It is currently: Jun 04, '24, 2:07 am

TNA iMPACT Wrestling 6/10/15 (Destionation X Special)

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

TNA iMPACT Wrestling 6/10/15 (Destionation X Special)

Postby EmperorWu » Jun 14, '15, 4:27 am

Once again EC3 opened the show, and rightfully so. This guy is so entertaining, love the dude. He's the number one contender but Spud and Aries both get individual title matches yet he doesn't. In response to this he decided to have a good old fashion sit in. Angle comes out and they get into a heated argument, which was very well done. I enjoyed this segment thoroughly.

Spud comes out after EC3 leaves and has his title match against Angle. This match was pretty darn good, Spud is so easy to get behind and you really cheer and feel for him. He's a very good babyface and know how to fight from underneath. The only complaint I have is that this match opened the show. I was looking forward to this more than Aries vs Winner for the title. I wish they had built up the anticipation a bit more. However I understand they needed to rest between matches.

The Dollhouse had another good segment. I really like their theme song and the whole gimmick just works. Taryn Terell does a very good job, but she could dial it back just a tiny notch. Later in the night Kong comes out and kicks some Dollhouse ass. Then Brooke comes out to confront Taryn one on one. She's ok on the mic but good lord, she does this really irritating thing with her voice sometimes. It is not an attractive quirk. It took me out of an otherwise enjoyable segment.

The show had 3 triple threat matches for qualiftication for the X-Division triple threat match.

Manik vs Low Ki vs Crazy Steve was an ok match. I didn't get into it. I love Crazy Steve's look.

DJ Z vs Mandrel vs Tigre Uno was a much better match. It wasn't too bad.

Kenny King vs Grado vs Cruz was last. This wasn't too bad. Grado is more of comedic performer, but it was interesting. He's got a style you don't see too often. I enjoyed it. Grado's backstage segments trying to "make weight" for the X-Division match were pretty entertaining too. It's hard not to like the guy.

Bram is like a mountain man Wade Barrett. He has an awesome look and a great voice. I like him. He fought Crimson whom I didn't care for. Still Bram is cool, and he has good mannerisms in the ring. The crowd called him Angry Jesus several times which was quite amusing.

Aries vs Angle was a very solid match. Aries is a great talent, and we all know what Angle can do.

Pope is so bad at commentary. He's annoying. I still like Josh Mathews.

This could have been much better, but there were some good moments sprinkled in. 7/10

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: TNA iMPACT Wrestling 6/10/15 (Destionation X Special)

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jun 14, '15, 4:15 pm

I enjoyed this episode, the spud thig was a bit stupid cause there was now way he was beating angle one on one.

Bram is a fucking monster and it was nice to see crimson back, i always thought he could be someone with the right direction.

The whole dollhouse shit is pissing me off because they all look way to old to be in that roll. Velvet is looking hot as ever though.

The EC3 thing is great. I love how they are pushing him but not pushing him if that makes sense, i th8ng he needs to loose the funkasaures though.

All in all, decent show

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Return to General Wrestling Discussion