It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 3:50 pm

Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Oct 18, '16, 1:34 pm

Week 7 already! Just like everyone predicted, the Romo- and Bryant-less Cowboys and the Bridgewater- and Peterson-less Vikings are looking like top contenders in the NFC… and of course, those Seahawks, too.

Here’s this week’s slate:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – The Seahawks have quietly restored themselves to dominance. In the meanwhile, however, the Cardinals are looking like they’ve rebounded after a really rough start to the season. This makes this week’s primetime matchup in Glendale especially interesting. Look for this one to go down to the wire, but I think the Seahawks are just the better team this year. UPSET! – Seahawks 23, Cardinals 17

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Last year, an underperforming Packers team went into a Thursday night home matchup against a bad Chicago Bears team as heavy favorites and wound up laying a big-time egg with the whole country watching on Thanksgiving Night. This year, a flat-out pathetic offense, a quarterback who is officially done as a pro bowl-caliber player in this league, and a defensive secondary that has been torn to shreds by injuries are facing that same bad Bears team. But this time, I won’t be caught expecting anything other than a shitshow by this poorly coached team that has absolutely no heart. UPSET! – Bears 24, Packers 13

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – The second of this year’s London games could very well be a tight matchup. These teams stack up pretty evenly. But I think the OBJ connection, plus the Rams’ inability to win games out of the division, will be the deciding factor. Giants 27, Rams 20

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – The league’s last undefeated team is coming off a bye to face an Eagles team that is fading fast. Smart money is on Minnesota. Vikings 27, Eagles 17

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – The Saints have never been an especially great road team. Now they’re taking on a Chiefs team that has finally got Jamaal Charles back and is amped up after an important divisional win against Oakland. Chiefs 30, Saints 24

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – Interesting game here. It’s really hard to know what to make of the Lions, which I’m sure is the source of much frustration for DBSOT, haha. Also tough to know exactly how good the Redskins are. But the Redskins beat an Eagles team that many people thought was better than them. The Lions have been winning some close games this year, and this one promises to be another close one. We’ll see what they’re made of once again. UPSET! – Redskins 23, Lions 20

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Browns. Bengals 27, Browns 6

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – The Bills are quickly becoming one of the league’s hottest teams. A surprise victory against Pittsburgh doesn’t change the fact that the Dolphins are outgunned in this one. Bills 31, Dolphins 17

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – Not sure about this point spread. I get that the Raiders historically haven’t been great on the road, but that’s changed over the last couple years, and they’re clearly better than the Jaguars. ]UPSET! – Raiders 34, Jaguars 27

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – The Colts should be able to win this one to temporarily stop fans from wanting to burn down Lucas Oil Stadium, but you’ve gotta think Pagano’s a goner after this year. UPSET! – Colts 23, Titans 14

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – The Jets could very well be the league’s worst team right now. How they’re favored in this one is beyond my comprehension. UPSET! – Ravens 28, Jets 13

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Tough loss for the Falcons in Seattle, but a date with the Chargers should cure what ails them. Falcons 33, Chargers 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – The 49ers are going to have to win another game sooner or later, but I dunno. Tough one to call here. The Bucs already took down an underperforming Panthers team. Surely they can do the same to a bad Niners team? Bucs 20, 49ers 16

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – This would have been a really intriguing, fun game before Big Ben’s injury. Now it’s just an easy win for the Patriots. Patriots 27, Steelers 10

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Yeah, this one is probably going to get ugly. Have fun, Brock. Broncos 26, Texans 12

BYES: Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby DBSoT » Oct 18, '16, 1:54 pm

Everlong wrote:Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – Interesting game here. It’s really hard to know what to make of the Lions, which I’m sure is the source of much frustration for DBSOT, haha. Also tough to know exactly how good the Redskins are. But the Redskins beat an Eagles team that many people thought was better than them. The Lions have been winning some close games this year, and this one promises to be another close one. We’ll see what they’re made of once again. UPSET! – Redskins 23, Lions 20
You're damn skippy it is the source of my frustration. Can't this team just suck already, so I can start prepping for the draft and enjoy Caldwell on his way out? Caldwell better be kissing Stafford's feet with the way he has bailed him out all season. I do want the Lions to succeed, I really do, but I am just so ready for the bottom to fall out on this season. It could start this week with Washington, but the Lions like to prolong my madness, so who knows.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 19, '16, 1:37 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET!!! Seahawks 20 Cardinals 14

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Packers 31 Bears 14

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – Giants 24 Rams 20

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Eagles 27 Vikings 13

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – Chiefs 24 Saints 23

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – Lions 28 Redskins 20

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Bengals 31 Browns 17

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – Bills 31 Dolphins 20

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – UPSET!!! Raiders 31 Jaguars 23

