It is currently: May 02, '24, 12:42 pm

Would a NXT non-In Ring post show work?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Would a NXT non-In Ring post show work?

Postby DBSoT » Feb 28, '15, 2:51 pm

So I have been thinking lately, how could NXT develop more storylines without over exposing the talent? NXT has a lot of good to offer, but the one flaw I see is it has too much talent/storylines to fit into a weekly 1 hour show. Storylines can go weeks without seeing progression and some talents end up not being used for a while. I am not a big fan of just adding another hour of in ring action to the show because you run the risk of killing the crowd by the end of tapings or adding filler. So my suggestion would be to add a non-In Ring post show. This show would consist of backstage interviews, promos, storyline development for future episodes (matches). I want to be clear this is not like the WWE pre show where there is a panel of people. This would be constant backstage segments for storyline purposes only. Basically add a way to keep characters that may have not been on that's weeks epizode, but could still stay in the minds of fans.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Would a NXT non-In Ring post show work?

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 28, '15, 3:09 pm

I'm not even sure you need an actual post show. Does NXT have it's own website through the WWE site? They could easily throw up interviews, and backstage segments between wrestlers to continue feuds on there.

I'm not always a fan of this due to blurring the kayfabe/non kayfabe lines, but they could use their social media accounts to further things too.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Return to WWE