It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 6:24 am

BREAKING NEWS: Summerslam Extended to Four Hours to Allow for Undertaker's Entrance

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

BREAKING NEWS: Summerslam Extended to Four Hours to Allow for Undertaker's Entrance

Postby Hanley! » Jul 27, '15, 4:48 pm

I'm not making this up.

Well, the Undertaker part is just me putting two and two together, but WWE have confirmed that the pay per view will be four hours long. So Undertaker's entrance is going to be quite the endurance test spectacle.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Summerslam Extended to Four Hours to Allow for Undertaker's Entrance

Postby SlightlyJames » Jul 27, '15, 5:02 pm

Trying to put it on the same level as Wrestlemania I guess. Hanley should work for Kayfabe News. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Summerslam Extended to Four Hours to Allow for Undertaker's Entrance

Postby Hanley! » Jul 27, '15, 5:11 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:Trying to put it on the same level as Wrestlemania I guess.

It's probably a push to get more subscribers, by building Summerslam this year as an even bigger show than usual. I guess having Undertaker around does help to sell the show as special, given he only usually shows up for Mania these days.

It'll be interesting to see if we get more on the show than usual or if the major matches will just be stretched out for longer.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Postby JPG619 » Jul 27, '15, 6:50 pm

Wish they would add the time not to waste time with epic entrances we all know taker is going to take 45 minutes to get to the ring LOL.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Viazon » Jul 28, '15, 11:47 am

Even though The Undertaker will need a long time to make his entrance, he obviously wont need that long. I am hoping this will allow them to have more matches and let other wrestlers actually get a chance to wrestle on PPV.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby prophet » Jul 28, '15, 1:50 pm

This is my prediction for the card. No Ryback due to him having a staph infection and I've included Stardust in a match because I've seen him rumored to be involved with the guy who plays Green Arrow for months now.

WWE World Title
Seth Rollins (c) vs John Cena (c)

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Sting vs The Wyatt Family (Bray, Harper and ?)

Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Team Bella vs Team Paige vs Team Sasha

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler w/Lana vs Rusev w/Summer Rae

Stardust vs Neville w/the bloke who plays Green Arrow on TV? (rumoured)

WWE Tag Team Titles
Primetime Players vs The Lucha Dragons vs The New Day vs Los Matadores

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE