It is currently: May 07, '24, 9:55 am

Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Sep 27, '16, 12:29 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – Both of these teams are off to pretty solid starts this year. This game has the potential for game of the week not just because of what it could mean for the AFC playoff picture in the long run, but also because of the insanity of their last meeting, one of the more exciting games of last season. This time it’s in Baltimore. The Raiders have already looked like road warriors this year, while the Ravens have managed to eke out several tough wins. This game all comes down to the Raiders’ ability to play defense. They performed well against Tennessee, but that’s a bad offense. I like Oakland to escape with a victory on the strength of their offense and doing just enough to get by on defense. UPSET! – Raiders 30, Ravens 24

[bTHURSDAY MIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by 7[/b] – This is just what the doctor ordered for the Bengals after a brutal opening stretch of three games… a home game against one of the conference’s worst teams. The Bengals do have a penchant for blowing it in prime time, but this seems like a game that’ll help them cure what ails them. Bengals 23, Dolphins 13

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London, England, IND by 2.5 – The first of this year’s London games features the Jaguars in familiar territory… still trying to pick up their first win of the year. They started off the season looking good in defeat against the Packers, but have steadily looked worse since then. They’ve got plenty of talent, but simply won’t win regularly as long as Gus Bradley is their coach. Colts 27, Jaguars 20

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – Washington definitely surprised me by taking out New York last week. This game was supposed to be RG3’s homecoming, but now it’s just a snoozefest. Can’t pick the browns in this one… or any one, really. Redskins 20, Browns 13

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – New England could start Stephen Gostkowski at quarterback and I’d still be easily convinced they could win. Bill Belichick is the GOAT. Patriots 27, Bills 23

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – Hard to say what to expect out of either of these teams. Ryan Fitzpatrick just put on one of the worst quarterbacking performances of all time, but the Jets are still a team capable of hanging with anyone in the league. The Seahawks have looked terrible against teams not named the 49ers. I think this one is definitely going to close, and in fact, I’m going to chance an upset here because I’m probably an idiot. UPSET! – Jets 24, Seahawks 16

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – This game is far more important for Carolina than it was expected to be this early in the season. The Falcons have shown themselves to once again be capable of high-flying offense with not much defense to back it up. The Panthers are in a must-win situation here, and have the defense to stop the Falcons’ passing attack. Panthers 29, Falcons 20

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – Man, the Bears are so terrible that John Fox might actually stick with starting Brian Hoyer over Jay Cutler. Lions 31, Bears 10

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – It doesn’t get a whole lot more embarrassing for Houston than last week, unless we’re counting last year’s playoff game against the Chiefs. This game is exactly what they need to recover. Texans 23, Titans 9

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – If Trevor Siemian can consistently play as well as he did last week, this Broncos team might just repeat as champions. Broncos 27, Bucs 6

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 – The Cowboys aren’t going to be contenders, but they’re certainly not rolling over and dying like they did without Romo last year. It should be a nice 3-1 start to the season for them. Cowboys 20, 49ers 16

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Another terrible start to the season for the Saints, who just don’t have a defense to speak of at all. Hard to pick a team that would be better off attempting to run out the clock from the start of the game. Chargers 30, Saints 27

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – Who would have ever predicted the Rams would be in first place in the NFC West after three weeks, especially after their terrible performance in week one? I have no clue what happened to Arizona against the Bills, but it was dreadful, whatever it was. They may be favored big here, but they can’t take the Rams lightly… this team knows how to play against its divisional opponents. It’ll be close. Cardinals 23, Rams 20

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – Man, did the Steelers ever come crashing back to earth last week. Now they face a tough test at home against a good Chiefs team that may be getting back its best offensive player for the first time in nearly a year. I’ll still take Pittsburgh to rebound, but this should be a solid SNF game. Steelers 24, Chiefs 20

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – In Eli Manning’s career against Minnesota, he has just five touchdowns to 14 interceptions, and the Vikings in that time have never had a defense close to the level of this one. Unless the Giants are able to get the vertical game opened up, this one could get ugly. Vikings 26, Giants 10

BYES: Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Sep 27, '16, 4:58 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – This is a tough one to predict. The Ravens have been playing better this season than I expected and I thought the Raiders would be a playoff team. That being said, Oakland's defense is worse than I could have expected and Baltimore is always a tough place to play. I think the Ravens will take it in a close one that might just come down to a two-point conversation. Baltimore Ravens 24, Oakland Raiders 22

[bTHURSDAY MIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by 7[/b] – The Dolphins are ridiculously awful. Ryan Tannehill is not good at football. Home teams are always a good bet on these short weeks and when the Bengals are significantly better it makes this pick pretty easy. Cincy Bengals 21, Miami Dolphins 20

