It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 6:45 am

Is Marco Rubio a robot?

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Is Marco Rubio a robot?

Postby BrautFan » Feb 09, '16, 8:46 pm

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... rubio.html

And if he IS a robot, is he more of a "RubioBot" or "RoboRubio?"

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 11

Re: Is Marco Rubio a robot?

Postby KaiserGlider » Feb 09, '16, 9:41 pm

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 10, '16, 9:39 am

When I see Rubio, I picture him in a little sailor suit with white shoes. He has a propeller hat and a large rainbow lollipop, the residue is all over his face. He's complaining that he doesn't have a tissue to wipe the boogies off of his fingers and is crying because his mommy won't pick him up.

VOTE FOR BERNIE

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby BrautFan » Feb 10, '16, 11:36 am

KaiserGlider wrote:Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

When I hear this, I picture Rubio as a court jester, and Obama as a disgruntled king. Absurd! That's not the image he should be conjuring up to help his campaign.

I got in a few people's faces on Sunday repeating this phrase, for fun. (The result of me in close quarters repeating the phrase bombastically resulted in a lot of "get out of here...!") THEN, on Monday when everyone is talking about it... "Oh yeah, you were right... hahaha."

I worked Monday and Tuesday. Meanwhile, my kind was dressing up in "Rubiobot" costumes and making ridiculous pages like this: http://rubiobot.com

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 11

Return to News and Politics