It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 1:26 am

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Nov 17, '15, 11:57 am

Fuck football, fuck everything. That’s how I feel about football this week. Thanks a lot, Packers.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – Think the Bengals were caught looking ahead a little bit last night? Nobody thought they’d lose to Houston, and now they have to go on the road to face an impressive Cardinals team, with a Carson Palmer who’d love to stick it to his old team. The Bengals aren’t in danger of losing the division crown, but they need to basically win out if they want to have a shot at taking down the Patriots in the race for the top seed. I don’t think they get past this one. Cardinals 24, Bengals 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – Hard for me to give a fuck about this one, but it’d be nice to see the Jaguars pick up the win and progress even more toward being an actual NFL-worthy franchise. Jaguars 27, Titans 17

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – The Redskins have surprised us several times this year, so this could very well be a trap game for the Panthers. But I don’t think Carolina loses its first game quite yet. Panthers 30, Redskins 20

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – The Lions did their best to lose against the Packers and still won. Unlike the Packers, the Raiders aren’t about to give up in the face of adversity. Raiders 30, Lions 21

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Not sure why this is listed as a push… maybe there’s a chance Romo plays? For now, I take the Dolphins. Dolphins 20, Cowboys 10

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – Both of these teams are soft as fuck, but I’ll give the edge to the home team in this one. No Andrew Luck? Yeah. Falcons 33, Colts 13

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – The Rams have just benched Nick Foles for Case Keenum and are on a two-game losing streak. It seems a bit crazy that Baltimore is still getting the benefit of the doubt from oddsmakers in most cases, but in this one I can understand why. Ravens 20, Rams 17

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – This could actually be a really interesting game if Houston’s defense played like it did against Cincinnati. Never would have expected the Texans to still be in the AFC South mix after 10 weeks, but here they are. The Jets played unfocused, sloppy football against the Bills, but they’ve had some time to stew over it. I think they get the win against the Texans, who have a short week to prepare. Jets 23, Texans 9

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – No respect for the Vikings by oddsmakers. The Packers can’t compete with anyone right now, let alone a team as physical as the Vikings. They stand next to no chance in this game based on their past three performances, and anyone who picks them is a fool. Vikings 35, Packers 10

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Raise your hands if you thought these teams would have the same record after 10 weeks of play. That’s what I thought. The Eagles are the more talented team, but how often has that mattered this year? I trust them more than Tampa, but wouldn’t be shocked to see an upset. Eagles 20, Bucs 12

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – The Broncos will almost certainly be starting Brock Osweiler, and the Bears are on a roll lately. Even more, John Fox is coaching against his old team here, who he knows very well. Still, I think the Broncos shock everyone and Brock Lobster pulls one out. UPSET![‘/color] – Broncos 23, Bears 20

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – Lol at these teams. Seahawks 40, 49ers 16

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – How the hell are the Chargers THIS bad? It goes against all reason. But I’ll go against all reason and take them in the home upset. [color=red]UPSET! – Chargers 27, Chiefs 20

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – UPSET ALERT. I keep saying the Patriots are going to go undefeated. And honestly, I really think that. But I also think that if there’s a chance on their schedule that they’re going to get beat, it’s right here. They’re coming off a down-to-the-wire game against the Giants, and are now without Brady’s top receiving target for the next six to eight weeks. The Bills are tough, coached by a guy who loves to beat the Pats, and are coming in to this game having just taken down the Jets. More importantly, they’re well rested after playing on TNF. This could be the upset of the week. UPSET! – Bills 24, Patriots 20

BYES: New York Giants, Cleveland Browns, new Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Messiah » Nov 17, '15, 12:03 pm

FWIW, Romo is playing.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby DBSoT » Nov 17, '15, 12:19 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), Arizona. The Bengals are about to hit their yearly slump session. Pre-playoffs of course.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), Tennessee

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), Carolina. Cousins can't do it against this defense.

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), Oakland. Man I really hope Oakland wins this game.

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), Dallas

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), Atlanta

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), Baltimore. Ravens have played a bunch of close games and they finally sneak one out.

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), Jets

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), Green Bay. GB isn't playing well right now, but I just can't see them losing 4 straight. The loss to the Lions had to be a wake up call. Right!?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), Philly

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), Denver. The Osweiler show begins in Chicago.

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), Seattle

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), Kansas City. One of these teams has showed a pulse.

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), Buffalo. New England has to lose eventually and I need a few upsets to make up ground. So I am taking a long shot.

BYES: New York Giants, Cleveland Browns, new Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Nov 17, '15, 12:31 pm

DBSoT wrote:The loss to the Lions had to be a wake up call. Right!?

