It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:55 am

Pick Your Poison: Who will Magnum and Omega select?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Pick Your Poison: Who will Magnum and Omega select?

Postby prophet » Jul 15, '14, 11:25 am

So on the preview for the next Onslaught this little nugget arose:

'With their No Holds Barred match for the Lone Star Championship at Genocide drawing near, Omega and Magnum Phillips will pick each other's poison! Who will the Texan pick to face Omega? Who will the Buffalo pick to face Phillips? Tune in to find out!'

Magnum and Omega are selecting each others opponents this week. Who do you reckon they'll pick?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Pick Your Poison: Who will Magnum and Omega select?

Postby Everlong » Jul 15, '14, 12:16 pm

Usually in these situations they pick someone with whom they have a history, or who would beat them up pretty well. This is a bit tougher with Magnum, as he doesn't have much history with anyone and there aren't a whole lot of people who could give him a straight beating :P But with the way that Gryphon hoisted Magnum and cost him the victory on Onslaught, he'd be a reasonable guess, especially since he's buddies with Omega.

As for Omega, if I'm Magnum I'm going to choose someone like Amos Hess, a big guy capable of delivering a beating and he has a history with Omega.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Pick Your Poison: Who will Magnum and Omega select?

Postby SKS » Jul 15, '14, 12:58 pm

I think Magnum will pick Hess (I probably would have said Miller if he wasn't already booked to fight The Master) since he's the largest guy on the roster and he knows he'd want to punish Omega due to past history.

I think Omega would have picked Daz, but since he got roughed up last week I think it'll be either Gryphon or Foster. Two guys he would have faith in winning (Gryphon since he's his bud, Foster since he's the champion - might as well have him face the best). Not sure who else he'd pick if it isn't one of those two. Also I think it'd open up the possibility of Kaiser or Zaid interfering, also.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)