It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 1:56 pm

Quick results: Yay or nay?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Should the quick results be posted along with the full show?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

Quick results: Yay or nay?

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 23, '13, 5:18 pm

I'm wondering if I should continue to type up the quick results of PCW shows like I did for Show #1. The main reason for it was so that people like Bryan who were more interested in short summary shows could have a chance to read PCW without being turned off by reading the full PDF show. But now we're on a smaller forum full of our core community, and I feel like most people on this forum are familiar with sim fedding and there's less need to appeal to the casual members, since there's far less of them. If you know what I'm saying.

I was thinking that when the quick results are posted along with the full show results, maybe people are tempted to read the quick results instead of the whole show, and that isn't fair to the people who are writing. So I need to get you guy's thoughts on this. Do you think posting quick results hurts the actual show, or help the fed so we should continue posting them?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Quick results: Yay or nay?

Postby Everlong » Oct 23, '13, 5:21 pm

I would say include quick results but but them as the last page in the PDF file. That way they're there if people want to read them, but they have to scroll all the way through the show to get to them, making it more likely that they'll stop and read something ;)

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Oct 24, '13, 3:02 am

This is true. Also helps if people are busy and don't have the chance to read the full show. At least this way they can keep up with what's going on.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 24, '13, 4:48 pm

reyflyinfury619 wrote:I would say include quick results but put them as the last page in the PDF file. That way they're there if people want to read them, but they have to scroll all the way through the show to get to them, making it more likely that they'll stop and read something ;)

Ok, that's what I'll do from now on.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)