That's what we said about the losses to Denver and Carolina.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Nov 17, '15, 3:08 pm

DBSoT wrote:
Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), Oakland. Man I really hope Oakland wins this game.

You can tell your Lions to stay away from the first pick. It belongs to Cleveland.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby The Legend » Nov 18, '15, 10:21 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – What a doozy we have in this week of football that I'll be able to enjoy far more than a typical week of football. Thank God for bye weeks! This game could either be an instant classic or an absolute drubbing. We saw our first signs of the Red Ryder BB Gun returning as the NFL schedule gets closer to crunch time. Can Dalton rebound? I'll say he plays decent, but it still won't be enough to beat an absolutely stacked Cardinals team. Arizona Cardinals 27, Cincy Bengals 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – This is a tough one. The Jags are the more talented and stable team. The Titans have the better quarterback. I'm tempted to call for an upset here because both teams moving to 3-7 after this week seems more logical for their pathetic selves, but I'll stick to my formula of picking the home team on a short week in a competitive battle. Jacksonville Jaguars 23, Tennessee Titans 21

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – LOL. Kirk Cousins gets re-introduced to being Kirk Cousins this week by Carolina's defense. Carolina Panthers 27, Washington Redskins 20

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – Oakland is good enough to win this one. I expect the Lions to have a bit of a letdown after last week. Oakland Raiders 27, Detroit Lions 23

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – This is an odd game to pick. It's becoming hard to tell which Dolphin team will show up on a given week. Romo's back, but how rusty will he be? I'll take the Dolphins at home because Dallas looks like a dumpster fire even with Romo at QB. Miami Dolphins 24, Dallas Cowboys 21

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – The Falcons are definitely the better team right now, but Indy plays better with Matt Hasselbeck at QB - mostly because I think the coaching staff remembers they actually have jobs to do and have to prepare a game plan instead of just handing everything to Andrew Luck. Atlanta Falcons 27, Indy Colts 23

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – Total toss up game, which is pretty much what Baltimore has played in all season long. It's time some of these start breaking their way. Baltimore Ravens 24, St. Louis Rams 21

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – It would certainly make the AFC Wild card race more interesting if the Texans won this game. It would also make Ray Farmer's seat warmer if they could get back to .500 with Brian Hoyer at QB. But I'll take the Jets to win this one, although I have next to no confidence in this pick. NY Jets 23, Houston Texans 20

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – The Packers' losing streak can't last forever. Can it? Of course not. I still fully expect them to win the NFC North and they get back to doing just that with a win over the Vikings here. GB Packers 22, Minnesota Vikings 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles keep themselves in the East race, the horrible East race, by beating the pitiful Bucs. Philly Eagles 26, TB Buccaneers 21

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Brock Osweiler playing in this game certainly adds intrigue to this one, but even with that I think the Broncos offense can do enough against a bad Bears D and the Bronco defense should eat Jay Cutler alive. UPSET!!! Denver Broncos 23, Chicago Bears 20

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – Amazing that these two teams are playing to stay out of last place in the NFC West, considering where they've been the last few years. I think a 12.5 spread is ridiculous for this game, but Seattle will win this one. Seattle Seahawks 24, SF Niners 17

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – The Chiefs are a really hard team to figure out at this point. I can't believe they are winning games. Because of that my instinct says the Chargers will probably win this game, but my head just can't let me pick them right now. KC Chiefs 27, SD Chargers 23

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – Nothing to see here. NE Patriots 28, Buffalo Bills 21

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Nov 18, '15, 11:04 am

The Legend wrote:I still fully expect them to win the NFC North and they get back to doing just that with a win over the Vikings here.

Prepare to be sorely disappointed

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Nov 18, '15, 11:27 am

Everlong wrote:
The Legend wrote:I still fully expect them to win the NFC North and they get back to doing just that with a win over the Vikings here.

Prepare to be sorely disappointed

We'll see.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 18, '15, 12:40 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – Cardinals 24 Bengals 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – Jaguars 20 Titans 13

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – Panthers 27 Redskins 17

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – Raiders 31 Lions 21

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Cowboys 24 Dolphins 21

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – Falcons 31 Colts 14

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – UPSET!!! Rams 24 Ravens 23

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – Jets 20 Texans 14

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – Vikings 24 Packers 13

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles 35 Buccaneers 17

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – UPSET!!! Broncos 27 Bears 21

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – Seahawks 30 49ers 13

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – Chiefs 23 Chargers 20

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – UPSET!!! Bills 23 Patriots 20

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Nov 19, '15, 5:56 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – Cardinals

