It is currently: May 09, '24, 3:51 pm

How the WWE Experience Works

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

How the WWE Experience Works

Postby JPG619 » Apr 02, '15, 6:11 pm

I just found this on Youtube in my "Recommended" Videos list and would like to share it with you. I really found it interesting how they set up a WWE event and how things happen.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 29

Re: How the WWE Experience Works

Postby EmperorWu » Apr 03, '15, 4:41 am

Damn that's pretty incredible when you think about it. Imagine the insane amount of work it takes to get Wrestlemania set up, especially the out door ones.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby JPG619 » Apr 03, '15, 3:57 pm

EmperorWu wrote:Damn that's pretty incredible when you think about it. Imagine the insane amount of work it takes to get Wrestlemania set up, especially the out door ones.

From what I heard Mania takes at least a week to setup depending on the venue, the out door ones could take longer since they have to build the canopy for the lighting and the speaker systems

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Stolenmeat » Apr 05, '15, 10:04 pm

I'm always amazed at the bumps they take with so very little padding involved. Seems like WWE could come up with something better to help prevent injuries and chronic pain.

Stolenmeat None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 5

Postby Circled Square » Apr 05, '15, 11:28 pm

Stolenmeat wrote:I'm always amazed at the bumps they take with so very little padding involved. Seems like WWE could come up with something better to help prevent injuries and chronic pain.

Yeah, I can't believe that there's no better option. I imagine the corners of the ring are very hard to land on.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 209

Postby JPG619 » Apr 06, '15, 1:40 pm

Stolenmeat wrote:I'm always amazed at the bumps they take with so very little padding involved. Seems like WWE could come up with something better to help prevent injuries and chronic pain.

I would think so too but would believe they since want have the bang and crash sounds when they hit the mat. If they add way more padding then it might eliminate the sounds.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Apr 06, '15, 1:55 pm

JPG619 wrote:

I would think so too but would believe they since want have the bang and crash sounds when they hit the mat. If they add way more padding then it might eliminate the sounds.

Beyond that if you make it too soft, it's then hard to move on and risk turning ankles and other injuries.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby JPG619 » Apr 06, '15, 2:01 pm

The Legend wrote:
JPG619 wrote:

Beyond that if you make it too soft, it's then hard to move on and risk turning ankles and other injuries.

That is so true, I played wrestling with friends in my basement as a kid on mattresses and it really easy to lose your balance

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Return to WWE