Indianapolis Colts (1-2)vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) in London, England, IND by 2.5 – This is a game truly fit for London. Putting it on before anybody else is playing is the only way anyone would want to watch this game. Indy Colts 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 25

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – Here's something surprising, if the Cleveland Browns were just relatively competent at place kicking they'd be 2-1 right now. Unfortunately, Chris Tabor is an awful special teams coach that can't teach good blocking schemes and Cody Parkey sucks at kicking. The Browns have been competing their asses off which is nice to see, but If they don't win this week they will probably start the season 0-11. Washington Redskins 26, Cleveland Browns 23

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – Time for a dose of reality. The Patriots will probably win this week, just like they did last week. It will have nothing to do with Bill Belichick as a coach though, it's just the Bills are straight ass, just like the Texans last week. NE Patriots 24, Buffalo Bills 21

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – The Jets are starting to reveal themselves as one-year flukes and the Seahawks aren't quite that bad, but making the cross country trip is always difficult. I'll take the Jets for a big upset after getting their asses chewed out by Todd Bowles this week. UPSET!!! NY Jets 21, Seattle Seahawks 17

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – After a week in which there were more upsets than favorites winning, I'm only picking two upsets this week and this is the second one. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 28, Carolina Panthers 27

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – I don't wanna watch this game and you can't make me! Detroit Lions 27, Chicago Bears 21

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – Another Prison Inmate game. Somebody has to win so I guess I'll take the Texans. Houston Texans 19, Tennessee Titans 17

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – God Damn John Elway. Denver Broncos 28, TB Buccaneers 21

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 – The Niners are better than I thought they'd be, but they won't win this game. The Cowboys are quickly becoming my favorite team to watch. Dallas Cowboys 24, SF Niners 21

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Bleh. SD Chargers 30, NO Saints 26

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – Home team in a divisional match up, it really does get that simple. Arizona Cardinals 24, LA Rams 19

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – This could prove to be a playoff tiebreaker in three months. The damn Squeelers will take it because their offense will bounce back just fine. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, KC Chiefs 23

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – Vikings gonna pillage. Minnesota Vikings 23, NY Giants 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Sep 29, '16, 5:34 am

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – Ravens

[bTHURSDAY MIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by 7[/b] – Bengals

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London, England, IND by 2.5 –Colts

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – Redskins

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – UPSET Bills

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 –Seahawks

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – Panthers

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – Lions

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 –Texans

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – Broncos

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 – Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Chargers

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – Cardinals

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 - Vikings

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 02, '16, 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby DBSoT » Sep 29, '16, 8:58 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), Baltimore Ravens. Oakland's defense is struggling. Long cross country trip as well.

THURSDAY MIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), Cincinnati Bengals

Indianapolis Colts (1-2)vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) in London, England, Jacksonville Jaguars. A divisional game in London. Fuck you Goodell.

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), Washington showed flashes last week of being able to compete in the NFC East, the Browns are trash on top of flaming garbage. Pryor looks pretty good though, so there is that.

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), New England. For future reference, I am not picking against the Patriots the rest of the year. I don't expect them to go 16-0, but I will be right more often than not.

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), New York Jets. An injured Russell Wilson and bad o-line aren't the best combination against a very good Jets d-line. Fitzpatrick will need to rebound from last week or this could be a really tight low scoring game.

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), Carolina Panthers. Atlanta's defense isn't stopping Cam and company.

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), Detroit Lions. Hell, I don't know. The Bears suck something awful. The Lions are a average team. Average > craptastic, hooray!

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), Houston Texans.

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), Denver Broncos. Same as New England. I refuse to go against the Broncos the rest of the year. I will win more often than not. When the play New England will be the real question.

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), Dallas Cowboys. Dax out for Harambe.

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), San Diego Chargers. Does NOLA have a defense yet no? Ok, then as you were.

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), Arizona Cardinals. The Rams have showed a pulse the last 2 weeks and I was almost tempted to take them here, but the Cardinals defense against the Rams offense is the biggest factor. I just can't see the Rams scoring more than 13 points.

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), Pittsburgh Steelers. Kansas City seems very up and down early in the season, but last week looked like the team from last season. They should give Pittsburgh fits, but I think the return of LeVeon Bell will give the Steelers the advantage.

