It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 1:27 am

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Dec 22, '15, 3:56 pm

Two weeks to go, and 18 teams are still in playoff contention. Here are this week’s picks:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – This is a huge game for several reasons. First, it will almost certainly seal up the second first-round bye for the AFC. Second, the Broncos could potentially be in a situation where if they lose out, they miss the playoffs entirely. Heck, there is a scenario in which they go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. So this is a mammoth game, and it’s going to have a playoff atmosphere. This is exactly the kind of game the Bengals always lose. The Broncos haven’t looked great, but they were sticking it to the Steelers until they blew it in the second half. I think they can hold off Cincinnati just long enough to win the game. Broncos 23, Bengals 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – These teams could potentially be sharing a stadium next year. Wouldn’t that be weird? The Raiders played the Packers well but couldn’t overcome early mistakes. They won’t make the same mistakes for a second week in a row. Raiders 31, Chargers 20

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – The Redskins have been abysmal on the road this season, but the Eagles have been even more wildly inconsistent than Washington. Makes this a really tough game to pick, especially considering how awful Philly looked against Arizona. But the NFC East is going to be a shit show right down to the very end, so as much as I’d like to see Washington take the division, I think they blow this one. Eagles 20, Redskins 16

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – The Giants were extremely close to upsetting the Panthers last week. But playing without their best offensive player, and given the offensive explosion the Vikings displayed last week, I think they can officially put a rest to their playoff hopes now. Vikings 23, Giants 17

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – The Lovie Smith bowl is upon us at last! The Bucs had a nice run going for a little while, but consecutive losses have essentially eliminated them from the playoffs. Meanwhile, the Bears are basically playing for what little pride they have left. I’ll go with Chicago in the minor upset. UPSET! – Bears 27, Bucs 20

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – The last Falcons/Panthers game was a 38-0 stomping. This one won’t reach those levels. The Falcons will give the Panthers their best shot, but ultimately come up short as Carolina marches toward a perfect regular season. Panthers 30, Falcons 20

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – It’s been an extremely disappointing season for the Bills, but at least they get a home game against the Kellen Moore-led Cowboys to add another notch to the W column. Bills 24, Cowboys 13

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – There is still a scenario in which the Jaguars can make the playoffs, believe it or not. But the Saints are getting their mojo back together, and as much as I’d like to see the Jaguars find a way to make it happen, I think New Orleans takes this one at home. Saints 31, Jaguars 27

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – The Lions can at least play a little bit of offense. Lions 23, 49ers 9

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – Eight straight wins and counting for the Chiefs after their 1-5 start. Who would have thought a team that lost five straight in their first six games would be positioned as a prime candidate to make a Super Bowl run, especially when missing their franchise player? Chiefs 33, Browns 10

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – Bets are off in this one until we know if Andrew Luck is playing or not. But even without Luck, the Colts have been playing competitive ball, whereas the Dolphins have been faltering. Colts 17, Dolphins 13

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – The Jets are going to give the Patriots everything they have… their playoff lhopes depend on it. But with Gronk back, this Patriots machine is ticking. Patriots 24, Jets 20

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – Brandon Weeden is now playing quarterback for the Texans. Let that sink in before you make your pick. Titans 27, Texans 10

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – The other Game of the Week contender from this week also could have a lot to say about who gets the second seed in the NFC. The Packers still aren’t playing pretty football, but they’re doing what other Packers teams in recent years couldn’t do—win on the road, especially against decent caliber teams. That being said, this Cardinals team could very well be the best coached team in the NFL. While I don’t think this one will be a stomping, I’ll be surprised if the Packers are able to muster what it takes to get a victory here. Cardinals 28, Packers 24

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – The Rams always give the Seahawks fits, but this is a very different Seahawks team than the one that lost to the Rams earlier this year. Seahawks 31, Rams 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- The Steelers are looking primed for a playoff run here. A win over Baltimore will essentially seal up a wild card spot.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby HFX » Dec 23, '15, 1:35 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Bengals 27, Broncos 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – Raiders 31, Chargers 20

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – UPSET!!! Redskins 30, Eagles 24

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – Vikings 28, Giants 17

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – UPSET!!! Bears 23, Buccaneers 20

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – Panthers 40, Falcons 20

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – Bills 27, Cowboys 16

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – Saints 36, Jaguars 27

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – Lions 24, 49ers 13

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – Chiefs 30, Browns 13

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – Dolphins 20, Colts 17

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – Patriots 26, Jets 20

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – Titans 23, Texans 20

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – Cardinals 27, Packers 17

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – Seahawks 34, Rams 22

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- Steelers 32, Ravens 16

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby DBSoT » Dec 23, '15, 4:19 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), Denver is desperate and AJ McCarron is not beating that secondary. DENVER

