It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:01 am

Will Spencer Miller beat Daz on a second PPV in a row?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Will Spencer Miller beat Daz on a second PPV in a row?

Postby Everlong » Jul 12, '14, 11:41 am

This one is surprisingly hard for me to pick. Right now, Miller has had the upper hand ever since Resurgence and Daz is in a pretty low place. I suppose what happens at Genocide is really going to depend on what happens in the next couple weeks, but it might almost be more interesting story-wise for Daz to wind up losing again. It'd be a totally new spot for him character-wise... can he no longer compete with the top talent? Is he getting close to the end?

But on the other hand, I doubt that Miller is being primed for a title shot against Foster right away considering they just fought at PPV, and if Miller beats Daz for a second time in a row, the only natural way for him to go from there is up for a title shot.

So I dunno. What do you think?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Will Spencer Miller beat Daz on a second PPV in a row?

Postby JDD » Jul 12, '14, 11:49 am

I think he loses to killer and hits rock bottom. It would be yet another ppv loss for him and like you said, he would begin to question wheather or not he can still compete with the top tier of PCW.

After that i think Daz goes one of two ways. He either becomes the "Chirs Jericho" of the fed and has some feuds with midcard talent, elevating them to the main event, or he has a redemption type storyline. Similar to Cena after he lost to the Rock the first time, but actually well-written and fleshed out more. He'll work his way back up and eventually become champ.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Re: Will Spencer Miller beat Daz on a second PPV in a row?

Postby prophet » Jul 12, '14, 11:58 am

The biggest compliment I can pay to both Daz and SKS is how well they've done in making this feud tougher to call each week. Naturally you'd expect Daz to get a win back before the two face off one last time but the way things on Onslaught have been going I honestly don't know where they're going to get Daz a win from.

I assume Evelyn was brought in to help him keep a lid on his emotions but as of yet even she's been unable to do so. The simple fact Quinn has been brought in as a chess piece in this feud makes me lean towards Daz winning at Genocide. After that though? If Miller realizes that Quinn is the reason he can no longer get in Daz' head maybe he'll act on that? If that were to happen we'd be right back to square one for the rubber match which could be amazing - Daz/Miller III and this time Daz is all alone once more fighting to keep his emotions in check.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)