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota is killing it currently. They have everything working on defense and have just enough offense to get it done. This team looks scary.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby JDD » Sep 29, '16, 9:28 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – Ravens

[bTHURSDAY NIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by 7[/b] – Bengals]

Indianapolis Colts (1-2)vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) in London, England, IND by 2.5 – Colts

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – Patriots

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – Seahawks

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – Texans

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – UPSET! Saints

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – UPSET! Giants

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby RatedRBowler » Sep 29, '16, 9:56 am

Bengals > Dolphins
Ravens > Raiders
Colts > Jags
Redskins > Browns
Pats > Bills
Jets > Seahawks UPSET!
Panthers > Falcons
Lions > Bears
Texans > Titans
Broncos > Bucaneers
Cowboys > 49ers
Chargers > Saints
Cardinals > Rams
Steelers > Chiefs
Vikings > Giants

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 02, '16, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Sep 29, '16, 11:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Raiders 28, Ravens 24

[bTHURSDAY MIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by 7[/b] – Bengals 34, Dolphins 20

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London, England, IND by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 30, Colts 25

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – Redskins 20, Browns 17

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – Patriots 27, Bills 20

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – Seahawks 22, Jets 20

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – Panthers 37, Falcons 32

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – Lions 32, Bears 17

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – Texans 23, Titans 13

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – Broncos 30, Buccaneers 10

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 – Cowboys 28, 49ers 24

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Chargers 34, Saints 24

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – Cardinals 20, Rams 16

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers 26, Chiefs 20

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – Vikings 27, Giants 13

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Messiah » Sep 29, '16, 12:22 pm

Bengals vs Dolphins

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 29, '16, 2:47 pm

Bengals > Dolphins

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby BSM » Sep 29, '16, 3:57 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – UPSET! Raiders

THURSDAY NIGHT – Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-2), CIN by Bengals

Indianapolis Colts (1-2)vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) in London, England, IND by 2.5 – Colts

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – Patriots

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – Seahawks

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – Texans

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Chargers

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – UPSET! Chiefs

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – Vikings

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 01, '16, 4:24 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Raiders 24 Ravens 20

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London, England, IND by 2.5 – Colts 28 Jaguars 24

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – Redskins 23 Browns 13

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – UPSET!!! Bills 27 Patriots 17

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – Seahawks 24 Jets 21

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – Panthers 31 Falcons 21

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – Lions 35 Bears 14

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – Texans 21 Titans 10

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – Broncos 27 Buccaneers 9

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 – Cowboys 20 49ers 10

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – Chargers 31 Saints 27

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – Cardinals 31 Rams 14

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers 21 Chiefs 14

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – Vikings 27 Giants 10

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 01, '16, 8:23 pm

Raiders
Jaguars
Redskins
Patriots
Seahawks
Panthers
Lions
Texans
Broncos
Cowboys
Saints
Cardinals
Chiefs
Vikings

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 01, '16, 8:56 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (3-0), BAL by 3.5 – BALTIMORE

Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London, England, IND by 2.5 – INDIANAPOLIS

Cleveland Browns (0-3) at Washington Redskins (1-2), WAS by 9 – WASHINGTON

Buffalo Bills (1-2) at New England Patriots (3-0), NE by 4.5 – UPSET!! BUFFALO

Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2), SEA by 1.5 – SEATTLE

Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (2-1), CAR by 3 – CAROLINA

Detroit Lions (1-2) at Chicago Bears (0-3), DET by 3 – DETROIT

Tennessee Titans (0-3) at Houston Texans (2-1), HOU by 6.5 – UPSET!! TENNESSEE

Denver Broncos (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), DEN by 3 – DENVER

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), DAL by 3 –

New Orleans Saints (0-3) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 3.5 – SAN DIEGO

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2), ARZ by 8 – ARIZONA

Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), PIT by 5.5 – PITTSBURGH

New York Giants (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (3-0), MIN by 4 – UPSET!! GIANTS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Oct 02, '16, 10:20 am

Messiah wrote:Bengals vs Dolphins

Raiders vs Ravens UPSET!
Browns vs Redskins
Bills vs Patriots UPSET!
Seahawks vs Jets UPSET!
Panthers vs Falcons UPSET!
Lions vs Bears
Titans vs Texans
Broncos vs Buccaneers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Saints vs Chargers
Rams vs Cardinals
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings UPSET!

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Philip Rivers » Oct 02, '16, 10:52 am

Bengals > Dolphins
Ravens > Raiders
Colts > Jags
Redskins > Browns
Pats > Bills
Jets < Seahawks
Panthers < Falcons
Lions > Bears
Texans < Titans
Broncos > Bucaneers
Cowboys > 49ers
Chargers > Saints
Cardinals > Rams
Steelers > Chiefs
Vikings > Giants

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby Everlong » Oct 04, '16, 11:53 am

Results! A terribly average week for many of us, but a few good scores at the top:

HFX: 12-5, hit two upsets
EmperorWu: 12-5, hit two upsets
Messiah: 12-5, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 11-5, hit two upsets
Xgamr: 10-6, hit one upset
Everlong: 9-7, hit one upset
The Legend: 9-7, hit one upset
DBSoT: 9-7, hit one upset
JDD: 9-7, hit one upset
BSM: 9-7, hit one upset
Philip Rivers: 8-8, hit one upset
RatedRBowler: 7-8
Str8Shooter: 7-8, hit one upset

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to NFL