It is currently: May 02, '24, 9:52 pm

Old website to read WCSF PPV's?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Old website to read WCSF PPV's?

Postby Tom » Mar 13, '14, 1:29 pm

Anyone remember the web address of the site that all the WCSF pay per views/shows were transferred to? Wanted to go back and re-read a couple of my matches after I was done with reading the main event of Oblivion!

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 23

Re: Old website to read WCSF PPV's?

Postby Daz » Mar 13, '14, 1:40 pm

http://wcsf.46.forumer.com/index.php

I logged in and saw we're missing the last section of shows post Metldown. I think I have some of them saved somewhere on my Laptop, so I might post them if I get a chance later on.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby prophet » Mar 13, '14, 1:43 pm

First match I take a look after logging back into the archives and I find this right from the off!

'Murakami rises Foster up to his feet, Cognito tires to get behind him, and go for a belly to back Suplex, but, Storm is two steps ahead of him sending a fierce elbow to the face of Cognito. Storm then turns around an grabs Cognito by the waist and hoists him up into the air, Slamming him as hard as he possibly can onto the mat! As Cognito lays flat on the mat, Storm goes for a pin'

WHOEVER WROTE FOR COGNITO WAS A PHONEY! A BIG FAT PHONEY!

Also Sinistra vs Foster from Meltdown 2012 is one of my favourite matches I've written :tim

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Daz » Mar 13, '14, 1:49 pm

I would implore you all to re-read Daz vs. Dynamite from Battlefield but alas...

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Mar 13, '14, 2:03 pm

prophet wrote:First match I take a look after logging back into the archives and I find this right from the off!

'Murakami rises Foster up to his feet, Cognito tires to get behind him, and go for a belly to back Suplex, but, Storm is two steps ahead of him sending a fierce elbow to the face of Cognito. Storm then turns around an grabs Cognito by the waist and hoists him up into the air, Slamming him as hard as he possibly can onto the mat! As Cognito lays flat on the mat, Storm goes for a pin'

WHOEVER WROTE FOR COGNITO WAS A PHONEY! A BIG FAT PHONEY!

Also Sinistra vs Foster from Meltdown 2012 is one of my favourite matches I've written :tim

I'll have to go back and re-read that one, I only remembered our ending spot.

I was just looking through the site the other day, good times! I'll have to delete some spammy posts that got seeped into there somehow.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Mar 13, '14, 2:08 pm

I have the missing shows, just checked, if you want to post them. Think there's 8 all together, including Battlefield and the Battlefield Pre-Show.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 13, '14, 2:38 pm

Haha I just talked to Tim yesterday about whether he had any of the shows that we didn't get a chance to post before the old Club went down. Daz coming through!! :tim

And Tim I deleted some spammy posts the other day when I went on there. Unless there's more now.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)