It is currently: May 12, '24, 3:20 pm

Pub Talk Forum's PPV of the Week

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Pub Talk Forum's PPV of the Week

Postby Georgerv » Jul 20, '14, 2:08 pm

Romo wrote:I'm just going to leave this here aswell, which may or may not be a link to everything thats been on the WWE Network (I believe) & what I believe every raw, smackdown, TNA, ROH, UFC (again I believe)

Link

In that case I may or may not love you, for linking me to what I may or may not have been looking for over the last year.

Ah man alive 2002 Raw's were fun

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 42

Postby HFX » Jul 20, '14, 2:43 pm

Why don't y'all start with a great PPV like WM 17 or the original One Night Stand to start out with?

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby Hanley! » Jul 20, '14, 3:20 pm

HFX wrote:Why don't y'all start with a great PPV like WM 17 or the original One Night Stand to start out with?

JDD's already picked our first pay per view, it's Backlash 2004.

It'll be interesting getting into some of the bigger pay per views at some stage, but I actually like the idea of tackling lesser known pay per views a bit more. There are pretty set opinions on shows like Wrestlemania X7 or One Night Stand. I'll be more interested to see the diverse reactions the lesser known shows generate.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby JDD » Jul 20, '14, 3:39 pm

Hanley! wrote:
HFX wrote:Why don't y'all start with a great PPV like WM 17 or the original One Night Stand to start out with?

JDD's already picked our first pay per view, it's Backlash 2004.

It'll be interesting getting into some of the bigger pay per views at some stage, but I actually like the idea of tackling lesser known pay per views a bit more. There are pretty set opinions on shows like Wrestlemania X7 or One Night Stand. I'll be more interested to see the diverse reactions the lesser known shows generate.

This was what i was thinking too. We already know everyone here loves Wrestlemania X7, so i think itd be better to stay away from shows like that, at least for now.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Previous

Return to WWE