It is currently: May 19, '24, 4:00 pm

Americans... how would you react if?

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Re: Americans... how would you react if?

Postby Everlong » Aug 06, '15, 12:38 pm

Circled Square wrote:It's not about taxing the rich to death - it's having the rich produce their goods in the U.S, instead of China. Jobs for the low class to climb to the middle class.

Yes, I agree with some of that, but we can't just say "more more more" for the lower classes without saying less for the rich if we're going to tackle wealth inequality. And the whole "welfare state" thing... it's not like you take money from the super wealthy and just write checks directly to the poor with it, lol. You take that money and reinvest it back into job creation, education, social programs, etc. that give people better opportunities to be self sustaining financially.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 12:41 pm

Trump has never ran seriously before. I don't take his prior flops seriously because he has never been a serious politican until now. Romney is guilty. Rand is guilty of flip flopping too. Trump knows the Democratic party is in disarray because it's main candidate is a Wall Street puppet. But again he is not my ideal candidate, no one is, I mostly side with Rand. But I can't lie that a Trump/Cruz ticket or Trump/Carson ticket wouldn't be awesomem it would be.

Truth is, Democrats should be with Jim Webb, and the harder Left should be with Sanders. The party is a joke. Both are, but the Democratic party has he lead atm. :lol

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 12:45 pm

Everlong wrote:
Circled Square wrote:It's not about taxing the rich to death - it's having the rich produce their goods in the U.S, instead of China. Jobs for the low class to climb to the middle class.

Yes, I agree with some of that, but we can't just say "more more more" for the lower classes without saying less for the rich if we're going to tackle wealth inequality. And the whole "welfare state" thing... it's not like you take money from the super wealthy and just write checks directly to the poor with it, lol. You take that money and reinvest it back into job creation, education, social programs, etc. that give people better opportunities to be self sustaining financially.

If you tax the rich so much they will move elsewhere. Rich people have to exist. A lot of them must thrive. It would kill our job creators if they got taxed to death, they would simply pack up and move elsewhere. Then we are all fucked I have issue with taxing the rich, but not at the rate that the Left wants to.

I support Trump because keeping illegal immigrants in our country is like throwing a grenade in the system. They don't pay tax and steal jobs from hardworking Ameicans. Remember nobody hates illegal Mexican immigrants more than legal Mexican immigrants.

I'm on my phone atm so forgive me for my grammar.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 06, '15, 4:47 pm

Circled Square wrote:keeping illegal immigrants in our country is like throwing a grenade in the system. They don't pay tax and steal jobs from hardworking Ameicans. Remember nobody hates illegal Mexican immigrants more than legal Mexican immigrants.

Zeb, is that you? #RealAmerican

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 9:07 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:
Circled Square wrote:keeping illegal immigrants in our country is like throwing a grenade in the system. They don't pay tax and steal jobs from hardworking Ameicans. Remember nobody hates illegal Mexican immigrants more than legal Mexican immigrants.

Zeb, is that you? #RealAmerican

That's not a response. That's a joke. Don't fall for "immigrants are always great people" bullshit, it's emotional - America first, immigrants second. I get sick and tired of hearing about how we need to be compassionate about them. Do we forget that they clog up the system for actual legal immigrants to join our country? Yes, because if we don't, we're fucking racist anti-progrisseve "CONSERVATIVES LOL" bigots who don't care about anyone except White people, or the rich.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 07, '15, 2:31 pm

Circled Square wrote:Getting the best out of our allies like Israel

Getting the BEST out of Israel? :lol

If their antics is their best side, would hate to see their worst side. Best thing you could do for Israel is reduce the billions in aid you give them and encourage them to reduce the secret nuclear arsenal. The same sort of arsenal that they are so against Iran having yet don't focus on their own weapons neither does the US question them on that incase they get upset and all the politicians in Capitol Hill get worried about the Israel lobby getting on their arse.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Circled Square » Aug 08, '15, 10:53 am

We've been in bed with Israel for a long time now. That'll never change. Not with Bernie, not with Trump, not with Hillary, not with anyone. By "getting the most out of alliance", I mean that since it's unrealistic that we'll abandon them (come on now, you know why) that we should get the most out of them. They are very smart people. Innovators in Military Technology. I know Libs love trashing Israel because of Palestine (and other shit, starting wars, etc) but you have to understand that with the lobbyists in this country, they are our allies for life now. So you might as well put the squeeze on them, because getting rid of Israel is not an option. Now neg rep my comment Wu.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 08, '15, 3:26 pm

Circled Square wrote:We've been in bed with Israel for a long time now. That'll never change. Not with Bernie, not with Trump, not with Hillary, not with anyone. By "getting the most out of alliance", I mean that since it's unrealistic that we'll abandon them (come on now, you know why) that we should get the most out of them. They are very smart people. Innovators in Military Technology. I know Libs love trashing Israel because of Palestine (and other shit, starting wars, etc) but you have to understand that with the lobbyists in this country, they are our allies for life now. So you might as well put the squeeze on them, because getting rid of Israel is not an option. Now neg rep my comment Wu.

The funny things is I was going to give you positive rep on this one, but you asked so...

This is why I neg repped you.

Circled Square wrote:steal jobs from hardworking Ameicans. Remember nobody hates illegal Mexican immigrants more than legal Mexican immigrants.

I guess you took a poll, because that has never been the case in my experience. Most Mexicans I know are halfway decent human beings who have some ability to empathize with what illegal immigrants go through. I can think of maybe of couple of people I've met who hate illegal immigrants, and in their particular cases it really came off as illusory superiority. Some people don't like to be reminded where they came from...

People always use the taking jobs excuse. I won't call you a liar, just show me some objective empirical evidence that prove Americans would do the jobs most illegal immigrants do. I know every year they try to replace illegals with Americans, millions of dollars worth of fruit end up rotting away because people won't take the jobs. I'm only speaking for Washington state, also those jobs pay pretty damn well, and people still won't do them. They even tried getting prisoners to do it, which is kind of pointless at that point, since that's not putting any money in the hands of regular Americans.

Circled Square wrote:Don't fall for "immigrants are always great people" bullshit, it's emotional - America first, immigrants second. I get sick and tired of hearing about how we need to be compassionate about them.

Bullshit? Don't fall for it? You mean don't be a horrible human being, that thinks all "wetbacks" are horrible pieces of shit? No one said they are always great people, but they are people. I don't care if you want to round up every illegal, send them back, and them build a wall even a Mongol horde couldn't get through. That's your prerogative. However to "get sick" of people telling you that maybe, it might not be a bad idea, if you were a little compassionate... really? Since when did trying to be a decent person become such a burden, that for people to even suggest it is upsetting to you?

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby Circled Square » Aug 08, '15, 7:16 pm

Because I'm not a good person, politically. I don't give a shit about people who enter the country illegally. I never have. Emotional baiting is a wasted effort against me. It's interesting, I hit CTRL+F and searched the term "wetback", and oddly enough, you're the only one who's said it. I don't give a fuck if they're a horde of Anglo Saxon's, they're still here illegeally, they're still sucking up resources, they still don't pay tax, etc. Plus they clog up the system, which is a proven fact. We deport so many people because we're weak at the border. Am I a horrible human beung? Sure am! Because I put the people in the country first. As much as they'll tell you Trump's a racist - he's right about over the border crime. I also feel bad for the hard working legal immigrants who want their friends and families to escape poverty, but they can't because the system is clogged.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com ... he-country

The system is a mess. We help those who hurt us and ignore the immigrants who want to come here. I've said my peace at this point, no need for me to run in circles again. :lol

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Previous

Return to News and Politics