It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 8:53 am

Eagles upcoming schedule is hell

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Eagles upcoming schedule is hell

Postby Messiah » Oct 12, '16, 6:35 am

@ Redskins
vs Vikings (coming off a bye)
@ Cowboys (coming of a bye)
@ Giants (coming off a bye)
vs Falcons (coming off TNF)
@ Seahawks
vs Packers

3 road divisional games. 4 consecutive games against teams who will be well rested. Then they finish it up with games against the Seahawks (on the road) and Packers.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Eagles upcoming schedule is hell

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '16, 7:45 am

Yeah this is the stretch that determines their legitimacy. Personally I don't think there's any chance they get to the postseason, but we're sure about to find out.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby DBSoT » Oct 12, '16, 7:57 am

They are really going to regret not beating the Lions, like they should have. The Eagles have the defense to go on the road, but they really need to take the shackles off of Wentz. The biggest issue Wentz had in the Lions game was that the coaches really didn't let him go down field until the end of the game. I know he is a rookie and they are trying to ease him in, but you can't make a playoff run with that play calling. Right now Wentz is a very good game manager, but he will need to be more as the season progresses. I look forward to this schedule, to see what the rookie is made of. I really hope we get Wentz vs Dax.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Oct 12, '16, 5:43 pm

Redskins aren't worthy of being included in that run, they are one of the five worst teams in the NFL. But after that, yeah it's a tough 6 game stretch. The benefit they have going for them is that even if they only go 2-4 on that run they will still be in competitive position for a playoff spot.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Oct 12, '16, 7:36 pm

^How do you figure that the Redskins are one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL? They only have 2 losses and 1 of them was by two points against Dallas. Since week 1 they have played much better. Also two of their wins are on the road. I am not saying they are a great team, but far from bottom 5.

Bottom 5:
1. Browns
2. Dolphins
3. 49ers
4. Bears
5. Jets

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby The Legend » Oct 13, '16, 5:26 am

DBSoT wrote:^How do you figure that the Redskins are one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL? They only have 2 losses and 1 of them was by two points against Dallas. Since week 1 they have played much better. Also two of their wins are on the road. I am not saying they are a great team, but far from bottom 5.

Bottom 5:
1. Browns
2. Dolphins
3. 49ers
4. Bears
5. Jets

One of their three wins was when they needed a turnover on each of Cleveland's last three possessions to beat the Browns. I'd take the Niners out of the Bottom 5 you have posted and place Washington in there.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby DBSoT » Oct 13, '16, 8:38 am

^ Agree to disagree because even if I dropped the 49ers from that list I would still have San Diego, New Orleans and Jacksonville below Washington. San Diego can't go a week without choking, New Orleans couldn't stop a college team's offense and Jacksonville is still getting used to its young core.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby The Legend » Oct 15, '16, 5:24 am

DBSoT wrote:^ Agree to disagree because even if I dropped the 49ers from that list I would still have San Diego, New Orleans and Jacksonville below Washington. San Diego can't go a week without choking, New Orleans couldn't stop a college team's offense and Jacksonville is still getting used to its young core.

Still want to say the Chargers suck?

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Oct 15, '16, 8:12 am

The Redskins aren't close to a bottom 5 team.

Bears, 49ers, Browns, Dolphins, Bucs, possibly Panthers, Lions, Jets, Saints, possibly the entire AFC south all playing worse right now. I'd also probably take the Redskins over the Rams.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby The Legend » Oct 15, '16, 8:55 am

Everlong wrote:The Redskins aren't close to a bottom 5 team.

Bears, 49ers, Browns, Dolphins, Bucs, possibly Panthers, Lions, Jets, Saints, possibly the entire AFC south all playing worse right now. I'd also probably take the Redskins over the Rams.

The Redskins, Browns, Niners and Dolphins have the worst rosters in the NFL. You might find three qualified NFL players on those four rosters combined.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby DBSoT » Oct 15, '16, 11:52 am

The Legend wrote:

The Redskins, Browns, Niners and Dolphins have the worst rosters in the NFL. You might find three qualified NFL players on those four rosters combined.
And this kids is hyperbole.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Messiah » Oct 15, '16, 12:16 pm

The Legend wrote:

:lol

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Oct 16, '16, 2:13 pm

Redskins are now 4-2 and beat the Eagles, @The Legend. Still feel the same?

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Messiah » Oct 16, '16, 2:19 pm

lmao

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Return to NFL