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – Titans 23 Colts 16

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – UPSET!!! Ravens 20 Jets 9

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 35 Chargers 24

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – Buccaneers 23 49ers 13

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Patriots 35 Steelers 20

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos 27 Texans 14

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 19, '16, 4:41 am

Seahawks
Bears
Giants
Vikings
Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
Bills
Jaguars
Colts
Ravens
Falcons
Buccaneers
Patriots
Broncos

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby The Legend » Oct 19, '16, 12:34 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – This is a huge match up for the NFC West control, even if I doubt whoever comes out of the West poses much of a playoff threat to the rest of the field. The Seahawks don't impress me like they used to. I think the Cards will take this one and keep the division race interesting. Arizona Cardinals 22, Seattle Seahawks 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – The Packers get just what the doctor ordered to fix what ails them. Home teams are at a huge advantage on Thursday nights and the Packers are much better than the Bears. GB Packers 24, Chicago Bears 20

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – These are two really evenly matched opponents and the London mix makes this an odd one to predict. If this was in LA like it should be I'd pick the Rams, but it's not and I'll take the Giants. NY Giants 21, LA Rams 20

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – Everybody loses eventually and I think this might be that spot for the Vikings, going on the road against a team that is playing with a lot of confidence. Eagles will edge this one out. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 21, Minnesota Vikings 20

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – Another weird match up, whoever sets the pace in this one will come out on top. I'll take the home field team to eek out a win, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Saints put on an offensive show. KC Chiefs 27, NO Saints 25

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – I don't think much of Washington and despite a good win last week, the Lions will take this one. Detroit Lions 24, Washington Redskins 23

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – I can't wait for the Jets to come to Cleveland next weekend. Cincy Bengals 23, Cleveland Browns 21

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – Bills win and Dolphins stink. Buffalo Bills 24, Miami Dolphins 19

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – One of these teams is good. The other is the Jaguars. UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 24

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – The Titans are a team that seems to be trending in the right direction. They've gotten better in the trenches and are developing talent the right way. The Colts are on the verge of a total implosion. Tennessee Titans 27, Indy Colts 24

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – How in the world are the Jets and Geno Smith favored in this match up? The Rat Birds will win easily. UPSET!!! Baltimore Ravens 21, NY Jets 18

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – The Falcons are going to blow the scoreboard up against the Chargers in this one. Atlanta Falcons 30, SD Chargers 24

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – Niners are gonna take this one. UPSET!!! SF Niners 24, TB Buccaneers 23

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Without Big Ben this game isn't going to be worth anything. The Patriots will take this one. NE Patriots 31, Pittsburgh Steelers 14

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Both of these teams are 4-2 this year, one of them deserve it. Denver Broncos 23, Houston Texans 18

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby HFX » Oct 19, '16, 1:49 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET!!! Seahawks 32, Cardinals 26

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Packers 23, Bears 20

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – UPSET!!! Rams 24, Giants 23

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings 25, Eagles 13

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – Chiefs 30, Saints 21

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – UPSET!!! Redskins 26, Lions 24

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Bengals 28, Browns 10

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – Bills 23, Dolphins 20

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – UPSET!!! Raiders 37, Jaguars 29

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – Titans 30, Colts 25

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – UPSET!!! Ravens 27, Jets 16

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 36, Chargers 28

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – Buccaneers 23, 49ers 14

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Patriots 40, Steelers 20

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos 27, Texans 17

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DBSoT » Oct 19, '16, 3:14 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), Arizona. Toss up game. Go with the home team and Vegas.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), Green Bay. The Packers may be struggling, but they can still beat the Bears in Lambeau.

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, Los Angeles. Fuck London games and fuck you Goodell.

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), Minnesota. Philly has hit a rough stretch. Playing the Vikings Defense with a rookie QB is not going to help.

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), Kansas City. The Chiefs are now fully loaded at RB and should look like a scary team going forward.

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), Washington. The Lions' tease only goes as far as a .500 record. They will come back to earth this week. They will likely lose this game in some odd way that no one has ever seen before. I will go with Caldwell gets a penalty for tripping a defender running down the sidelines during the likely game winning TD run. Awwwwweeee Yeaaaah that's the Lions I know.

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), Cincinnati. I feel like the Browns are cosmic balance for the Cavs winning and the Indians in the playoff.

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), Buffalo. Miami is shit, don't let the Steelers' game convince you otherwise.

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), Oakland. Derek Carr vs Blake Bortles. This should be interesting.

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), Tennessee. Hell if I know. These teams suck and I refuse to watch this game. YOU CAN"T MAKE ME GOODELL!!!!

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), Baltimore. This is the worst I have seen Darrell Revis look in his entire career.

