It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 8:22 pm

NXT Regular Released (By Request)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

NXT Regular Released (By Request)

Postby DBSoT » Mar 31, '15, 6:43 pm

CJ Parker was released from his WWE NXT deal this past Saturday. I am told Parker requested his release and it was granted on amicable terms. In fact, the parting was so amicable that WWE allowed him to wrestle on the Saturday and Sunday AXXESS sessions to finish him out. Parker, originally trained by ROH star Truth Martini, signed a WWE developmental deal in 2011. He had been a regular on the NXT series, most recently as an environmental activist heel.
Sort of sucks, he was really coming into his own as a solid heel. He could have been booked better, but he made the best of his jobber role.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: NXT Regular Released (By Request)

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 31, '15, 7:34 pm

Meh. Wish I could say I'll will miss him but meh.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby SKS » Apr 01, '15, 8:42 am

I'm basically a dramatically toned-down CJ Parker in real life as I'm big into the environment, so I loved his gimmick. Shame to see him go but hopefully he does well in the indies.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby xgamr » Apr 12, '15, 6:03 am

He was fucking awesome in CZW last night. he still used his nxt theme, and came out in an nxt hoodie in his semi final match against Mike Bailey and shat on the crowd and CZW. so good as this heel.

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Return to WWE