It is currently: May 25, '24, 3:21 am

What will happen with the Logans?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

What will happen with the Logans?

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 1:19 pm

I figure most people probably know what happened at the end of Onslaught by now. So, what's happening with the Logans? What brings them back? Who gets first crack at them? Any general thoughts/predictions?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: What will happen with the Logans?

Postby Str8Shooter » Apr 11, '14, 1:21 pm

Not sure what their deal is. They're both pretty young so it makes sense they'd want to continue their careers on the biggest stage they can.

I don't think they'll be welcomed with open arms by the locker room though. Any former WCSF star would likely have an issue with them. Daz, Foster, Omega could all want a crack at him. Who knows, Miller and Kaiser could take exception to someone trying to steal their spotlight. Even someone not currently on the roster might want revenge.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby HFX » Apr 11, '14, 1:34 pm

I don't know who Andrew will lock horns with but I know he'll wind up bowing down to him. Andrew doesn't have daddy to watch out for him anymore so now he has to face the world alone and the world DOES NOT like him. I can see the former WCSF stars gunning for him from the get go but they all seem busy so it may have to wait. He pissed off A LOT of people during the end of his time in WCSF.

I am excited to see him back though as he is a young character that still has a lot of room for growth.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby SKS » Apr 11, '14, 2:56 pm

If Andrew's not too careful he's going to get speared. Same goes for Alexa.

I'm not sure, but obviously previous WCSF stars like Miller, Kaiser, Daz, Omega would have a problem with them I think, due to the history. Hess and Foster according to the INSIDER haven't commented but I don't think they'd like them being back either. The new PCW stars probably don't care about the Logans, so maybe they'll try and make new friends. I have to assume that everyone hates Burke though.

It would be cool at some point to see a PPV/storyline where the Logans try to take control of the company again as Burke as their pawn - between the "Old breed" of stars (Daz, Kaiser, Miller, Omega, Hess, Foster) & the "New breed" (everyone new & the Logans) kinda like the Invasion storyline in WWF/ECW/WCW although no one is really invading. Something could be on the line and whoever wins the most matches that night gets control of the company or something. If the good guys win then Dynamite is named commissioner and Andrew/Alexa/Burke are terminated, if the bad guys win then the Logans take control and everyone quits and PCW falls into the shitter and OMG ITS STING

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby HardcoreLegend » Apr 12, '14, 10:06 am

A lot of The Logan's heel run was based on the whole power trip, now that isn't in place, it'll be nice to see them develop further into the heel role. However, maybe they've come back as faces!! Maybe they're back for forgiveness?! Or at least that's what they want us to think until they get whatever it is they want, then they show their true colours.

I quite like the suggested angle of the old vs the new. There'll be loads of the new roster who couldn't care less about the Logans signing, but there will be those who aren't too happy.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)