It is currently: May 14, '24, 6:03 pm

I missed Raw....Is Ambrose carrying Reigns' feud now?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

I missed Raw....Is Ambrose carrying Reigns' feud now?

Postby DBSoT » Feb 29, '16, 10:49 pm

As the title says, from the sound of spoilers, it seems like Ambrose has to carry his feud when Lesnar isn't there and the WWE title feud when Reigns isn't. Is this correct? I know they want to get sympathy for Reigns, but is using Ambrose really going to work or just lead to people wishing Ambrose was in the Main Event over Reigns?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: I missed Raw....Is Ambrose carrying Reigns' feud now?

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Mar 01, '16, 12:50 am

This has got to be one of the worst build ups to a main event. I am 100% now that this main event will be a match with a lot of "We Want Ambrose" chants.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 119

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 01, '16, 2:38 pm

Triple H vs Ambrose for the WWE title to take place at Network Special "WWE Roadblock"

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Hanley! » Mar 01, '16, 3:54 pm

I'm really not a big fan of Ambrose, but I'd still love it if he won. It'd be the kind of unexpected twist that would shake up the stale Wrestlemania scene. Plus from a story point of view, Roman/Dean just has a lot more potential than Roman/Triple H.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby JPG619 » Mar 04, '16, 2:49 pm

Hanley! wrote:I'm really not a big fan of Ambrose, but I'd still love it if he won. It'd be the kind of unexpected twist that would shake up the stale Wrestlemania scene. Plus from a story point of view, Roman/Dean just has a lot more potential than Roman/Triple H.

It would be interesting but if Dean does win I would guarantee that Triple H will still be in the Mania match since he would invoke his rematch clause and insert him in the match with Dean and Roman

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 04, '16, 8:53 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Hanley! wrote:I'm really not a big fan of Ambrose, but I'd still love it if he won. It'd be the kind of unexpected twist that would shake up the stale Wrestlemania scene. Plus from a story point of view, Roman/Dean just has a lot more potential than Roman/Triple H.

It would be interesting but if Dean does win I would guarantee that Triple H will still be in the Mania match since he would invoke his rematch clause and insert him in the match with Dean and Roman

Given recent events, I was thinking that maybe they'll shake things up so that at Wrestlemania, the winner of HHH/Reigns will face the winner of Lenar/Ambrose for the title in the main event, but that would involve Ambrose beating Lesnar and I don't see that happening.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to WWE