It is currently: May 16, '24, 8:34 am

Shane McMahon vs Undertaker in HIAC at WM (not joking)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Shane McMahon vs Undertaker in HIAC at WM (not joking)

Postby Daz » Feb 24, '16, 4:50 am

I'm still not convinced there won't be some sort of bait and switch along the way. Shane's a crazy cunt but he's getting on a bit and hasn't wrestled in a long time. I half expect he'll have someone take his place, or Taker will wind up refusing to represent Vince and will represent Shane instead, against someone else of Vince's choosing. I imagine there's one or two twists in the tale to come.

It's still an intriguing story to say the least. One of the few genuinely intriguing story lines WWE has started in years. I hope to god they don't kill it dead, as they are prone to do, before Mania.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 24, '16, 8:23 am

Odds that crazy bastard Shane gets thrown off the top of the Cell if this match happens?

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby The Legend » Feb 24, '16, 9:13 am

Str8Shooter wrote:Odds that crazy bastard Shane gets thrown off the top of the Cell if this match happens?

0% The HIAC match has changed. They won't go that way again. Hell, Vince was pissed and told Foley to never do anything like that after it happened the first time. Shane will probably bleed from getting bashed into the cell over and over again, and there will most likely be a copious amount of chair shots, but I doubt they leave the cell at all.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 24, '16, 10:48 am

The Legend wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:Odds that crazy bastard Shane gets thrown off the top of the Cell if this match happens?

0% The HIAC match has changed. They won't go that way again. Hell, Vince was pissed and told Foley to never do anything like that after it happened the first time. Shane will probably bleed from getting bashed into the cell over and over again, and there will most likely be a copious amount of chair shots, but I doubt they leave the cell at all.

I don't really think he gets thrown off, but I expect some sort of big crazy bump somehow. I mean Shane has been known for that kind of thing, and Shane knows that's what he's known for. I just hope he doesn't go too far with it, the guy hasn't been in a ring in ages and he's 46 now.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby The Legend » Feb 24, '16, 11:00 am

Str8Shooter wrote:
The Legend wrote:

I don't really think he gets thrown off, but I expect some sort of big crazy bump somehow. I mean Shane has been known for that kind of thing, and Shane knows that's what he's known for. I just hope he doesn't go too far with it, the guy hasn't been in a ring in ages and he's 46 now.

My guess is the biggest spot we'll see is Shane doing a coast to coast dropkick into a trashcan into Taker's face.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby JPG619 » Feb 24, '16, 9:51 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:What the flying fuck?

That what I was saying when I saw that on RAW, I don't think it will be a fun match, they both are old as fuck not sure how impressive this match will be unless Shane jumps off the cage or something like he done back in the old WWF days

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Previous

Return to WWE