It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 6:55 am

Money In The Bank Style Match?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Money In The Bank Style Match?

Postby SKS » Jun 28, '14, 9:54 am

Since Money In The Bank is tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone wanted/thought there will be a Money In The Bank style match in PCW - as in a briefcase or contract is on the line and the winner can cash it in whenever. WCSF had the Gold Rush Ladder Match which I thought was a good idea and I think a match like that could work well in PCW, maybe at the "Wrestlemania" PPV.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: Money In The Bank Style Match?

Postby Daz » Jun 28, '14, 1:03 pm

I don't much like the gimmick myself, it's a bit of a handicap for poor booking. I'd like to think we're capable of creating viable contenders without the need for it. Perhaps a tournament like we had with Battlefield in WCSF would be a viable option. I guess we'll just to see how things unfold.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 28, '14, 1:10 pm

Daz wrote:I don't much like the gimmick myself, it's a bit of a handicap for poor booking. I'd like to think we're capable of creating viable contenders without the need for it. Perhaps a tournament like we had with Battlefield in WCSF would be a viable option. I guess we'll just to see how things unfold.

I don't necessarily dislike the idea of the Ladder match. But I think PCW is trying to differentiate itself from the WCSF a bit. This would also be the problem with a tournament as well.

PCW has the Escalation Match, provided it becomes an annual thing. That basically has the same effect. I'm all for PCW trying out some newer, unique stuff rather than the traditional ways of getting title shots.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby SortaCreative » Jun 28, '14, 1:11 pm

MITB Ladder Cage.

Thank me later Kaiser. Always happy to help. Just shoot me 50 rep or something, brah.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)