It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 1:18 pm

What gimmick match would you like to write?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What gimmick match would you like to write?

Postby prophet » Nov 13, '13, 9:06 am

I know it's early days but eventually we're going to have gimmick matches eventually so my question is this; what gimmick match would you most want to write? I remember writing a contract on a pole match years ago which was great to do and we did a Mafia vs Yakuza street fight which was one of my favourite matches ever. The bad blood in that feud was immense and because of that we were given permission to go over the top with the insanity, Mishima and Foster were fighting in the crowd and fell 20 feet through a table if memory serves :tim

I'd love to write a Ladder Match or an I Quit match if I had the option!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: What gimmick match would you like to write?

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '13, 10:26 am

I really like cage matches. I'd like to do another one of those. Or a one on one ladder match.

I Quit would also be awesome, I never had the chance to do one of those.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 13, '13, 12:22 pm

Ultimate X.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby JDD » Nov 13, '13, 2:36 pm

I think writing a ladder match wpuld be alot of fun. Only a one on one though because i doubt i could keep up with more then that :lol

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby SKS » Nov 13, '13, 8:23 pm

I never got a chance to write a Ladder match so I'd love to take part in one.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Daz » Nov 20, '13, 12:18 pm

Always wanted to write a Dog Collar Match. I've booked them all the time for big feud ending matches for Daz, but SOS went tits up before we got to that show and so did IOW ... twice. So I'm totally cursed.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby HFX » Nov 21, '13, 2:23 am

Daz wrote:Always wanted to write a Dog Collar Match. I've booked them all the time for big feud ending matches for Daz, but SOS went tits up before we got to that show and so did IOW ... twice. So I'm totally cursed.

You know, now that Omega is out of retirement he does need a future retirement match ;)

Like seriously Daz and Omega need to be the others final match. One last feud to send them both out to a well deserved ending. Then again Daz seems like the character who NEEDS to be in the ring just like Terry Funk.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)