It is currently: May 22, '24, 8:54 pm

New Jack

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

New Jack

Postby Circled Square » Jul 11, '15, 8:38 pm

What do you think about this crazy motherfucker?

I find him kinda interesting. Mass Transit, Gypsy Joe, man...

Controversy aside, man can give you a promo.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: New Jack

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 14, '15, 11:16 am

I love New Jack.

He wasn't a very good wrestler but his personality is like you said, very interesting. I'd love to chill with him, smoke some weed and listen to his stories. Almost every interview of his that I've heard has been real as shit.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby Hanley! » Jul 19, '15, 1:04 pm

He's a cunt. Absolute scum.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Circled Square » Jul 19, '15, 1:14 pm

Hanley! wrote:He's a cunt. Absolute scum.

You feel that strongly about him huh?

A: Mass Transit asked to be bladed and flinched when Jack did it.
B: Gypsy Joe wasn't selling his moves at all.

:D

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 19, '15, 6:26 pm

He's a piece of shit. Mass Transit was a huge mistake on ECW and the kids part. But New Jack took it to far. And he was completely at fault when he stabbed the other dude fifteen times.

As for wrestling, he is a perfect example of everything that was wrong with ECW. He's the type of talentless hack who would be nobody without a trash can lid and a bag of thumb tacks. He is a disgrace to the business and I feel for guys like Lance Storm , the Dudley Brothers, Benoit(who is also a piece of shit but could at least wrestle) and others who get lumped into the bullshit of Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 20, '15, 3:04 am

I've never heard anything good about New Jack.

I'm surprised that SC doesn't hate him with a passion considering how much he goes on about his opinions on black people who aren't up to his level...

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby Circled Square » Jul 20, '15, 12:38 pm

Who's SC? Never heard of him.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 23, '15, 10:21 pm

Circled Square wrote:Who's SC? Never heard of him.

South Carolina?

Don't get me wrong, I would never say that New Jack is a genuinely good person but man do I love listening to him talk. He totally sucked at wrestling and was a violent motherfucker in life. I would never argue against those facts but I'd still love to kick it with him.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Circled Square » Jul 24, '15, 1:12 am

He seems like he'd be a good friend. Hates bullshit and sees right through it. His violent streak is well documented unfortunately, but...his life, man. It sucked. I sympathize with him in a way. But it doesn't make what he's done right.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Return to General Wrestling Discussion