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – Jags

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – Panthers

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – Raiders

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – Falcons

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – Ravens

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – Jets

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – Vikings

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – UPSET Bucs

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Bears

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – Seahawks

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – Chiefs

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – UPSET Bills

Last edited by xgamr on Nov 22, '15, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby EmperorWu » Nov 19, '15, 7:53 am

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), Jaguars

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby RatedRBowler » Nov 19, '15, 3:37 pm

Jaguars > Titans
Cardinals > Bengals
Panthers > Redskins
Raiders > Lions
Cowboys > Dolphins
Falcons > Colts
Rams > Ravens UPSET!!!
Jets > Texans
Vikings > Packers
Eagles > Buccaneers
Bears > Broncos
Seahawks > 49ers
Chargers > Chiefs UPSET!!!
Patriots > Bills

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Nov 22, '15, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby BSM » Nov 19, '15, 4:48 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – Cardinals

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – Jaguars

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Cowboys

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – UPSET! Rams

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – Packers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Bears

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – Patriots

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby HFX » Nov 19, '15, 7:47 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – Cardinals 24, Bengals 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tennessee Titans (2-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6), JAX by 2.5 – Not Applicable

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – Panthers 34, Redskins 29

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – Raiders 25, Lions 18

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Cowboys 27, Dolphins 23

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – Falcons 30, Colts 14

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – Ravens 16, Rams 13

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – Jets 20, Texans 16

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – Vikings 32, Packers 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Eagles 27, Buccaneers 14

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Bears 26, Broncos 20

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – Seahawks 32, 49ers 13

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – UPSET!!! Chargers 24, Chiefs 20

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – Patriots 30, Bills 24

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby JDD » Nov 19, '15, 11:42 pm

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – Dolphins

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – UPSET! Rams

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – Vikings

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – Upset! Bucs

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Upset! Broncos

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – Patriots

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Everlong » Nov 21, '15, 7:15 pm

Remember to get your picks in if you haven't already!

@Messiah @empoerorwu @bsm @ratedrbowler and whoever else

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 21, '15, 7:55 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), ARZ by 3 – ARIZONA

Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), CAR by 7 – CAROLINA

Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), OAK by 2 – OAKLAND

Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), PUSH – UPSET!! DALLAS

Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), ATL by 6 – ATLANTA

St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), BAL by 1.5 – BALTIMORE

New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), NYJ by 2.5 – NEW YORK JETS

Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), PUSH – GREEN BAY

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), PHI by 5.5 – PHILADELPHIA

Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – UPSET!! DENVER

San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), SEA by 12.5 – SEATTLE

Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), KC by 3 – UPSET!! SAN DIEGO

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), NE by 7 – NEW ENGLAND

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby EmperorWu » Nov 21, '15, 9:53 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (8-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-2), Cardinals
Washington Redskins (4-5) at Carolina Panthers (9-0), Panthers
Oakland Raiders (4-5) at Detroit Lions (2-7), Raiders
Dallas Cowboys (2-7) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), Dolphins
Indianapolis Colts (4-5) at Atlanta Falcons (6-3), Colts
St. Louis Rams (4-5) at Baltimore Ravens (2-7), Ravens
New York Jets (5-4) at Houston Texans (4-5), Jets
Green Bay Packers (6-3) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2), Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-5), Eagles
Denver Broncos (7-2) at Chicago Bears (4-5), CHI by 1 – Broncos
San Francisco 49ers (3-6) at Seattle Seahawks (4-5), Seahawks
Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) at San Diego Chargers (2-7), Chiefs
Buffalo Bills (5-4) at New England Patriots (9-0), Bills

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Messiah » Nov 22, '15, 11:46 am

Bengals vs Cardinals
Redskins vs Panthers UPSET!
Raiders vs Lions
Cowboys vs Dolphins
Colts vs Falcons UPSET!
Rams vs Ravens UPSET!
Jets vs Texans
Packers vs Vikings
Buccaneers vs Eagles UPSET!
Broncos vs Bears UPSET!
49ers vs Seahawks
Chiefs vs Chargers UPSET!
Bills vs Patriots UPSET!

Sheesh... I'm seeing a lot of road and upset wins.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Nov 24, '15, 1:59 pm

RESULTS

The Legend: 10-5, hit one upset
EmperorWu: 10-6, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 9-5, hit one upset
DBSoT: 9-6, hit one upset
Xgamr: 9-6, hit one upset
JDD: 9-6, hit two upsets
BSM: 8-6
Everlong: 8-7, hit one upset
Messiah: 8-7, hit two upsets
CMPUNFANK: 8-7, hit one upset
HFX: 6-7
RatedRBowler: 6-8

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL