It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 1:14 pm

Thanks alot Britain

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Thanks alot Britain

Postby The Legend » Jun 24, '16, 2:19 pm

There's a lot of talk about how American government screws up and doesn't have gun control. At least when our government screws up it just affects a few lives here or there. When Britain screws up it sends the world into an economic tail spin.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Thanks alot Britain

Postby Hanley! » Jun 24, '16, 2:25 pm

The Legend wrote:When Britain screws up it sends the world into an economic tail spin.

Good thing America haven't done that in the last decaaaaaaaawaitaminute .....

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Hanley! » Jun 24, '16, 2:27 pm

I mean if I actually wanted to take a side on this whole UK vs US rivalry, today definitely wouldn't be the day that I'd do it. But that one was just there for the taking. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby PorkChop » Jun 24, '16, 2:51 pm

Are you trying to say that we don't think our government have fucked up here?

They've fucked up big time. We are aware of this and nobody here is excusing this.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby War Daddy » Jun 24, '16, 6:50 pm

We're all going to Canada for a drink.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Circled Square » Jun 24, '16, 7:06 pm

Would you liberals fuck off I swear every time someone disagrees with you, you want to move here and fuck up our shit leave us alone jesus we already elected a drama teacher if you migrate here heterosexuality will be outlawed and we would import half of the middle east into Brampton

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby War Daddy » Jun 24, '16, 7:15 pm

In other news, my dad still hasn't come back from the store. Line must be crazy long today.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Circled Square » Jun 24, '16, 8:29 pm

Why you gotta do mans like that Wu, down voting my hot shit posts :(

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Daz » Jun 24, '16, 9:27 pm

Circled Square wrote:Would you liberals fuck off I swear every time someone disagrees with you, you want to move here and fuck up our shit leave us alone jesus we already elected a drama teacher if you migrate here heterosexuality will be outlawed and we would import half of the middle east into Brampton

To be fair, I thought heterosexuality had already been outlawed in Ontario.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Circled Square » Jun 24, '16, 9:29 pm

Daz wrote:
Circled Square wrote:Would you liberals fuck off I swear every time someone disagrees with you, you want to move here and fuck up our shit leave us alone jesus we already elected a drama teacher if you migrate here heterosexuality will be outlawed and we would import half of the middle east into Brampton

To be fair, I thought heterosexuality had already been outlawed in Ontario.

You're alright Daz.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 24, '16, 10:03 pm

I thought that this nigga knew.... :(

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Circled Square » Jun 24, '16, 10:08 pm

VaderBomb wrote:

This nigga knows too much that's why he's weird ya'll don't want to enter the matrix repeat after me 2+2=5 beepboopbeepboop

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 24, '16, 11:10 pm

Circled Square wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:

This nigga knows too much that's why he's weird ya'll don't want to enter the matrix repeat after me 2+2=5 beepboopbeepboop

I disagree but funny response.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to News and Politics