It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 4:56 pm

ESPN's E60 Piece on NXT is Tonight

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

ESPN's E60 Piece on NXT is Tonight

Postby DBSoT » May 05, '15, 11:16 am

I am really looking forward to this. E60 does an amazing job of detailing the behind the scenes stuff of sports. Tonight they are going to have a half hour piece on the developmental system in Winter Park, Florida and NXT as a whole. This is really the general publics' first real exposure to NXT and could be a great introduction. Could also be a great time to see the real life history of guys like Tyler Breeze, Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn, etc. So is anyone else gonna watch?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: ESPN's E60 Piece on NXT is Tonight

Postby Everlong » May 05, '15, 11:18 am

E:60 does some fantastic profiles, wish I could see it but I'll be out tonight. Highly recommend anyone interested in this to turn it on if you get the chance.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Return to WWE