It is currently: May 22, '24, 6:35 pm

Jerry Lawler arrested and suspended indefinitely.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Jerry Lawler arrested and suspended indefinitely.

Postby Twister » Jun 17, '16, 9:08 am

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 56

Re: Jerry Lawler arrested and suspended indefinitely.

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jun 17, '16, 9:55 am

You can never know why people do what they do, sad to hear and hope things get better for them.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Circled Square » Jun 17, '16, 10:44 am

I have a feeling she started it. I just have a hard time believing Jerry has the energy to be beating women up at this stage in his lfe tbh. Who knows though.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Twister » Jun 17, '16, 10:59 am

From what's been written (and obviously it's impossible to know what really happened) but it sounds to me like they were both at fault. She had been drinking and was possibly spoiling for a fight and he indulged her rather than being the bigger person and walking away - afterall what's to gain from arguing with an irrational drunk person? And then it escalated from there.

Regardless I hope things work out for them both.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 56

Postby War Daddy » Jun 17, '16, 12:28 pm

Taking a page out of the old Stone Cold books, I see.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Hanley! » Jun 17, '16, 2:01 pm

Yeah, seems pretty clear that both were at fault, which is probably why both were arrested. They both let things get heated and violent. Who instigated things and who brought the gun into the situation are the only real questions. But there's not too much point in playing the blame game here, as it seems that both of them share responsibility.

For WWE it's a no brainer to suspend him until things blow over, and they've been phasing him out lately anyway, so they won't suffer the consequences of him not being around. They might just run with a two man team of Mauro and Byron on Smackdown now that Lawler is gone. Though I'm hoping they bring up Graves to replace Lawler instead (and get rid of Saxton while you're at it).

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby JPG619 » Jun 17, '16, 3:07 pm

Well not sure who to believe in this, but I think fiancee since he was drunk and normally when your are drunk you can't really think correctly on the situation.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Return to WWE