It is currently: May 02, '24, 1:05 pm

What is WWE's fascination with Braun Strowman?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: What is WWE's fascination with Braun Strowman?

Postby UTK » Feb 03, '16, 3:19 pm

I had no clue who the hell Braun Strawman was so I looked him up, and I'm pretty sure he was working the counter at a gas station I pulled through in West Virginia one time.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 03, '16, 6:38 pm

UTK wrote:I had no clue who the hell Braun Strawman was so I looked him up, and I'm pretty sure he was working the counter at a gas station I pulled through in West Virginia one time.

That must have been a big counter

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 04, '16, 1:01 pm

JPG619 wrote:I don't see anything special with him he just one that got the past NXT with only wrestling a few dark matches. Normally when a guy gets to the main roster you hear something about them before with this guy can not much information on him when he came to the main rost

That's a Strow Man argument if I've ever heard one.

:D

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Twister » Feb 04, '16, 2:53 pm

He's on the larger side of big.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Ali » Feb 17, '16, 2:52 pm

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Hanley! » Feb 17, '16, 3:34 pm

It's worth noting that the Raw main event this week was Strowman vs The Big Show.

THE BIGGEST MATCH OF ALL TIME!

Who wants to be the one to tell Vince that this match didn't really make him a multi-billionaire? Cos I bet he's still beaming about his flawless plan.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby DBSoT » Feb 17, '16, 4:15 pm

Hanley! wrote:It's worth noting that the Raw main event this week was Strowman vs The Big Show.

Who wants to be the one to tell Vince that this match didn't really make him a multi-billionaire? Cos I bet he's still beaming about his flawless plan.
This episode of Raw was going up against The Grammy's, the season premier of "Better Call Saul", 'The Bachelor", and "The X-Files". All that and they decided this was the night to have Strowman vs Big Show?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Hanley! » Feb 17, '16, 4:17 pm

Well yeah.

IT'S THE BIGGEST MATCH OF ALL TIME!

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby The Legend » Feb 17, '16, 5:07 pm

DBSoT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:It's worth noting that the Raw main event this week was Strowman vs The Big Show.

This episode of Raw was going up against The Grammy's, the season premier of "Better Call Saul", 'The Bachelor", and "The X-Files". All that and they decided this was the night to have Strowman vs Big Show?

The main event was comical, but I thought the rest of the show had a pretty good build as the go home show of the worst PPV of the year.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 17, '16, 5:58 pm

They had to reinforce the ring for that match

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Previous

Return to WWE