It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:14 am

If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PCW ..

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PC

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 1:46 pm

I never got into Fresh Prince. I didn't think it was very funny. I also hate Full House and the only Uncle Jesse I recognize is from The Dukes of Hazzard.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Oct 14, '13, 2:55 pm

Honestly if it were up to me I'd have had every single person have a completely new character, but obviously that didn't happen :P

I think there are more than enough WCSF characters in the fed already.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 14, '13, 3:18 pm

HFX wrote:I never got into Fresh Prince. I didn't think it was very funny. I also hate Full House and the only Uncle Jesse I recognize is from The Dukes of Hazzard.

Everything you just said is sacrilege...

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby GNR » Oct 14, '13, 4:43 pm

I was tempted to sign up Upgrade and repackage him as a pimp... :P

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby Everlong » Oct 14, '13, 7:32 pm

I'd have banned you.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 21, '13, 10:34 am

HFX wrote:
prophet wrote:Delroy Andrews - because I'm a mark and Aky is the damn man.

I came here to say this. Delroy Andrews is awesome and Omega still has beef with him. Plus now Delroy could go after Gryphon like he did Flash except Gryphon is a lot bigger and stronger and doesn't have neck issues.

I can't remember, wasn't the beef sorted? Pretty sure it involved Andrews delivering a move from the top of the ladder :P

Awww, thanks dude - I'll throw that money into your account. ;)

Appreciate the words. Don't think you would have been saying that had I stuck with my original character, the half-vampire, half-man, ADG! (Who was on the horrendous side of the booking, losing to Freeze in what was his only match!)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby HFX » Oct 21, '13, 6:15 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:
HFX wrote:

I came here to say this. Delroy Andrews is awesome and Omega still has beef with him. Plus now Delroy could go after Gryphon like he did Flash except Gryphon is a lot bigger and stronger and doesn't have neck issues.

I can't remember, wasn't the beef sorted? Pretty sure it involved Andrews delivering a move from the top of the ladder :P

Nah the beef kinda went on hiatus as Miller started some new beef with Omega. Omega still has plenty of beef with Delroy but Delroy is almost assuredly done with Omega. If only we could have a Gryphon/Andrews match.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby prophet » Oct 21, '13, 6:57 pm

HFX wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:
HFX wrote:

Nah the beef kinda went on hiatus as Miller started some new beef with Omega. Omega still has plenty of beef with Delroy but Delroy is almost assuredly done with Omega. If only we could have a Gryphon/Andrews match.

Hintedy hint hint.

Bring Delroy back.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 21, '13, 7:10 pm

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:
HFX wrote:

Hintedy hint hint.

Bring Delroy back.

I think the best and fair way to end this beef would be for Omega to come out and give a massive, heart-felt promo that gets the crowd roaring in anticipation. Then Delroy's music hits, he comes down, face to face with Omega. Then he boots Omega in the gut, Devil's Advocate and then the cover. 1, 2, 3! Beef over! :P

It'd be the closest thing I could experience to how HHH felt in 2002/2003-ish times when he was squashing for fun!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby SortaCreative » Oct 28, '13, 8:18 am

Me

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SKS » Oct 29, '13, 10:14 pm

I also vote for Delroy Andrews to come back. I miss the Delroy Spence Connection.

Tag Champs Never Forget

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5A3Blt1Ipw[/youtube]

:'(

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 30, '13, 12:06 pm

SKS wrote:I also vote for Delroy Andrews to come back. I miss the Delroy Spence Connection.

Tag Champs Never Forget

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5A3Blt1Ipw[/youtube]

:'(

Aww, right atcha ya brother! :)

Great working with you, liked the Mentor and Protege link up. Wouldn't have minded a confrontation between the two at some point. But we'll remember the good 'ol days!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Re: If you could get a former WCSF superstar to arrive at PCW ..

Postby Buck » Dec 22, '13, 4:47 pm

Sup3r Ninja.

He was never given a real chance.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby Daz » Dec 22, '13, 5:01 pm

Buck wrote:Sup3r Ninja.

He was never given a real chance.

He and Daz did dominate a ladder match once upon a time though, if I recall correctly.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Buck » Dec 22, '13, 5:16 pm

I don't recall. I must not have been involved in writing that. I didn't always write at that time. Wasn't one of my better time periods.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby Daz » Dec 22, '13, 5:22 pm

Buck wrote:I don't recall. I must not have been involved in writing that. I didn't always write at that time. Wasn't one of my better time periods.

Think it was at a Wednesday Night Warzone, 8-Man Ladder match. I remember cause I lost the International title to Amen and it really pissed me off at the time, dropping the title in a meaningless clusterfuck of a match when JLO and I had one of the best feuds going in the fed.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Previous

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)