It is currently: May 08, '24, 10:02 pm

Chris Benoit's son is reportedly training to be a wrestler

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Chris Benoit's son is reportedly training to be a wrestler

Postby PorkChop » Oct 31, '13, 7:37 am

Photo of him with Harry Smith / David Hart-Smith
In the ring at a WWE live event
Photo with Chris Jericho

For anyone confused, this is Chris Benoit's son from his first marriage.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Chris Benoit's son is reportedly training to be a wrestl

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 31, '13, 7:43 am

Well its nice to see that WWE has not condemned the whole Benoit family. I highly doubt that while Vince is still alive that this kid ever gets in a WWE ring for a televised match though

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby The Legend » Oct 31, '13, 8:10 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:Well its nice to see that WWE has not condemned the whole Benoit family. I highly doubt that while Vince is still alive that this kid ever gets in a WWE ring for a televised match though

Why? I could definitely see it. Look how long Vickie has been around, pretty much simply because she had a tie to Eddie Guerrero. I could see Vince giving this kid a shot because he want to help the family on some level. Now, I doubt he would be using his real name or that his father's name would be used in connection with him, but as far as working for WWE I doubt that would be a problem, especially if he's good in the ring.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 31, '13, 10:41 am

^I don't necessarily disagree with you, but in fairness Eddie didn't kill his family and himself.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Kyle » Oct 31, '13, 10:40 pm

I wish the best of luck to him.

He looks so much like Chris.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 31, '13, 11:00 pm

The Legend wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:Well its nice to see that WWE has not condemned the whole Benoit family. I highly doubt that while Vince is still alive that this kid ever gets in a WWE ring for a televised match though

Why? I could definitely see it. Look how long Vickie has been around, pretty much simply because she had a tie to Eddie Guerrero. I could see Vince giving this kid a shot because he want to help the family on some level. Now, I doubt he would be using his real name or that his father's name would be used in connection with him, but as far as working for WWE I doubt that would be a problem, especially if he's good in the ring.

There is a huge difference between Vickie being around after eddies death and Chris Benoit's son being around
Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE Benoit mark and I am one of the few that does not let his actions in the last couple days of his life overshadow his career. But, because of the circumstances surrounding his death WWE has distanced themselves as far away as possible from anything Benoit related and I am almost sure that will include his son as well.
Regardless on if they give him a different name, persona or even dress him up in a bull costume and make him gore people the fans will eventually know that he is a benoit. Vince being the person he is (never letting anything change his thoughts or feelings) I don't think he would ever take that chance or overlook the kids last name

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Stvtayl » Nov 01, '13, 6:00 pm

Wonder what name he'll be given........looks at Curtis Axel who was previously Micheal McGillicutty.

My All time Fave 6 Diva's & Knockouts :)
Stvtayl None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 15

Postby Settee » Nov 01, '13, 9:28 pm

If he is half as good of a wrestler as his father then I would be happy to see him in WWE.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Locke » Nov 02, '13, 3:26 am

Kyle wrote:He looks so much like Chris.

Sooooooooo much! It's eerie.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Return to WWE