It is currently: May 19, '24, 8:08 pm

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STATS. ROMO IS THE BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL TIME.

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STATS. ROMO IS THE BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL TIME.

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Dec 15, '13, 6:45 pm

HOW DO THE COWBOYS GO FROM BEING A SURE TEAM TO GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS INTO MISSING IT? ROMO ALWAYS THROWS PICKS WHEN THEY MATTER. HIS QB RATING AND ALL THAT STUFF IS DECEIVING. HE SUCKS, HE IS TERRIBLE, HE WILL NEVER GET YOU TO THE SUPERBOWL.

:lebron2 :kofi

COWBOY FANS BE LIKE :kanye3

EAGLES FANS BE LIKE :bieber

PACKERS FANS BE LIKE: :kanye2

THE REST OF THE NFL BE LIKE :cosby

THE WORST LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF THE TONY ROMO ERA.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 155

Re: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STATS. ROMO IS THE BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL TIME.

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Dec 15, '13, 6:49 pm

I'M CONVINCED TONY ROMO IS THE WORST QB OF ALL TIME BECAUSE HE FAILS TO MEET EXPECTATIONS. YES I KNOW HIS DEFENSE SUCKS AND I KNOW HE HAS A BAD O-LINE BUT MAN HE BLOWS GAMES LATE IN THE SEASON LIKE NO OTHER.

ROMO WHEN HE GETS HOME TONIGHT: :tiger

DEZ BRYANT WHEN HE WALKED OFF THE FIELD: :eli3

JERRY JONES RIGHT NOW: :rock

BLOW THIS TEAM UP. FIRE EVERYONE. CUT EVERYONE. THIS TEAM NEEDS TO GO AWAY. WE SHOULD JUST HAVE 31 NFL TEAMS, LETS ELIMINATE THE COWBOYS FRANCHISE.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby motionmann » Dec 15, '13, 7:11 pm

Damn it. If Packers make the playoffs and ARod returns, crown them the champs. Fuck them. They're scary!

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby BSM » Dec 15, '13, 7:24 pm

Let's not forget Jason Garrett, who may very well be the dumbest head coach in all of football.

What should you do in the second half of the game with a 2 or 3 possession lead, have the worst defense in the league, and are averaging 7 yards a carry?

if you say run the ball, congratulations, you're smarter than Jason Garrett.

If you're Jason Garrett, you only run 8 times the entire second half(5 on the first drive of the 3rd quarter alone), running very little time off the clock and, as a result, keeping the worst defense in the league on the field for a extended amount of time.

Tony Romo deserves his fair share of the blame for throwing those two interceptions at the end, but with a half-competent coach (or defense), he's probably never in that position to begin with.

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Birthday

Postby SKS » Dec 15, '13, 9:28 pm

Jason Garrett has to be at least half retarded. The interceptions were sick, great effort by Shields and Williams to haul them in. Defense did not help Dallas whatsoever, but that's a win you have to have if you're the Cowboys. Now they go to rival Washington to face Kirk Cousins (who's probably a better option than RGIII) at this point, a game they could certainly lose. If they do, and the Eagles beat the Bears, week 17 means nothing. As an Eagles fan I'm pretty confident we can beat Dallas right now, barring a miraculous change.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Everlong » Dec 15, '13, 9:43 pm

BSM wrote:Let's not forget Jason Garrett, who may very well be the dumbest head coach in all of football.

What should you do in the second half of the game with a 2 or 3 possession lead, have the worst defense in the league, and are averaging 7 yards a carry?

if you say run the ball, congratulations, you're smarter than Jason Garrett.

If you're Jason Garrett, you only run 8 times the entire second half(5 on the first drive of the 3rd quarter alone), running very little time off the clock and, as a result, keeping the worst defense in the league on the field for a extended amount of time.

Tony Romo deserves his fair share of the blame for throwing those two interceptions at the end, but with a half-competent coach (or defense), he's probably never in that position to begin with.

SO MUCH THIS. How the fuck do you stop running the ball if you're the Cowboys?! It was working all day long, and all you needed to do was run out the clock! Some of the dumbest play calling in history!

BUT HOLY FUCK THE PACKERS?!?!?! HOW DID WE WIN WTF OMG I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!! WE COMIN FOR U NFC NORTH TITLE :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby blackparade » Dec 15, '13, 10:53 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:BLOW THIS TEAM UP. FIRE EVERYONE. CUT EVERYONE. THIS TEAM NEEDS TO GO AWAY. WE SHOULD JUST HAVE 31 NFL TEAMS, LETS ELIMINATE THE COWBOYS FRANCHISE.

You have Andrew Luck in your sig (so you're a Colts fan), so why do the Cowboys and Romo matter so much?

Great comeback by the Packers though, gotta give Flynn and Lacey credit for that game winning drive.

blackparade Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 1

Postby Romo » Dec 16, '13, 3:05 am

Yeah man totally agree Tony Romo is the sole reason the cowboys lost, not that the defense let up 38 points to a back up quarterback who has been cut from teams like 10 times this season... I mean I can't believe that Romo let Lacy through to score, that was bad defense on his part.

I mean he's the only quarterback in the history of the NFL to throw interceptions... hell i mean it's not like a quarterback threw 5 of them either today

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Dec 16, '13, 5:45 am

Romo wrote:Yeah man totally agree Tony Romo is the sole reason the cowboys lost, not that the defense let up 38 points to a back up quarterback who has been cut from teams like 10 times this season... I mean I can't believe that Romo let Lacy through to score, that was bad defense on his part.

I mean he's the only quarterback in the history of the NFL to throw interceptions... hell i mean it's not like a quarterback threw 5 of them either today

You do realize that Tony Romo leads the league in most INTs thrown in the last minute of the game, right?

Also the gif you posted is from a game Andrew Luck led his team to a comeback victory in the clutch. :lol

EDIT: Clearly Luck's knee was down before he threw the ball, down by contact. Can you just admit Tony Romo will never lead his team to any playoff success. Is he a good QB? Yup. Can he close games out late in the year? Nope.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Dec 16, '13, 6:45 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Romo wrote:Yeah man totally agree Tony Romo is the sole reason the cowboys lost, not that the defense let up 38 points to a back up quarterback who has been cut from teams like 10 times this season... I mean I can't believe that Romo let Lacy through to score, that was bad defense on his part.

You do realize that Tony Romo leads the league in most INTs thrown in the last minute of the game, right?

Also the gif you posted is from a game Andrew Luck led his team to a comeback victory in the clutch. :lol

EDIT: Clearly Luck's knee was down before he threw the ball, down by contact. Can you just admit Tony Romo will never lead his team to any playoff success. Is he a good QB? Yup. Can he close games out late in the year? Nope.

Romo has 19 fourth quarter comebacks, 22 game-winning drives in his career which is top 6 out of all active quarterbacks right now and his rating in the 4th quarter is one of the best...

On the topic of his two picks last night, first one yeah bad throw but the second are you seriously telling me that was Romo's fault, if Cole Beasley doesn't stop than at most it's an incomplete pass, all you are doing is jumping on the bandwagon like Kyle does and you make out that Romo is the only quarterback to choke when it matters

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 16, '13, 10:19 am

Romo wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:

Romo has 19 fourth quarter comebacks, 22 game-winning drives in his career which is top 6 out of all active quarterbacks right now and his rating in the 4th quarter is one of the best...

On the topic of his two picks last night, first one yeah bad throw but the second are you seriously telling me that was Romo's fault, if Cole Beasley doesn't stop than at most it's an incomplete pass, all you are doing is jumping on the bandwagon like Kyle does and you make out that Romo is the only quarterback to choke when it matters

Don't bother, let them bitch about Romo. It's the same shit every time Romo throws an INT. Remember earlier in the year when he was 45 yards shy of breaking the NFL single game passing record and he threw a pick that really was not his fault? It was all about how bad Romo is. Not that he, you know very likely would have beat the record if it weren't for the INT.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Kyle » Dec 16, '13, 6:43 pm

I would never in a million years choose him to lead my team to the promise land. Maybe he'd do better outside of Dallas.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Return to NFL