packers
Titans
Seattle Seahawks

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Messiah » Nov 03, '16, 5:33 pm

Falcons vs Buccaneers

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby HFX » Nov 03, '16, 5:50 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – Raiders 25, Broncos 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – Falcons 28, Buccaneers 21

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – Chiefs 28, Jaguars 19

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – Vikings 23, Lions 17

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Eagles 27, Giants 20

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Cowboys 36, Browns 13

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – Dolphins 20, Jets 14

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens 24, Steelers 19

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – Saints 34, 49ers 20

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – Panthers 26, Rams 13

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – Packers 28, Colt 24

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – Chargers 30, Titans 20

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – Seahawks 27, Bills 16

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby JDD » Nov 03, '16, 6:00 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – UPSET! Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), ATL by 3.5 – Falcons

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – Chiefs 28

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – [Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – Giants

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – Cowboys

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – UPSET! Jets

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – Saints

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – UPSET' Rams

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 –Packers 28

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – Chargers

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – Seahawks

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 06, '16, 7:19 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – UPSET!! DENVER

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – KANSAS CITY

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – MINNESOTA

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – NEW YORK GIANTS

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – DALLAS

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – MIAMI

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – BALTIMORE

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 – NEW ORLEANS

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – CAROLINA

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – GREEN BAY

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – UPSET!! TENNESSEE

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – SEATTLE

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Nov 06, '16, 8:01 am

Messiah wrote:Just keep in mind guys that this is the QB the Chiefs will have starting for them Sunday...

Did you watch him play last week? He looked pretty comfortable in that offense. Played quite well.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Messiah » Nov 06, '16, 9:33 am

Messiah wrote:Falcons vs Buccaneers

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (6-2) at Oakland Raiders (6-2). OAK by 1 – This is a great match-up between teams who are completely opposite. On one hand, the Raiders are winning in a way that isn't sustainable - that being constantly having to claw their way back from deficits. On the other hand, they have a quarterback who can make the necessary plays when they need it the most. I'm gonna go with the Broncos here, but it will be close. UPSET! - Broncos 22, Raiders 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2), KC by 9 – I'm not sure how much faith I have in Nick Foles. Probably will regret this later but I'll take the Jags. UPSET! - Jaguars 23, Chiefs 14

Detroit Lions (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (5-2), MIN by 6 – Vikings offense is boo-boo. I know it seems like a stretch but I'm not sure I see their fortunes getting that much better this week. UPSET! - Lions 17, Vikings 14

Philadelphia Eagles (4-3) at New York Giants (4-3), NYG by 2.5 – Tough game. Giants aren't playing up to their talent level in my opinion. Eagles have a very talented front seven, but not much else. Their passing game for instance relies too much on dink and dunk. I'm gonna go with the home team here. Giants 28, Eagles 20

Dallas Cowboys (6-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-8), DAL by 7.5 – BROWNS. Cowboys 24, Browns 13

New York Jets (3-5) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), MIA by 3.5 – Umm... Dolphins? I don't know. Two awful teams. Dolphins 33, Jets 28

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-4), BAL by 2.5 – IF BEN ROETHLISBERGER PLAYS, THEN STEELERS. IF BEN DOESN'T PLAY, THEN RAVENS. Will change once they announce, should be 30 mins before game.

New Orleans Saints (3-4) at San Francisco 49ers (1-6), NO by 3 - Who knows with the Saints. I'll go them though. Saints 38, 49ers 34

Carolina Panthers (2-5) at Los Angeles Rams (3-4), CAR by 3 – Case Keenum. Panthers 21, Rams 13

Indianapolis Colts (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-3), GB by 7 – I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the Colts. UPSET! - Colts 30, Packers 28

Tennessee Titans (4-4) at San Diego Chargers (3-5), SD by 5 – Gimme those Chargers. Chargers 30, Titans 24

Buffalo Bills (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1), SEA by 7 – Seahawks offense isn't fixable. UPSET! - Bills 24, Seahawks 20

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Everlong » Nov 08, '16, 2:49 pm

RESULTS

HFX: 10-3
Messiah: 11-4, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 10-4, hit one upset
Everlong: 9-4
The Legend: 9-4
Xgamr: 9-4
DBSoT: 9-4
Str8Shooter: 8-4
JDD: 8-5
EmperorWu: 7-6

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Nov 08, '16, 4:15 pm

Umm, I think I went 10-3 this week. I missed Philly, Minnesota and Green Bay, but I don't think I missed any more than that.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Nov 09, '16, 9:55 am

The Legend wrote:Umm, I think I went 10-3 this week. I missed Philly, Minnesota and Green Bay, but I don't think I missed any more than that.

My mistake, I'll make the correction later today.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL