It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 8:50 am

Donald Trump polling at an all time high

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Re: Donald Trump polling at an all time high

Postby Hanley! » Jan 27, '16, 7:19 pm

War Daddy wrote:Donald Trump is a false flag type campaign for him to drop out at the last second, to secure a victory for Hillary.

Call it now.

Pretty sure this would just turn people against Hillary, and would probably be worse for her.

That is if she's even the person to secure the Democratic nomination.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby The Legend » Jan 27, '16, 7:32 pm

VaderBomb wrote:In my opinion, Trump is in cahoots with the Clintons to destroy the GOP party from the inside out. They're all good friends, attended each others weddings, went golfing together, their daughters are best buddies, etc.

In my opinion, Donald Trump is an unfiltered personification for everything the Republican Party has come to stand for.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Ali » Jan 27, '16, 7:37 pm

I kind of think Trump is trying to pull a Springtime For Hitler, but is unwittingly getting the exact same result as Springtime For Hitler. He's deliberately trying to lose, and yet he keeps winning.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Previous

Return to News and Politics