It is currently: Apr 30, '24, 6:49 am

AJ Styles' t-shirts sell out after debut

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

AJ Styles' t-shirts sell out after debut

Postby DBSoT » Jan 25, '16, 10:01 am

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... sells-out/

Apparently, AJ Styles new WWE shirt sold out quickly after his debut in the rumble last night. I imagine this is what Vince/HHH were hoping for with this signing. :lol

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: AJ Styles' t-shirts sell out after debut

Postby Everlong » Jan 25, '16, 1:02 pm

Must have been awesome for him to get such a huge reaction. Hopefully he's in something good for WrestleMania. I'd love to see him and Owens square off but not sure how realistic that is at this point.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 25, '16, 1:03 pm

Everlong wrote:Must have been awesome for him to get such a huge reaction. Hopefully he's in something good for WrestleMania. I'd love to see him and Owens square off but not sure how realistic that is at this point.

Considering that Owens threw him out with a "welcome to WWE!" message, I don't think it's too far off from being realistic.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Jan 25, '16, 1:04 pm

^Yeah that's what I was thinking too, but a bunch of people in the chat who would know better than me seemed to think Owens would be going against someone else (can't remember who... Zayn maybe?).

But I bet Owens/Styles would be a hell of a match.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 25, '16, 1:08 pm

Everlong wrote:^Yeah that's what I was thinking too, but a bunch of people in the chat who would know better than me seemed to think Owens would be going against someone else (can't remember who... Zayn maybe?).

But I bet Owens/Styles would be a hell of a match.

Zayn/Owens will happen for sure, but my feeling was AJ vs Owens will be first. Zayn is still involved in stuff in NXT, I don't see him coming up full time until after Mania.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 25, '16, 2:23 pm

AJ got a huge reaction but wasn't that expected as RR was in Orlando, Florida where TNA used to - or they still do - film their shows? But would assume he'll still get a good reception elsewhere due to his body of work in the past.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby DBSoT » Jan 25, '16, 3:24 pm

I am fairly sure they are going to have Styles feud with Owens, but that may become a 3 way feud with Ambrose for the IC title. Zayn vs Owen will happen soon enough, but Zayn is currently in a title feud on NXT. The good thing is, that Austin Aires is in NXT now so they could transition Zayn out and Aires into his spot.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Postby Soaresboy » Jan 25, '16, 3:36 pm

Aries should not even be in NXT, he's just as well rounded and talented as Styles. Can work a dizzying variety of styles and has no problem connecting with a crowd typically. That being said, i'm pumped by some of the match possibilities with these 2 gentlemen now on the WWE roster.

Soaresboy None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Return to WWE