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), I need Woodhead to dominate for my fantasy playoffs, but I think Oakland is the better team. OAKLAND

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), Cousins has been very good lately and the Eagles defense has been a train wreck. The Redskins seem to have found their stride a bit. WASHINGTON

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), If Washington wins, then that will put pressure on the Giants to win as well. I don't see that happening against Minnesota though. MINNESOTA

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), Since this game is about Lovie Smith, I will use that as my basis. Lovie Smith isn't a good coach, John Fox is. CHICAGO

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), I have a hard time believing any team will go undefeated in the regular season. Add in that Atlanta is desperate. I am going with the dirty birds. This pick could come back to hurt me. ATLANTA

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), As long as McFadden is doing work, then I am a happy fantasy owner. Bills are better though. :lol BUFFALO

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), The Saints can't stop anything and Jacksonville has actually been pretty good through the air. JACKSONVILLE

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), Might as well completely fuck the draft pick up. DETROIT

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5) With the #1 pick the Cleveland Browns select....Paxton Lynch. KANSAS CITY

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), Is Luck back? No! MIAMI

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), This is a great game, but every time I say that New England wins. NEW ENGLAND

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), Who the hell is playing QB for Houston? This may hurt @Legend, but Brandon Weeden could lead Houston to the playoffs. HOUSTON.

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), Why was this not game of the week? It has to be better then AJ McCarron vs Brock Osweiler. Green Bay has won a few games, but they look shaky to me. Arizona is rolling. ARIZONA

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), Seahawks at home. SEATTLE

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), What!, you mean Jimmy Clausen isn't going to beat the Steelers? Color me shocked. PITTSBURGH.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Dec 24, '15, 1:22 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – Broncos 27 Bengals 17

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – Raiders 24 Chargers 20

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – Eagles 27 Redskins 23

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – Vikings 31 Giants 20

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – UPSET!!! Bears 24 Buccaneers 23

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – Panthers 31 Falcons 14

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – Bills 28 Cowboys 10

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 35 Saints 24

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – Lions 21 49ers 13

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – Chiefs 31 Browns 14

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – Colts 24 Dolphins 21

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – UPSET!!! Jets 24 Patriots 23

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – Texans 24 Titans 14

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – Cardinals 31 Packers 17

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – Seahawks 35 Rams 9

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- Steelers 31 Ravens 17

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Dec 24, '15, 7:04 am

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – Raiders

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby JDD » Dec 24, '15, 9:40 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – Upset! Bengals

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – Raiders

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – Eagles

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – Upset! Giants

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – Bucs

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – Panthers

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – Bills

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – Lions

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – Chiefs

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – Dolphins

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – UPSET!!! Jets

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – Texans

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – Cardinals

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – Seahawks

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- Steelers

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby The Legend » Dec 24, '15, 12:33 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – Without Dalton the Bengals are cooked and this game should be pretty bad on the competitive scale. If AJ McCarron were where he belonged on the bench I would probably be picking Cincy, but come on man, this one is a no brainer. I'll say the Cincy defense makes a key play or two to keep it closer than it actually is, but Broncos roll at home. Denver Broncos 23, Cincy Bengals 16

THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (4-10) at Oakland Raiders (6-8), OAK by 5.5 – A year from now this game could potentially be for the division lead, but right now it's a bad game between two teams that aren't quite there yet. I'll take the Raiders at home, but I don't love the pick. Oakland Raiders 24, SD Chargers 22

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – Come on let the right thing happen in this game and allow chaos to continue to reign in the NFC Least. Go Eagles! Philly Eagles 25, Washington Redskins 23

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – This is a crucial matchup for both teams, The Vikings need the playoff seeding so they can face the NFC Least winner in the first round and the Giants are trying to be the NFC Least winner. Sadly I think the G-Men pull off the road upset and take a three-way tie into the final week of the season. UPSET!!! NY Giants 24, Minnesota Vikings 23

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – This is the first of only four games that doesn't boast at least one team fighting for the playoffs. And it's a yawner. Tampa has their quarterback and Chicago doesn't, that will decide it. TB Buccaneers 24, Chicago Bears 23

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – I'm tempted to pick an out of the blue upset here just to see it ruin a week long speculation about a perfect season, but I just can't see the Falcons playing well enough for 60 minutes. Carolina Panthers 28, Atlanta Falcons 20

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – Dallas has completely thrown in the towel on the season. It's over. Buffalo Bills 24, Dallas Cowboys 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – The Jags defense is almost as bad as the Saints and their offense isn't nearly as good. Saints win a thrilling shootout. NO Saints 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 27

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – Belch. Detroit Lions 24, SF Niners 19

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – Boring. KC Chiefs 27, Cleveland Browns 17

