It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:52 pm

Fantasy Football Question

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Fantasy Football Question

Postby The Legend » Oct 03, '16, 5:40 am

So, I've relied upon a simple formula for fantasy football success so far this season. Start the best playmaker for whatever team is playing the Browns and watch him light up the scoreboard. Now comes this week, my question is with a vengeful Tom Brady and a pissed off Bill Belichick that will drive the point home for his team all week in practice, do I need to fill out the rest of my lineup or will Brady and Julian Edelman simply do enough to score over 100 fantasy points this week?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Fantasy Football Question

Postby Everlong » Oct 03, '16, 7:50 am

Man, just imagine if they were playing the Browns. 300 points easy.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Oct 03, '16, 8:20 am

Everlong wrote:Man, just imagine if they were playing the Browns. 300 points easy.

Tim, they are playing the Browns, that was the point. Because, you know, that's just the Browns luck.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Oct 03, '16, 8:35 am

Is this for standard fantasy football or Daily Fantasy? I ask because I would imagine it is quite difficult to get the best players for each team the Browns play.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Oct 03, '16, 12:03 pm

DBSoT wrote:Is this for standard fantasy football or Daily Fantasy? I ask because I would imagine it is quite difficult to get the best players for each team the Browns play.

It's for the league on this site. Hasn't really been difficult yet, Played Ryan Mathews for the Eagles in Week 1, Jarvis Landry for the Dolphins in Week 3, Jordan Reed for the Skins in Week 4, Brady and Edelman in Week 5. I drafted all of those guys, it's just how it worked out.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Return to NFL