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), Atlanta. Even with the Chargers win against Denver, I don't believe in them. The Falcons are the real deal and this shouldn't be close.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), Tampa Bay. I thought the Bucs would be better this season, so I expect they start climbing out of their hole. The 49ers haven't looked good since week 1.

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), New England. This looks like a great gam...........Oh yeah Big Ben is out and Landry Jones is in. Fuck this shit.

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), Denver. Brock Osweiler is about to find out why leaving Denver was a bad choice.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby JDD » Oct 20, '16, 3:17 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET! Seahawks

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Packers

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – Giants

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – Cheifs

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – UPSET! Redskins

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Bengals

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – Bills

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – UPSET! Raiders

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – UPSET! Colts

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – UPSET! Ravens

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 –Buccaneers

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Patriots

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby xgamr » Oct 20, '16, 6:13 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – Cardinals

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Packers

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – Giants

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – Chiefs

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 –Lions

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Bengals

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 –Bills

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – UPSET Raiders

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – UPSET Colts

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – Jets

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – Bucs

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Patriots

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 23, '16, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Messiah » Oct 20, '16, 7:03 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – Not sure how much I trust Carson Palmer, but I'm not sold that the Seahawks are over their offensive issues - just that they have been feasting on some really weak teams and one that has probably overachieved (Falcons, but I could be wrong). I think I'm going to trust the home Cardinals here. Cardinals 33, Seahawks 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Chicago Bears (1-5) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 8 – Bears are trash. I can't see the Packers losing at home here... even if it isn't pretty. Packers 23, Bears 20

New York Giants (3-3) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-3) in London, NYG by 3 – Um, I don't have a clue. Rams are just an enigma. I guess I'll reluctantly go with the Giants here. Giants 28, Rams 20

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – I'm liking this match-up for the Eagles. They have the front seven to really give the Vikings hell. Secondary might be a concern but the Vikings don't make their bread and butter going deep. Gonna be a close game but I like the home team here. UPSET! - Eagles 17, Vikings 13

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – I'm not sure the Saints can stop anybody. Chiefs 34, Saints 31

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – No clue. I'll take the Redskins. UPSET! - Redskins 28, Lions 20

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – Browns. Bengals 27, Browns 6

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – Dolphins suck. However, if LeSean McCoy is out, I'll probably change my pick. Bills 30, Dolphins 13

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – I'll take my chances with the Raiders. UPSET! - Raiders 28, Jaguars 23

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – Both these teams suck. Titans 23, Colts 21

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – Both these teams suck. Jets 24, Ravens 21

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – Come on, Chargers. I BELIEVE IN YOU. UPSET! - Chargers 34, Falcons 31

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – Both these teams suck. UPSET! - 49ers 26, Buccaneeers 20

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – Landry Jones is the worst QB in the NFL by a considerable margin. Patriots 36, Steelers 13

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – Surprised so many people think the Broncos will run away with this one. I'm picking Broncos, but wouldn't be surprised either way. Texans aren't that bad. Broncos 31, Texans 24

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 20, '16, 12:31 pm

lol da Bears > Packers UPSET!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 23, '16, 8:41 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET!! SEATTLE

Minnesota Vikings (5-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-2), MIN by 2.5 – UPSET!! PHILADELPHIA

New Orleans Saints (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-2), KC by 7 – KANSAS CITY

Washington Redskins (4-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), DET by 1 – DETROIT

Cleveland Browns (0-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-4), CIN by 10 – CINCINNATI

Buffalo Bills (4-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-4), BUF by 3 – BUFFALO

Oakland Raiders (4-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3), JAX by 1 – UPSET!! OAKLAND

Indianapolis Colts (2-4) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), TEN by 2.5 – TENNESSEE

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at New York Jets (1-5), NYJ by 1 – UPSET!! BALTIMORE

San Diego Chargers (2-4) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2), ATL by 6.5 – ATLANTA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (1-5), TB by 2 – TAMPA BAY

New England Patriots (5-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2), NE by 7 – NEW ENGLAND

Houston Texans (4-2) at Denver Broncos (4-2), DEN by 7.5 – DENVER

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Oct 25, '16, 9:34 am

RESULTS:

Xgamr: 13-4, hit two upsets
Messiah: 12-5, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 12-5, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 11-5, hit two upsets
The Legend: 11-6, hit two upsets
JDD: 11-6, hit two pusets
Everlong: 10-7, hit two upsets
EmperorWu: 9-7, hit one upset
HFX: 8-8, hit one upset
DBSoT: 8-8, hit one upset

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby xgamr » Oct 25, '16, 6:16 pm

Great week for me. have to keep it up

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Return to NFL