It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 3:12 pm

NXT's Emma arrested on larceny charges!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

NXT's Emma arrested on larceny charges!

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 01, '14, 12:52 pm

According to reports she was arrested some time yesterday.

:facepalm

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: NXT's Emma arrested on larceny charges!

Postby xgamr » Jul 01, '14, 1:33 pm

>As reported this afternoon, WWE Diva Emma was arrested Monday in Hartford, Connecticut, near the site of Raw. According to the Hartford-based publication The Courant, she was arrested for shoplifting.

>Police say Emma, who's real name is Tenille Dashwood, was charged with sixth-degree larceny after she stole an item from the Wal-Mart department store located on 495 Flatbush Avenue, which is approximately three miles away from the site of Monday's WWE event at the XL Center. The alleged theft was reported to police at approximately 1:00 p.m. and she was released at 2:13 p.m.

>The WWE Diva appeared in community court Tuesday. According to her lawyer, Hubert Santos, she was told to participate in community service.

>According to Santos, her arrest stemmed from a mistake. He told the publication that she was using the self-checkout machine at the Wal-Mart when she purchased approximately $30 of items, but forgot to pay for a case for an electronic device.

>According to F4WOnline.com, it was rumored at the tapings that the item was an iPod case.

>WWE did not say if Dashwood's status as an employee has changed but released this brief statement: "WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

>According to F4WOnline.com, Dashwood was at Raw and participated in a meet and greet before the show, but was kept off television

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Jul 01, '14, 1:35 pm

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on this -- sounds like it was a mistake.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Jul 01, '14, 2:02 pm

As someone who once worked in a shop with self-service checkouts I know that to be a pretty common mistake (forgetting to scan something) so I'll agree that it seems like a genuine mistake. I'm surprised they arrested her though, surely they could've just let her pay for it and moved on? Not like it's expensive.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Georgerv » Jul 01, '14, 2:03 pm

I've made that same mistake before, didn't notice that an item hadn't scanned put it in the bag and the machine didn't notice.

Didn't get caught though

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby The Legend » Jul 01, '14, 7:58 pm

She pulled a Jameis.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Twister » Jul 02, '14, 4:44 am

prophet wrote:As someone who once worked in a shop with self-service checkouts I know that to be a pretty common mistake (forgetting to scan something) so I'll agree that it seems like a genuine mistake. I'm surprised they arrested her though, surely they could've just let her pay for it and moved on? Not like it's expensive.

I pretty much agree with this. It's super easy to accidentally shoplift something if you're not paying attention when using a self-service check out. Sounds like it was just a mistake, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on this.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby SortaCreative » Jul 02, '14, 6:09 am

prophet wrote:As someone who once worked in a shop with self-service checkouts I know that to be a pretty common mistake (forgetting to scan something) so I'll agree that it seems like a genuine mistake. I'm surprised they arrested her though, surely they could've just let her pay for it and moved on? Not like it's expensive.

THIS IS MURICA

YOU WILL RESPECT THE POLICE OR BE ARRESTED AND BEATEN TO DEATH. FUCK YEAH.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to WWE