It is currently: May 03, '24, 3:50 am

Damien Sandow's TNA debut

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Damien Sandow's TNA debut

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 28, '16, 7:42 pm

I could've gone without him trying to have an edgy shoot promo, and I wish he didn't bury the Sandow gimmick like that, but he definitely showed he has great mic skills and could have gotten over without a comedy gimmick. He's clearly going to get a push, hopefully one that doesn't come too fast and too soon.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Damien Sandow's TNA debut

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 28, '16, 8:27 pm

Hold the phone, someone debuted in TNA by shitting on the guys that just fired them? Some things never change. :lol I liked Sandow, hopefully he does alright for himself, I've just heard pretty much that same promo a million times now and it was funny, he was acting like "ohh shit! did I really say that? you're damn right I did son!" but we hear that shit all the time. It's like his new gimmick is disgruntled reddit poster.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 28, '16, 8:33 pm

Yeah he definitely is a strong mic worker. Hearing him try and call out his former employer is a little goofy, he had some quality stuff there before things went south, stuff that will likely be remembered more than anything he does in TNA. But I wish him well, he's a talent and hopefully he can reach that potential there.

Man does that crowd chanting "TNA" look embarrassing though. The company has been on the brink of death for years and has lost a ton of fans over those years, chanting for the company almost has a sadness to it.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby JPG619 » Sep 06, '16, 8:52 pm

Wow he looks weird with out his beard. LOL However he hasn't changed one bit he still cuts the same promos as he would of in the WWE this time with a little less control since they WWE seems to limit them what they say recently

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Return to General Wrestling Discussion