It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:39 pm

PCW Show 2: Character Reactions

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

PCW Show 2: Character Reactions

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 28, '13, 11:16 am

[The in-character discussion thread for show 2)

PCW Interviewer Keith Hypeman is standing by outside the door of the locker room.

Keith Hypeman: The second episode of Phoenix Championship Wrestling has hit the books! And ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to dive into the hornet's nest here and get the reactions of some of the PCW wrestlers on all the events that have transpired on episode two! If you've got something to say, speak up!

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: PCW Show 2: Character Reactions

Postby JDD » Oct 30, '13, 7:26 pm

Zaid: Ive got the show waiting on my DVR right now and ill get to it later, but first a message to the beautiful Gia. You need a real man in your life babes, not that shit excuse for a boyfriend Johnny. I'll make sure that you know who the real man here is Gia.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)