It is currently: Jun 09, '24, 12:57 am

The Miz teases heel turn at European tour

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Miz teases heel turn at European tour

Postby DBSoT » Nov 06, '13, 10:06 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/429747- ... live-event

At WWE's live event in Belfast, Ireland, The Miz cut a heel promo before his match against Kofi Kingston. It's unknown at this time if this is just for the local international crowd or if this is a sign of a heel turn on television in the future.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: The Miz teases heel turn at European tour

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 06, '13, 10:35 pm

About time. Miz is a natural heel. He always gets booed anyway. Now if he could only improve his in ring ability.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Postby Headlesspete » Nov 07, '13, 6:53 pm

I have no idea why Miz is still a face. He played the hell perfectly, and the fact its took them so long to pull Miz back as a hell is beyond me!

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 08, '13, 1:17 am

Headlesspete wrote:I have no idea why Miz is still a face. He played the hell perfectly, and the fact its took them so long to pull Miz back as a hell is beyond me!

Yup, he's a naturally unlikeable guy and should never be a face again.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Headlesspete » Nov 08, '13, 4:55 am

VaderBomb wrote:
Headlesspete wrote:I have no idea why Miz is still a face. He played the hell perfectly, and the fact its took them so long to pull Miz back as a hell is beyond me!

Wrestling must be one of the only times when being naturally unlikeable is a good thing! :lol

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Postby VaderBomb » Nov 08, '13, 9:14 am

Headlesspete wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:

Wrestling must be one of the only times when being naturally unlikeable is a good thing! :lol

Sure, to a certain extent it absolutely is. Thing is though, Miz borders on unlikeable and "get him off my fucking TV" so he's not technically the best example.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to WWE