It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 1:35 am

[In-Character] What is your reaction to Daz's return?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

[In-Character] What is your reaction to Daz's return?

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 10, '13, 9:35 pm

Keith Hypeman: Hello there PCW wrestlers! The first episode of Phoenix Championship Wrestling created a huge buzz among the wrestling community. The show ended with a bang, as one of the most decorated superstars in the history of our business signed his PCW contract in the middle of the ring. That man being none other than "The British Rose" Daz. Just take a look at this resume! Former WCSF World Heavyweight Champion, WCSF International Champion, WCSF Middleweight Champion, 2010 Battlefield winner, 2-time SOS World Heavyweight Champion, SOS International Champion, and IOW British Rose Champion! Sweet moses on a stick!

Keith: What was your reaction to this incredible turn of events? What do you think about Daz joining the ranks of PCW? Tell the fans!

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: [In-Character] What is your reaction to Daz's return?

Postby JDD » Oct 10, '13, 9:40 pm

Zaid: Daz is a legend and all but whatever. Its like i said on Onslaught, people like him dont matter anymore. Its the new blood that matters now, not Daz. You can bring up his former stats all you want, but right now it should be me whose getting all the press. Not him, or any other returning WCSF guy. Everyone needs to stop living in the past. Im the future, and the future is what matters.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby Enygma » Oct 23, '13, 4:22 pm

The Master: Who?

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Everlong » Oct 23, '13, 4:29 pm

Magnum Phillips: Yeah, I've been reading a lot about that Daz lately. And ya know somethin? I think he's a hell of a wrestler, and naw, I'm not pullin' your chains at all on that one. The man knows every hold in the book. But this isn't the WCSF. Those prissy federation days are over. From what I've seen, PCW is uncharted territory... the wild west. And the West was won by fighters, not old athletes with broken down bodies. Me? I'm a fighter, and I'm ready to put my flag down in the Wild West that is PCW, and I don't think that Daz is in any position to stand in my way.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)