It is currently: May 05, '24, 3:21 pm

Who can stop Magnum Phillips?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who can stop Magnum Phillips?

Postby prophet » Sep 23, '14, 5:32 pm

Seriously.

Magnum Phillips is an ass-kicker, this we know. He brought in his very own title belt and decreed that the only way to take said title from him is by knocking him the fuck out. Step forward Omega, the veteran ass-kicker of PCW who is as tough as they come. Cue Genocide in Omega's hometown and...well...Magnum destroyed him and may have put an end to the Buffalo's career.

So, if anyone, can stop him? Magnum is on a distinguished road up the card and very soon he may well have run out of people willing to step in the ring with him. What intrigues me about his situation and character is that I think he transcends alignments at this point - sure he's a major heel but he's sort of in a category on his own at the same time. With the other heels such as Kaiser, Miller, Zaid and the Zanetti's we know they're bad guys who are going to be challenged by the good guys but with Magnum...the way he carries himself and his particular brand of arrogance...I can definitely see him rubbing everyone the wrong way.

As soon as you start fancying yourself the biggest dog in the yard everybody is going to want a piece of you. You think Spencer Miller will be too pleased seeing Phillips talk about how he's the toughest, most dangerous man on the roster? So I'll ask again, who can stop Magnum P.I Phillips?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Who can stop Magnum Phillips?

Postby The Legend » Sep 23, '14, 5:43 pm

I will stop Magnum Phillips.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Enygma » Sep 23, '14, 6:34 pm

John Cena

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Everlong » Sep 25, '14, 1:11 pm

Well based on what happened after the Magnum/Omega match at Genocide, it seems as though Gryphon is about to step up to the plate. He's being built up as quite a beast these days, so it could be Gryphon. If not Gryphon though, it'd almost definitely have to be someone who can give a pummeling, or at least be able to take one.

One option is Foster, who's proven he can take a hell of a beating while dishing one out. In years passed I'd have said Daz, but Magnum would probably break Daz in half at this stage of his career, realistically. Another option is Amos Hess, who's a really big dude. Shane Evans has a lot of intensity that could potentially match him up well against a guy like Magnum. Orion Bishop had a chance already and he's another bigger guy.

So yeah, basically I'm saying bigger guys on the roster would have the best shot at taking him down. Guys like Logan, Valentino, Zaid, Reece, Kyle are probably ill suited for the task.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)