It is currently: May 08, '24, 1:23 am

What is WWE's fascination with Braun Strowman?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: What is WWE's fascination with Braun Strowman?

Postby DBSoT » Jan 30, '16, 9:55 am

Hanley! wrote:
DBSoT wrote:He is bigger then a guy named Big E. That is saying something.

e < E < Image
I think I had an eye chart that looked like this. This explains why I wear glasses.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby JPG619 » Jan 30, '16, 6:08 pm

I don't see anything special with him he just one that got the past NXT with only wrestling a few dark matches. Normally when a guy gets to the main roster you hear something about them before with this guy can not much information on him when he came to the main rost

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 30, '16, 10:10 pm

JPG619 wrote:I don't see anything special with him he just one that got the past NXT with only wrestling a few dark matches. Normally when a guy gets to the main roster you hear something about them before with this guy can not much information on him when he came to the main rost

But hes big

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Hanley! » Jan 30, '16, 10:24 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:But hes big

Way bigger than this guy:

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby SlightlyJames » Jan 31, '16, 6:33 am

I think I found your answer.

he's big too

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby The Legend » Jan 31, '16, 7:10 am

[quote="JPG619"]I don't see anything special with him he just one that got the past NXT with only wrestling a few dark matches. Normally when a guy gets to the main roster you hear something about them before with this guy can not much information on him when he came to the main rost[/quote

That was intentional. They kept him a mystery and made him a surprise when he got to the main roster, that's not a bad idea in theory.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby JPG619 » Feb 01, '16, 5:26 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:
JPG619 wrote:I don't see anything special with him he just one that got the past NXT with only wrestling a few dark matches. Normally when a guy gets to the main roster you hear something about them before with this guy can not much information on him when he came to the main rost

But hes big

Yeah being big don't make you any better in the ring thing a smaller guy. The way i look at it, if you can make me sit on the edge of my seat for the whole match you are entertaining. It does not matter if you at 7 feet tall or 4 feet if you can work a match that all i care. Any guy would be made into a tough guy in the WWE but if you can work the matches to excite the crowd then you are doing a great job. I have yet to see anything special with him ever since he came into the WWE.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Ali » Feb 01, '16, 6:07 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

But hes big

Yeah being big don't make you any better in the ring thing a smaller guy. The way i look at it, if you can make me sit on the edge of my seat for the whole match you are entertaining. It does not matter if you at 7 feet tall or 4 feet if you can work a match that all i care. Any guy would be made into a tough guy in the WWE but if you can work the matches to excite the crowd then you are doing a great job. I have yet to see anything special with him ever since he came into the WWE.

But, but, hear me out... he's big.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 01, '16, 6:19 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

But hes big

But he's big.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 01, '16, 7:56 pm

Hes no big show though

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Daz » Feb 02, '16, 4:05 am

But we can agree that he is indeed, big.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 02, '16, 9:56 am

The Big Strow

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby DBSoT » Feb 02, '16, 10:19 am

This maybe the biggest topic we have ever had.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby The Legend » Feb 02, '16, 10:22 am

DBSoT wrote:This maybe the biggest topic we have ever had.

And yet, it pales in comparison to the humongous bigness of brAUn STroWMan

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Feb 02, '16, 12:58 pm

He is big and tall, just the way Vince likes them.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Hanley! » Feb 02, '16, 1:04 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:Hes no big show though

Well, he is the Big Show. He is a big bad Show tonight.

Yeah, he is the Big Show.
Crank it up. Turn on them lights.

This topic is so big, Dolph Ziggler is jobbing to it as we speak.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby DBSoT » Feb 02, '16, 1:11 pm

Hanley! wrote:

It is actually so big that Lesnar Superplex'd it and the ring broke.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 02, '16, 9:52 pm

DBSoT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:

Its so big that people would actually be impressed to see John Cena adjust its attitude

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby DBSoT » Feb 03, '16, 12:07 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:
DBSoT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:

Its so big that people would actually be impressed to see John Cena adjust its attitude
It is so big it tore its quad on the way to the ring.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby UTK » Feb 03, '16, 3:17 pm

Ali wrote:
Hanley! wrote:
Ali wrote:Image

You mean that's not a picture of Strowman?!? :o

The resemblance is uncanny.

Because they're both big?

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to WWE