It is currently: May 10, '24, 2:54 pm

Rusev is really good (and funny)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Rusev is really good (and funny)

Postby Messiah » May 03, '16, 1:48 pm

Probably one of the most underrated wrestlers in the WWE is Rusev. Very good in the ring, great athleticism for his size, one of the 5 best sellers in the company, and he's funny as hell in his own way.

"I was defending it at WrestleMania... on a freakin' tank!"
"I go celebration now."

:lol

So happy he's back in the US Title picture. Kalisto and him should have some great matches together.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Rusev is really good (and funny)

Postby The Legend » May 03, '16, 2:21 pm

I like Rusev. I think he's talented and can portray a character in an interesting fashion. I also have no faith WWE can expand upon his character at all to give us a different story from his perspective. Meaning my interest in him can only go so high.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » May 03, '16, 2:27 pm

I love Rusev! :lol His delivery in promos is so good, and definitely underrated. He's good in the ring too. He can be a really solid mid level guy now that he's not being wasted in the League of Nations: a group much smaller than the sum of its parts. I hope he takes the title off Kalisto. It's meant nothing on him.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » May 04, '16, 7:53 am

He is far and away the man with the most upside in the League of Nations. The only salvageable one in my opinion. I'm glad to see he's likely winning the US title, maybe it'll be the kickstart to get him back where he was as a guy who was knocking on the main event door a couple years ago.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Headlesspete » May 07, '16, 7:42 pm

Oh yeah, i think Rusev is fantastic. I can only imagine what he could have archived by now if it weren't for Cena derailing him last year. I feel like he's been really diluted over the past year, and I'm hoping this is the start of WWE rectifying this.

I'm sire he did a promo not too long ago where he said as a kid, he was forced to fight with other kids over steak in the street. It made zero sense, but was fuckin funny as hell! :lol

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Return to WWE