It is currently: May 22, '24, 10:37 am

AJ is a fucking wrestling god!

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

AJ is a fucking wrestling god!

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 09, '14, 10:22 pm

I have for the most part given up on TNA but tonight I had to check out the final match for AJ Styles in TNA even though I knew the outcome.

Oh my fucking god, it was by far the best match I have ever seen AJ work and probably the best match I have seen in TNA period. AJ dug deep and gave the fans on hell of a farewell show, sting was awesome, the character selling from magnus was golden and even earl and Brian hebner for involved morarly and physically.
I seen things tonight from AJ that were reminiscent of his early days that earned him the moniker "the phenomenal one" and he really proved tonight why TNA should have paid him what he asked for cause he deserves it and more.

I was really hoping that more people than sting would step up against the man and help AJ but as the match went on the lack of help really sold AJ even more.

For once I must say that WWE should take a note from TNA and this match on how to properly send a wrestler packing when they part ways.

AJ Styles is a god amongst mortals and TNA fucked up big time by letting him walk.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Return to General Wrestling Discussion