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – The Colts need this one desperately to stay in the playoff race, but I just don't think this year is their year. Miami Dolphins 24, Indy Colts 22

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – The case can easily be made that the Jets need this one so much more. One more loss in the three-horse wild card race of the AFC is a death blow for any of the teams. Meanwhile, the Pats are cruising to home field advantage, but I think Hoodie wants to keep division rivals out of the playoffs, especially in a year where the two wild card teams are looking like bigger threats to the Pats than any of the division winners they could face. NE Patriots 26, Ny Jets 21

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – My heart will be pulling for the Titans all the way, but I think the Texans will take this one on the road in an upset that all but locks up the playoffs for them. UPSET!!! Houston Texans 22, Tennessee Titans 21

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – Oh man, here it is. The appetizer to the main course that will be served in three weeks. I still believe what I've believed all along this season in the NFC. The winner when these two teams meet in the playoffs will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. These teams look set to face off in the divisional round of the playoffs and it should be tasty. The home team takes round 1 here. Arizona Cardinals 27, GB Packers 22

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – Sadly the Seahawks seem to be on a roll right now. I'd love nothing more than to not see this team in the playoffs or a quick exit, but I'm not sure we'll see that. Seattle Seahawks 27, St. Louis Rams 16

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- Fuck the Squeelers, Fuck the Ratbirds. Fuck this game. Shittsburgh Squeelers 27, Bitchmore Ratbirds 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby RatedRBowler » Dec 24, '15, 3:33 pm

Raiders > Chargers
Eagles > Redskins
Bengals > Broncos UPSET!!!
Vikings > Giants
Bears > Bucs
Panthers > Falcons
Bills > Cowboys
Jaguars > Saints UPSET!!!
Lions > 49ers
Chiefs > Browns
Dolphins > Colts
Patriots > Jets
Texans > Titans
Cardinals > Packers
Seahawks > Rams
Steelers > Ravens

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Dec 27, '15, 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 25, '15, 2:55 am

Broncos
Eagles
Vikings
Bears
Panthers
Bills
Saints
Lions
Chiefs
Dolphins
Patriots
Texans
Cardinals
Seahawks
Steelers

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 26, '15, 9:04 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – DENVER

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – MINNESOTA

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – TAMPA BAY

Carolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – CAROLINA

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – UPSET!! DALLAS

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 - NEW ORLEANS

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – DETROIT

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 – KANSAS CITY

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – MIAMI

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – NEW ENGLAND

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 – UPSET!! HOUSTON

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – UPSET!! GREEN BAY

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – SEATTLE

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- PITTSBURGH

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby xgamr » Dec 27, '15, 6:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (11-3) at Denver Broncos (10-4), DEN by 3.5 – Broncos

SATURDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (7-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-8), PHI by 3 – missed picking this so wont put one here

New York Giants (6-8) at Minnesota Vikings (9-5), MIN by 6 – Vikings

Chicago Bears (5-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8), TB by 3 – UPSET Bears

panthersCarolina Panthers (14-0) at Atlanta Falcons (7-7), CAR by 7 – Panthers

Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8), BUF by 6 – Bills

Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (5-9), NO by 3.5 – Saints

San Francisco 49ers (4-10) at Detroit Lions (4-10), DET by 9 – Lions

Cleveland Browns (3-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-5), KC by 12.5 –Chiefs

Indianapolis Colts (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (5-9), BETS OFF – Colts

New England Patriots (12-2) at New York Jets (9-5), NE by 3 – Pats

Houston Texans (7-7) at Tennessee Titans (3-11), TEN by 4.5 Titans

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (12-2), ARZ by 4.5 – Cards

St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (9-5), SEA by 13.5 – Seahawks

Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-10), PIT by 10.5- Steelers

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Messiah » Dec 27, '15, 11:44 am

Bengals vs Broncos
Giants vs Vikings
Bears vs Buccaneers UPSET!
Panthers vs Falcons
Cowboys vs Bills
Jaguars vs Saints UPSET!
49ers vs Lions
Browns vs Chiefs
Colts vs Dolphins
Patriots vs Jets UPSET!
Texans vs Titans
Packers vs Cardinals
Rams vs Seahawks
Steelers vs Ravens

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Dec 27, '15, 3:24 pm

Those early game results are nuts :lol

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Dec 29, '15, 2:14 pm

Results:

DBSot: 13-5, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 13-5,hit two upsets
Xgamr: 11-5, hit one upset
Messiah: 11-5, hit two upsets
Everlong: 11-6, hit one upset
EmperorWu: 10-6
HFX: 11-7, hit two upsets
The Legend: 9-8, hit one upset
JDD: 8-9, hit one upset
RatedRBowler: 8-9, hit one upset
Str8Shooter: 7-8, hit one upset

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL