It is currently: May 13, '24, 9:12 pm

PCW Power Rankings #2

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

PCW Power Rankings #2

Postby SKS » Jun 05, '14, 11:30 am

Going to do a second installment of the PCW Power Rankings (one after every PPV)!

Current PCW Roster:

Ace
“Adorable” Adrian Dale
Alexa Logan
"The Savior" Amos Hess
Andrew Logan
Anon
"BJ" Bradley Johnson Washington
Calvin Comeau
Carter Comeau
"The British Rose" Daz
“Dazzling” Dean Brody
"The Player" Drake Bernard
Dylan Kyle
Gabriel Reece
Gia DiFiero
Gryphon Richard
Hiroshi "Hiro" Sato
"Double J" Jake Jimenez
Jay Cruz
Johnny Valentino
Kaiser Cavanah
Kid Spartan
Magnum Phillips
The Master
Onyx Jaden
Orion Bishop
Matt Sears
Melissa Chambers
Nick Foster
"The Buffalo" Omega
Roxanne Moore
Ryan Haynes
Sean Knight
"The Assassin" Spencer Miller
Theodore Barry
"The A-List" Zaid

My Top 10:

1. PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Nick Foster - Can't have anyone but the champ atop the Power Rankings. The biggest win of his career came at Resurgence against Kaiser Cavanah, and he finally took home the gold. The future is bright for the old man :lol

2. Kaiser Cavanah - It took everything Foster had to put away Kaiser at Resurgence, so the former champ is here at #2. He's had an amazing start to PCW, winning the Escalation match and taking down Daz at Oblivion.

3. PCW Tag Team Champions, Neo Runway Chic - The first PCW Tag Champs and it doesn't like the titles will change any time soon. Big wins over TBC and The Disciples have them at #3.

4. Spencer Miller - Maybe a bit biased here, yea, yea, but I'll go with Miller at #4. He's racked up 3 big wins since Oblivion, beating Omega, the new champ Foster, and got a possibly career defining victory at Resurgence against the Hall of Famer Daz. And he did it all by himself.

5. Daz - Not too far behind is Daz, although he is falling down the ladder a little bit. Still a former World Champ, and still a Hall Of Famer, his anger got the best of him at Resurgence and the moment he took the eye of the prize, Miller pounced.

6. Johnny Valentino - Johnny V did what he said he would do, and he's beaten his rival Zaid at consecutive PPVs. I have him at #6, on a steady climb up the rankings.

7. Magnum Phillips - Probably would be at #6 but he hasn't really beaten anyone on the roster since Oblivion besides SOS "legends". Certainly has the confidence in himself needed to climb the ladder especially with his "Lone Star Title".

8. Amos Hess - Although Amos is a great heel, he beat the lowly Kid Spartan at Resurgence so I can't have him that high up just yet. There's no doubt that Hess could rack off a few wins and get him into title contention soon enough.

9. Andrew Logan - Logan had a great run in WCSF but like he said, it's a new start in PCW. His start, well, started pretty nicely with a victory at Resurgence but as it was only one match so far, I don't have him too high up.

10. Matt Sears - Rounding out the top 10 is Matt Sears, who has looked impressive in the ring. Winner of the first ever Phoenix Fray Battle Royal, I have him at #10.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 266

Re: PCW Power Rankings #2

Postby Everlong » Jun 05, '14, 9:50 pm

1. Nick Foster - Seems to be the obvious choice here. Just won the championship and is riding a huge tidal wave of success right now.

2. Kaiser Cavanah - Hard to drop Kaiser down this list too far after the performance he had. Could have just as easily come away with the win as Foster.

3. Spencer Miller - A clean victory over Daz means he makes the top three on my list.

4. Neo Runway Chic - Definitely the pillars of the tag team division right now, and it would seem that the title is theirs to keep for a while yet.

5. Magnum Phillips - He may be missing a quality win, but I'm not sure there's a person in PCW right now that wants a piece of him. Even Omega may be thinking twice soon enough.

6. Amos Hess - Hess has kind of just been floating around for the last month or so, but he could very easily step in and challenge for the title at the next pay per view.

7. Johnny Valentino - A second pay per view victory and a big win over long-time rival Zaid means Valentino is ready to move on to bigger and better things. He's in a good position right now to continue climbing the ranks.

8. Andrew Logan - An impressive showing at Resurgence and a nice view over Gryphon Richard, who put up a really good fight. It's only one match, but it's a good start after his return.

9. Daz - With several PPV losses in a row and age and injury seemingly catching up to him, Daz is in a freefall. It'll be interesting to see how he manages to recover from this recent run of bad luck.

10. Matt Sears - He won the Phoenix Fray, so he merits inclusion in the list. He's got the potential to work his way up to being a big time player.

Keep an eye out for: Orion BIshop had a decent showing in the Phoenix Fray and has taken on a bold new attitude. Depending on who comes out of their feud for the better, either he or Gabriel Reece could be climbing this list pretty soon.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Jun 06, '14, 8:48 am

1. Kaiser Cavanah - May have lost the title but did so in one hell of a match - I'd like to think of it as a PCW classic. Coupled with how damn impressive he's been during his reign there's no other option for me at number one.

2. Spencer Miller - After a big loss in LMS at the last PPV it would've been easy for Miller and his bruised ego to take things easy this month and regroup. Instead he continued his streak of making things personal...went after, and defeated, a hall of famer.

3. Neo Runway Chic - Dominant leaders of the tag team division defended the titles impressively at the last PPV.

4. Johnny Valentino - Back-to-back wins, including an intense street fight, over his biggest rival to end the feud and got his lady back. Form.

5. Amos Hess - Not a great month for the big man interest-wise but still managed to annihilate and humiliate his opponent in record time.

6. Daz - Tough couple of months for the British Rose. Let his emotions get the best of him and suffered another loss on PPV. Not used to this position, be interesting to see how he copes.

7. Magnum Phillips - Dominant since day one but the SOS angle hasn't done him much favors this month (through no fault of his own I may add) Still has a chip on his shoulder...and a brand new title to go with it.

8. Matt Sears - Unbeaten and mysterious, managed to win the inaugural phoenix fray battle royale. Potential.

9. Andrew Logan - Impressive in his return to the ring dispatching Gryphon Richard. Still early days yet for the Thoroughbred. Needs a bigger challenge.

10. Gryphon Richard - Hasn't actually scored a big singles win yet so had nothing to lose facing Logan. Impressive in the ring against an experienced opponent, shone as a face this past month. Needs to rack up some wins if he's too move up the board though.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucernips » Jun 06, '14, 5:25 pm

1. Matt Sears
2. Matt Sears
3. Matt Sears
4. Matt Sears
5. Matt Sears
6. Matt Sears
7. Matt Sears
8. Matt Sears
9. Matt Sears
10. Matt Sears

#Kayfabe

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 11

Postby Str8Shooter » Jun 17, '14, 10:43 am

1. Nick Foster - Rightfully at the top of the list after finally winning the big one. But it's one thing to get to the top of the mountain, but it's another to stay there. We'll see how Foster does now that he's the hunted. Also #Mafia4Life

2. Spencer Miller - The guy beats Daz clean. Easily the biggest singles win of his career has to put him right near the top of the list. Has a rightful claim at this point to be the #1 Contender to Foster.

3. Kaiser Cavanah - May have lost the title, but you just know he's going to be one of those guys who is always going to be in the mix. Can't drop him too far because you know Kaiser will be on the prowl for revenge now.

4. Johnny Valentino - Probably higher than most will have him. But he finally has seemingly put to rest his biggest rival of his short career, really the only rival :lol . I'm excited to see him move on other things. Plus Gia is back by his side and he looks ready to take on any comers.

5. Andrew Logan - He's baaaack! Logan is always going to be noticed, and it hasn't taken him long to become a major player in PCW. He's already a threat and I can only imagine he's going to go after the top guys sooner than later.

6. Amos Hess - Hasn't jumped off the page as of late like he was for a while to start PCW. But I truly believe that his time is getting nearer to jump into the title scene.

7. Daz - This has been the most vulnerable that Daz has ever been. He's always been neat up and injured, but now it really seems like he can't fight through it to win the way he used to all the time.

8. Magnum Phillips - Mr. Old School. I really enjoy what Magnum has done of late, sort of making the best of a bad situation with his rival going AWOL. I'm thrilled to see him potentially getting into a feud with Omega. The two of them should have some hard hitting stuff if they get in the ring.

9. Neo Runway Chic - The Tag Champs warrant inclusion on the list. They seem to get better with each match together. I think the PCW tag division still has a lot to offer and these guys will lead the way.

10. Matt Sears - An intriguing newcomer who the powers that be seem to like as well, as the Phoenix Fray win proved. His wallet is bigger, but it's the respect he earned that may be worth more in the long run.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)