It is currently: May 15, '24, 3:08 pm

The Bella Twins angle

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Bella Twins angle

Postby VaderBomb » Jan 05, '15, 6:00 pm

Anybody else think that it's going to be Nikki vs Brie for the Diva's Championship at WrestleMania?

It's the only logical conclusion to this Bellas Twins angle, Brie turns face again and wins the title back. They've only faced each other once (at HIAC 2014) and it wasn't for the championship, so I'd be into it. Pretty obvious booking, but they're the bona fide stars of Total Divas and easily the most televised women in wrestling today.

Fatal four way including AJ and Paige would make it a better match but I've always preferred singles matches for championships.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: The Bella Twins angle

Postby SlightlyJames » Jan 05, '15, 6:15 pm

If it means any faint possibility of more Growing up Bella I am very much against it, Fatal 4 Way or not.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Hanley! » Jan 05, '15, 6:17 pm

Honestly, I think the reason that the two of them patched things up had nothing to do with the story itself. It simply served to put them together before Total Divas so they wouldn't have to continue their feud on that show (which would be impractical).

I doubt they'll be facing each other at Wrestlemania as a result. It'll probably be a shitty Lumberjill match with Nikki against some randomer. Maybe Natalya, maybe Naomi. Maybe one of the NXT crowd or a face turned Paige. I doubt they'll do enough to make me care.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Jan 05, '15, 6:35 pm

Well that would probably make more sense than them magically patching things up after Nikki told her sister she wished she "died in the womb" and then made her her slave.

The Divas division now is basically a vehicle to keep the Total Divas storylines going on TV now anyway. It'll be even more so once AJ bolts.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby SlightlyJames » Jan 05, '15, 6:43 pm

Hanley! wrote:Honestly, I think the reason that the two of them patched things up had nothing to do with the story itself. It simply served to put them together before Total Divas so they wouldn't have to continue their feud on that show (which would be impractical).

Going by the numerous clips they've posted on YouTube, they've got some "tensions" going on right now, the series was recorded a while ago, Summerslam just happened.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Return to WWE